We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wake up feeling more rested with an alarm app that tracks your sleep cycle.
2. I know I sound like your mom, but have a filling breakfast, okay?
3. Lay out your outfit the night before so you're not scrambling to put together your lewk at the last minute.
4. Invest in a programmable coffeemaker so you can wake up with your caffeine fix waiting for you.
5. Then take your elixir of life on the go in a pretty mug that will inspire you to shine like the gem that you are.
6. Start a bullet journal to make your to-do list less of a shitshow.
7. Try a seven-minute workout before you head to the office, to keep you feeling energized throughout the day.
8. Make a cute terrarium desk organizer that will make you smile and keep your desk clutter-free.
9. Replace your yawn-inducing office supplies with items with a little more pizzazz.
10. Subscribe to the Happy Higher Club, a subscription box that provides you with a monthly batch of goodies specifically picked to make work more fun.
11. Learn to make a few no-fail lunches you can pack the night before.
12. Then keep your edible masterpiece in an adorable insulated lunchbox.
13. Nix the uncomfy work shoe struggle once and for all with a blister prevention spray.
14. Or treat yourself to some commute shoes that are polished enough to keep on all day long.
15. Find a personal mantra, stance, or ritual to make you feel confident in any situation.
16. Opt for a card holder with some personality, because not only will it score you compliments, but it'll prevent you from losing your ID...again.
17. Bring along a filling snack for the inevitable mid-afternoon slump, like this yummy s'mores granola.
18. Invest in a luxe work bag that puts the "fun" in function.
19. Deck out mesh desk accessories with colorful yarn.
20. Assuage your germophobia by stocking your workstation with stay-healthy supplies.
21. Find a kick-ass work playlist that makes you motivated AF.
22. Make friends with your coworkers.
23. Mount your computer on an ergonomic stand, because you're no slouch.
24. Display favorite photos on your desk with a creative DIY display.
25. Dress in layers you can add or subtract depending on ever-changing office temperatures. Or stash a goes-with-everything sweater at your desk.
26. Stop lugging your laptop to meetings and try a smart notebook that will upload your handwritten notes to the interwebs.
27. Hack your commute with Citymapper, which'll give you deets about when the next bus or train arrives and provide super-accurate travel time estimates. You'll never have to rush into a meeting late, mumbling "sorry, traffic" ever again.
28. Keep something at your desk that's always good for a laugh with your coworkers, like this stamp for when you've had ENOUGH.
29. Use a refreshing facial mist to overcome end-of-day blahs.
30. Finally, know when it's time to take a break, and make your vacay time count.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.