4. Win your battles before they’ve even been fought
Harvey likes to win his cases outside of court because going to court is expensive.
Just like with anything else, if you can find an option that allows you to win your battles without actually having to go to war, take it.
10. Your real friends are those that stand by you, regardless of the odds against you
Donna is Harvey’s person. He values her opinions, knows that she will never wrong him, trusts her with all his secrets and lets her peer into his weaknesses.
If you have one such person in your life, celebrate them. Cherish all the moments you have them and promise yourself that you have many more to come.
12. Master the art of reading people
People around you are always giving out tiny signals and if you are able to catch them and use them to your advantage, you will be extremely successful in business.
Learn to predict what others are going to do before they actually do it.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.