1. Just clicked on Internet Explorer and had to wait until it loaded so I could close it again.
2. That constant “we have this room for an 11:00 conference call” you get while working in a collective office space.
3. Today I had to talk to my coworker because they weren’t on Skype or Ping.
4. Forgot my headphones at home this morning…
5. PC Users.
6. Starbucks forgot the whip on my 5 shot venti, 2/5th decaf, ristretto shot, 1 pump vanilla, 1 pump hazelnut, breve, 1 sugar in the raw, caramel drizzle on top, free poured, 4 pump mocha.
7. Where the hell is the button to add all Apple products to my shopping cart and just check out?
8. Insufficient power strips.
9. The $2k espresso machine is really loud, can somebody call custodial services to look into that?
10. I would’ve had my Uber stop before work if I knew there wasn’t any more Tazmanian Rain water bottles in the kitchen.
11. Are we cutting back, because this year’s Christmas party only had 20 different whiskeys at the taste testing and last year’s had 25…?
12. Free rooftop yoga was WAY too windy this morning.
13. Had an international call this morning. Had to be in the office before 11 a.m. so I’ll be taking the rest of the day.
14. Did you see that 35-year-old who interviewed in a suit yesterday? Poor thing.
15. I’ve tweeted at Seamless 32 times because they got my order wrong. I WILL be getting a free lunch out of this.
16. What kind of a charity doesn’t accept Venmo?
17. You don’t have WiFi here? Time to go.
18. What do you mean I have to *pay* an extra $2 for the vegan option at lunch today?
19. Who keeps losing the ping pong balls?!
20. Does Dean & Deluca deliver?
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥