2. Then you should read this:
Both dramas take you behind the scenes of Capital Hill, one with House Majority Whip, Frank Underwood, the other with House Fixer, Joe DeMarco. While House of Cards is far darker than Lawson’s political thriller, both will keep you up all night watching/reading.
4. Then you should read this:
If you love watching Dexter attempt to mimic human emotion, navigate his relationships, and hide his true nature, then you’ll love this debut novel from S.E. Green. KILLER INSTINCT features Lane, a 16-year-old girl who has an obsession with studying serial killers. Why? Because she might be one herself.
10. Then you should read this:
Intrigued by the idea of ordinary people being forced to commit crimes against their will to keep their loved ones safe? Then you’ll love STOLEN by Daniel Palmer, who has mastered the art of putting civilians in extraordinary circumstances. Both HOSTAGES and STOLEN pose the question, who would you hurt, even kill, to protect the ones you love?
14. Then you should read this:
For those of us who enjoy exploring the darker side of human nature, CHOKE is a must read. Like Walter White, Palahniuk’s protagonist, Victor Mancini, is incredibly flawed, makes unwise decisions, and slowly spirals out of control.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: Please, no guns, sex, or barfing 🚗 ❌