1. Responding when people ask you what your plans are after graduation .
2. Realizing that you have to pay back your student loans right away.
3. Seeing "3 years of experience needed" on a job listing.
4. Pretending to still be in school so you can use the student discount.
5. Paying rent.
6. Creating a dinner using only noddles and water.
7. Spending your summer working instead of on vacation.
8. Spending your day questioning your future.
9. Wanting to travel but not being able to afford it.
10. Having to get up early for your real adult job.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!