1. That time she wore a tartan dress and gave us all the A/W inspiration we'd ever need.
2. Or that time she nailed the preppy casual look and made us all want a Ralph Lauren logo sweater.
3. That time she knew about the importance of the Burberry trench coat. Carrie Bradshaw could never.
4. That time she stepped out of her apartment in this iconic ensemble.
5. Seriously, who else could pull off head to toe pink as well as this?
6. That time she out-fashed all her pals in this Mary Quant Houndstooth coat.
7. That time she pulled off an emerald green, ruffle detail Oscar de la Renta number so effortlessly.
8. Or when she rocked the same designer for the chicest maternity look of all time.
9. That time she brought the Hamptons to Abu Dhabi.
10. And that time she baked cupcakes wearing white Valentino under that AMAZING APRON.
11. How about when she was the most fashionable dog owner to exist at any dog show EVER?
12. And then there was that time we thought she was the most breathtaking bride we'd ever seen.
13. Until she married Harry Goldenblatt in Badgley Mischka and became the benchmark for all future TV brides.
14. We salute you, Charlotte York. Long live the Park Avenue Princess!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!