Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A regal metallic pleated maxi skirt with an elastic waist, because who says glam and comfy can't mix? This will give new, sparkly life to any — and I mean any — top in your closet.
For example, I am living for the way the reviewer above styled it with a casual hoodie!!!!
Promising review: "The pictures do not do this skirt justice. I received over 20 compliments at our company Christmas party. The silver is both a light silver and dark silver at the same time and it picks up and mimics whatever color you put with it. It’s the perfect complement to any top!!" —Teri M
Get it from Amazon for $18.96+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in seven colors and knee- or ankle-length).
2. A gorgeous floral romper you can wear in place of a cocktail dress. It's got dramatic bell sleeves you should feel free to swish around dramatically — it would honestly be a missed opportunity if you didn't.
Promising review: "I am absolutely obsessed with this romper! The fabric is so comfortable and the quality of the fabric is superb. The romper has a good balance of sexy and modest. I will say that the length is a bit shorter than I'm comfortable with, but my butt is fully covered up. I absolutely love the bell sleeves! I would say this romper is pretty true to size." —Monica Duong
Get it from Amazon for $37.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in two colors).
3. Droolworthy metallic, cowboy-inspired ankle boots I dare you to pop on anytime you'd normally reach for black or brown booties. Jeans? Skirts? Dresses? Yeehaw to all of the above.
4. A glam sequined bomber jacket you should buy *now* before Ms. Swift drops 1989 (Taylor's Version) so you have the perfect vibes ready. You'll likely find yourself rocking it and replicating her tour moves in your bedroom mirror. ~I wish you would.~
Promising review: "FUN! Fun! FUN! So many compliments received wearing this jacket out on the town to a rock concert. Once the lights were dimmed, I was shining brightly like a twinkling star! LOVED IT. My only complaint would be the sequins kept snagging one another in the arms. I just got to the point were I tugged it enough to rip the connection and went about my business. For the price, it's fun. If I had spent $100 or more and the problem existed, I would send the merch back. For the price, I can manage. It's fun. It's funky. It's fresh! Haters gonna hate...LOVERS WILL LOVE." —Joanna 0216
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 15 colors).
5. An OMGworthy blouse printed with animal friends that'll steal the scene (and hearts) wherever you wear it.
Promising review: "I love having something unexpected in my work outfits, and this shirt was a great addition to my wardrobe. It's short in front and longer in the back, and it's easy to dress it up or down. I wore it with gray dress pants and a black cardigan to work one day, then changed into jeans after work. The girls in my office loved it! The raccoon print is adorable. They're small so people might not notice the raccoons at first, but once they do, prepare for smiles. It's also very lightweight, so I wore a camisole under it since it's still a bit chilly in Michigan. Overall, really happy to have another fun blouse to wear to work." —Christina Wiese
Get it from Amazon for $23.60 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 11 colors and prints).
6. A delightful rainbow striped midi skirt for the sartorial serotonin boost you so desperately need right now. Oh, and it's perfect for showing off equally fabulous shoes.
This cuteness is from The Tiny Tassel, a Black woman-owned, Charleston-based small business that specializes in cheerful accessories (often featuring, yup, tassels) and clothes (designed by the founder's mom!).
Get it from The Tiny Tassel for $128 (available in sizes XS–3X).
7. Adorable over-the-knee animal socks who can't wait to peek out from your fave tall boots.
Promising review: "These socks are just as adorable in person as they are in the photo. And they're warm, which is good because I'm always cold! The material is soft, but sturdy, and a lot thicker than I expected them to be, and they have a bit of a stretch to them." —Dru
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five animals)
8. A beyond-glam faux-fur jacket ~fur~ anyone who loves to feel fancy but also insists on being cozy 24/7. It'll look so fashion-blogger-level fabulous tossed over a fancy dress *or* with jeans and heeled boots.
Promising review: "I love this jacket and I have gotten so many compliments. It does not look cheap at all. It can be worn with an elegant dress or dressed down with jeans. It is super soft and warm! My only complaint is the sleeves are a little long on me, but I just rolled them under and you can't tell at all." —Peggy Vetter
Get it from Amazon for $70.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors).
9. A standout Betsey Johnson tote with an eye-catching print and badass stud embellishment that honestly looks like it could be triple the cost. Stashing all your stuff and bringing your outfit to life — you want a bag that can do *both*.
It has a magnetic closure and a zip pocket on the inside, plus comes with an interior pouch. Style and substance, we love to see it.
Get it from Betsey Johnson or Amazon for $108 (available in two patterns)
10. A chic and statement-making deconstructed shirtdress here to prove Oxford stripes aren't just for work, but also for play.
Promising review: "EXCELLENT BUY! Love this dress. It was perfect for the event I purchased it for. Thick quality material and yes I’m picky. I received tons of compliments on the dress and was comfortable the entire evening." —Nesh & Lou Sykes
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes 4/6–12).
11. A ruffled tulle skirt with a comfy elastic waist, because IMHO a tulle midi should be considered just as much of a wardrobe staple as a white tee or LBD. I said what I said.
It runs big according to reviewers!
Promising review: "Like many of you, I stared at this skirt forever. Buy it. It is a statement piece. It is unique. It is light, versatile, and comfy! The waistband will not squeeze you. In love!" —natamach
Get it from Anthropologie for $148+ (available in sizes XXS–3X and in seven colors).
12. A pair of cow-print pants that'll finally mooootivate you to try out this super fun trend. Now this is what I call ranch dressing.
Promising review: "I am my younger self's icon. WARNING: only buy these pants if you are comfortable receiving compliments from groups of middle school girls. Also the occasional mooing from your boyfriend. :) These pants are absolutely lovely. The fabric is more canvas like than it is jean, but it totally works with the style." —Maria
Get it from Amazon for $48.99 (available in sizes XXS–XL and 15 styles).
13. Versatile and glitzy celestial ear jackets with optional cascading stars in the back. Rock 'em with the fringe for a bold statement, or wear just the front for a simpler stud that still packs a punch. Either way, your lobes will look ~out of this world~.
Promising review: "These are absolutely beautiful, and clever with the post being falling stars. The stud sits comfortably and is lovely. Not gaudy or tacky in the least. I’m thrilled with them — and the price? If you are charmed by the picture you won’t be disappointed! They’re beautiful!" —Amyss
Get them from Amazon for $8.66 (available in two colors).
14. A clever turtleneck sweater shrug you can use to make pretty much any top or dress cold-weather friendly. This'll cement your place in the creative fashionista hall of fame.
Promising review: "The Turtleneck Sweater Sleeve Scarf is the best way to wake up your tops! I wore it with a cheetah print T-shirt and a black pair of jeans with a great pair of combat heels. Everywhere I went; work, the store and the gas station, I received compliment after compliment. Most people liked that it was different, others liked the sleeves, and others really thought it added so much to the outfit. Buy it. You will look great and love the compliments!" —Felita E.
Get it from Eloquii for $69.95 (available in sizes 14/16–26/28 and in four colors).
15. A collared printed jumpsuit that comes with a belt so styling truly is a ~cinch~. From work to happy hour, this bb can do it all.
Reviewers recommend sizing up! Check out our full write-up on this jumpsuit for more deets.
Promising review: "Bought this for a business trip. I had a jacket on top but even without the jacket, I loved it! The belt is a nice color although a bit cheap. Cannot say I am surprised about that for the price, but the fabric and the cut were wonderful. Would likely buy another color once my size is available again!" —G
Get it from Amazon for $41.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and in 31 styles).