2. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Leo Borlock is a awkward teenage boy in the young adults book Stargirl. Craig Roberts has the perfect awkwardness to him that will portray Leo’s small town quirk.
6. House of Glass by Sophie Littlefield
Jen Glass should be portrayed by someone with a motherly instinct., someone with an ability to portray the pivotal hostage scene that defines Jen’s parental and spousal instincts. Sandra Bullock would be the ideal actress for the job!
7. Looking for Alaska by John Green
No one can stop talking about The Fault in Our Stars adaptation, and us Green-fans are wanting more! Next on our wish list is Looking For Alaska and we have the perfect actor to star in it: Kodi Smit-McPhee. He’s gawky, soft on the eyes, and would make a great Miles “Pudge” Halter.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court next week.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.