40 Amazing Valentine's Day Gifts To Give From You To You
The greatest love story of all is the one between you and yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super sweet and inspirational mirror sticker here to boost your mood and confidence as you get your gorgeous self ready in the morning.
2. The Adventure Challenge Solo, a book of fun and clever activities you can do all by your fabulous self. Each adventure has a few hints like cost, time it takes, how much prep you'll need, and what time of day it's for, but for full details you'll need to scratch off the box! Who says you can't still surprise yourself after all these years?
3. A top-rated box of moisturizing bath bombs in 12 different soothing aromas sure to give you a ~scents~ of relaxation and make you wanna stay in the tub 'til you're pruney.
4. A set of three ~otter~ly adorable fine-tip gel pens ready to frolic across your page with ease and adorableness.
5. Some chic stemless wineglasses that are just plain easier to sip from on your treat-yourself nights than a fragile stemmed glass. The less likely you are to spill all over your favorite PJs, the better.
7. A super personal birthdate candle with a label featuring an in-depth horoscope, character reading, and tarot cards and a scent customized just for your birthday. You'll be so amazed by the accuracy, you'll share with all your followers, friends, and fam immediately.
It's from an Asian-owned small business!
Promising review: "Out of luck this popped up for me on TikTok right when I was looking for a present for my best friend — and let me tell you it's the best present I have ever gotten her!!!! She loves it so much and every time she tells me it's literally her favorite scent in the whole world I get so happy! She's a very specific person with her scents haha, so I was a little nervous to get it, but from the description and having trust in the horoscopes, I knew they'd know what was perfect. So happy I got it and I can't wait to order more for my loved ones!! The horoscope was also on point!!" —Camila D.
Get it from Birthdate Co. for $38 (available in 366 days — yes, including Leap Day!).
8. A sultry lace bodysuit ready to prove you don't need to splurge at a fancy lingerie store (or have an S.O. to dress up for) to feel hotter than Michael B. Jordan drinking coffee in a desert.
11. A fierce Wonder Woman tiara necklace to remind you that you're a badass, even if your V-Day plans are starting to resemble no man's land.
12. A LOL-worthy screaming goat figure who is here to provide the catharsis you so desperately need. Just press him and he lets out a shriek!
13. Glam crystal heart barrettes to add an extra romantic touch to a swingy dress or a sweater and jeans and have everyone going literally 😍 over your hair.
15. Sweet mismatched heart earrings adorable for V-Day or any day you wanna show your outfit a little extra love.
16. A sleek Instax Mini Bluetooh phone photo printer that pairs to an app so you can apply Snapchat and Insta-level filters to IRL prints that won't disappear in 10 seconds — or even 10 years.
17. A duo of potted plant pals so you can start building your own little foliage family with zero effort. They're easy to keep alive and are already in adorable planters! Look at you, finding true love this V-Day.
18. An adorable knit sweater to allow you to wear your heart on your sleeve on Valentine's Day and beyond.
19. A glam, vegan, faux-croc Macbook case that's the only thing your perfectly Pinterest-worthy home office setup is currently li-lacking.
20. A glam robe so you'll feel posh even when you're just chilling on your couch bingeing Bridgerton yet again and thinking of all the things you'd like to do in a library. 👀
21. An empowering sticker you might want to buy several of to stick on every one of your belongings, just to make sure you never forget how awesome you are.
22. A luxe Biossance squalene, vitamin E, and omega hand cream that's cruelty-free, vegan, and *exactly* the sweet relief your poor dry hands need this winter.
24. Some adorable kitty socks that'll probably be better listeners than a real S.O. — always willing to paws what they're doing and be ~all ears~.
25. Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep bubble bath for the most luxurious end-of-day soak of your life. It produces a generous amount of bubbles that'll actually stay put, and the lavender essential oils are perfect for providing a ~scents~ of calm to help you get a deep snooze.
Promising review: "This has a very pleasant lavender aroma. It's just the right potency so as not to be overwhelming as you're soaking. The epsom salts are just what I need after a long day. It really helps my lower back pain and is very soothing for tired legs as well. This creates lots of wonderful suds and makes quite the luxurious bath. Even my husband uses it. We've been using Dr. Teals for many years and this is one of our favorites. We find that we both get a better night's rest as it helps us to relax and unwind from the hectic day. Absolutely recommend!" —Yorkie Mama
Get it from Amazon for $4.87.
26. An absolutely heart-wrenching "You kept me like a secret, I kept you like an oath" locket sticker perfect for the first post-Red (Taylor's Version) Valentine's Day. Also perfect for your first V-Day post breakup with someone who (*scream sings*) never called it what it was...not that I'm speaking from experience.
27. The Foreo Luna Mini 2, a sonic facial cleansing tool you can use to banish 99.5% of oil and dirt from your face in a single minute — and feel super luxe to boot.
28. A romantic floral lace and mesh bra that feels flirty but is also easy and subtle enough for everyday — because knowing you've got 🔥🔥🔥 lingerie on under your regular clothes is the best feeling.
30. Glossier's do-it-all lippie Ultralip, which is designed to be a balm, gloss, and tint all in one, so you can ~kiss~ applying multiple products buh-bye. It's made with hyaluronic acid so it's super moisturizing, too!
It's vegan and cruelty free and the packaging is made of up to 50% recycled plastic.
Promising review: "Truly luxe. I bought Ember, but was afraid that it might be too dark of a mauve for my very pale, freckled skin tone. Well, I was wrong! It's absolutely gorgeous. The color is this perfect shade that almost reminds me of a nice glass of Argentinian Malbec, so it's perfect for date night. It slides on so well. It's perfectly pigmented. I don't normally wear lipstick, but I like wearing this." —Rebekka
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in nine shades).