We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Genuine suede, faux-fur lined moccasins available in flat or bootie styles.
2. Memory foam plush puppies who will be so happy to see you when you get home (and the feeling will be mutual).
4. Washable memory foam slip-ons with a moisture-wicking lining, so sweaty toes will be a thing of the past.
5. A couple of heated narwhals who'll be your feet's new BFFs, just wait and sea.
6. Cozy cable knit mules that'll ensure your tootsies won't be left out in the cold when it's sweater weather.
7. Glamorous velvet slides all other slippers will bow down to.
8. LOL-worthy split slippers with skid resistant bottoms, so you won't fall over no matter how hard you're giggling.
9. Fuzzy slippers that will meet all of your footwear koala-fications.
10. Statement socks with non-slip bottoms so you can get a grip in the cutest way possible.
11. Fleece-lined pandas that'll keep your feet beary warm without all the bulk of big plush slippers.
12. A particularly brainy pair for anyone who's a total zombie in the morning.
14. Funky fair isle scuffs with arch supports and indoor-outdoor soles.
15. A perfectly packable pair so polished, they could pass for ballet flats.
16. Emoji slippers that'll suit every mood. 😍 💩 😈
17. Simple yet super-comfy terry cloth slippers you'll definitely be able to afford.
18. Pretty pastel open-toe slides for when you wanna be comfy without overheating.
19. Muk Luk booties your feet will never want to leave.
20. Sturdy, wool-blend slippers you can wear outside to show off your stripes.
21. Absolutely adorable animal friends, which'll make you howl with delight or go hog wild every time you slip 'em on.
22. Valentine's Day-ready slipper boots you'll fall totally head-over-heels for.
23. Splurge-worthy Uggs for the toastiest (and most stylish) tootsies of all time.
24. Cozy boots that can double as regular shoes to wear on those unfortunate days when you actually have to leave the house.
25. And of course, a pair of classic bunny slippers. Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.