30 Clever Ways To Make Going To Work Less Miserable
There's something 'bout that work, work, work, work, work. The products in this post were updated in January 2018.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. I know I sound like your mom, but have a filling breakfast, okay?
3. Lay out your outfit the night before so you're not scrambling to put together your lewk at the last minute.
5. Then take your elixir of life on the go in a pretty mug that will inspire you to shine like the gem that you are.
7. Try a seven-minute workout before you head to the office, to keep you feeling energized throughout the day.
10. Subscribe to the Happy Higher Club, a subscription box that provides you with a monthly batch of goodies specifically picked to make work more fun.
16. Opt for a card holder with some personality, because not only will it score you compliments, but it'll prevent you from losing your ID...again.
17. Bring along a filling snack for the inevitable mid-afternoon slump, like this yummy s'mores granola.
25. Dress in layers you can add or subtract depending on ever-changing office temperatures. Or stash a goes-with-everything sweater at your desk.
26. Stop lugging your laptop to meetings and try a smart notebook that will upload your handwritten notes to the interwebs.
27. Hack your commute with Citymapper, which'll give you deets about when the next bus or train arrives and provide super-accurate travel time estimates. You'll never have to rush into a meeting late, mumbling "sorry, traffic" ever again.
28. Keep something at your desk that's always good for a laugh with your coworkers, like this stamp for when you've had ENOUGH.
30. Finally, know when it's time to take a break, and make your vacay time count.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.