Just 28 Wonderfully Summery Things You Can Get For Your Home Under $25
"Summer...summer...summer..." —Ms. Darbus's homeroom class in HSM 2, and all these products once they're in your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A generous strand of outdoor string lights to set the scene for backyard weddings, BBQs, or even just an Insta-worthy dinner on a perfect, 75-degree night.
Promising review: "I purchased these for my patio two summers ago and I love them. I put them up in the spring and take them down when it gets too chilly to sit outside. I can’t say how they hold up in the cold temps of winter. But what I can say is that I love these, they are small enough that they don’t hang down too far, and they give off a nice relaxing glow — not too bright. We had a tree fall on our patio last summer and I though for sure they would be ruined, but they held up great; I only lost a handful of bulbs. Once these wear out I will definitely order again." —Danika Ehrenberg
Get it from Amazon for $15.98+ (available in three lengths and three colors).
2. Stemless wineglasses with colorful silicone sleeves perfect for outdoor hangs where you need to be able to tell whose glass is whose, not to mention get a good grip on your vino to avoid dropping it all over the patio.
They're dishwasher safe, and the silicone outside also acts as a built-in coaster!
Promising review: "I was tired of my wineglasses constantly breaking in the dishwasher and did not want to use plastic. I was so happy to find these in a cute design and with multiple color options. They are so fun to hold and are dishwasher friendly. I love that I don't have to remove the sleeve for the dishwasher. Exactly what I was looking for." —Kody
Get a set of four from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three color combinations).
3. Beachy wood-effect peel-and-stick wallpaper you can use to give a vacation house vibe to everything from full walls to previously blah pieces of furniture.
Promising review: "I don’t usually write reviews, but I loved this wallpaper! It was mostly easy to put on and if I had to fix a mistake or line up the paper, it came off the wall easily enough and stuck back on with no problem. After a week it’s still sticking great. My family and neighbors love it. Great price as well." —Christian Ray Roncketti
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in five roll sizes).
4. A gorgeous bundle of eucalyptus that'll provide not only a boho decor touch, but also a soothing, sinus-clearing scent to turn every shower into a spa-like experience.
5. An abstract and artsy shower curtain in a fun bold print, because you're tired of fall and winter neutrals and are ready for your decor to be as bright as the sunshine outside.
Promising review: "Cute shower curtain to mix up the bathroom. The print is very cute and goes well with the light pink tiles in my bathroom. The print is very accurate to the picture, colors are just as vibrant, and the picture is clear. It is as good of a shower curtain as any; not particularly nice but it's not see-through and it dries quickly when it gets wet." —Nicole Adler
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in four sizes).
6. Or a glam metallic pineapple print shower curtain to bromeli-add a tropical feel to your loo.
7. A stylish throw pillowcase embroidered with monstera that you'll probably want to ~leaf~ out on display long after summer is over.
8. A fun set of salt and pepper shakers that are as appropriate for the season as they are for seasoning your food. They're sure to flamingo well with the rest of your tabletop, too.
Promising review: "Got these for my stepmother for her birthday. She loves them! They are cute and easy to hold onto. They look great on her table. Not too big at all. Just the right size for salt and pepper shakers. I also got a matching apron, hot pad mitten things, a spatula, a drain stopper, wine carrier...in other words we went all out with the flamingo theme, and her favorite thing by far were these salt and pepper shakers." —alisonl
Get them from Amazon for $12.99 (available in nine designs).
10. An easy clothespin display rack that can hold up to 30 4x6 photos and be hung horizontally or vertically, so you'll have plenty of room to properly display the approximately 1,985,672 photos you plan to take this summer when you *finally* get to reunite with your friends and fam.
It comes with 40 clothespins, sample photos, and everything you need to hang it. Some reviewers even like using it to store kids' hair accessories!
Promising review: "I have gotten many compliments on these. They're a creative way to display your photos (although they also come with stock photos you could hang). This is much cheaper and more personal than buying paintings of a similar size. Kids love picking photos for them, too." —Lisak
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four colors).
11. A potted faux plant gorgeous enough to pass for the real deal, but that won't wilt within a few weeks of summer heat and/or exposure to your AC.
12. Or a pack of pretty pink faux succulents to transform your desk or the more boring corners of your abode into an oasis.
13. A sassy dish towel that perfectly captures your summer weekend mood.
It's from a North Carolina-based small businesses that makes lots of cute and funny towels!
Promising review: "I bought this as a hostess gift and was pleased when she immediately hung it in her kitchen. Everyone thought the saying was cute. I've bought two more! Thanks." —diana strano
14. A set of 10 bright and summery instantly downloadable prints so you can put together a gallery wall in no time at all. Plus, since it's so easy and affordable, it'll be no big deal to change it up seasonally.
Kiki & Nim is a Black woman-owned shop that makes so many stylish, instantly downloadable works of art for every room and occasion, including pre-curated gallery walls like this one! Each order comes with JPG files of the designs in four different sizes.
15. An adorable lemon slice-shaped silicone steam releaser you can citrust to help you prep mess-free summer meals.
16. A vegan and soy wax "Watermelon Sugar" jar candle to treat your space to a yummy scent that's probably the next best thing to being able to sniff Harry himself. Probably.
17. A hilarious kitty camper house complete with a scratching board and catnip, so your feline friend can feel like they're taking a summer vacay from the comfort of your living room. Also, they're totally not sorry that this will get more compliments than any of your other, human decor.
Reviewers note it's best for smaller cats!
Promising review: "Super cute first car. It’s so cute! Our little Wallace girl loves it. We generally buy her just a house, but when I saw this, I knew I had to get it for her. Able to withstand 8–10 lbs sitting on top. Not big enough for her 20-lb brother to fit in. So it’s a win-win. Something just for Wally." —David A. Rozeboom
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in eight designs).
18. An aesthetically pleasing and useful condiment and dip serving tray ideal for BBQs, taco nights, ice cream parties, and pretty much any food-themed festivity you have planned from now through Labor Day. And beyond, in fact.
Promising review: "Love it. Perfect size for condiments — sometimes these multiple servers are too large and you waste a lot of the contents, but these are just right. Having the lids enables you to keep the contents fresh longer. The lids and spoons do seem a bit fragile, but are so cute and presentable on the buffet table." —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
19. An absolutely rawr-some kids-size outdoor chair featuring a snorkeling tiger, because why not?? This cute dude might actually get your kiddo to want to sit down for a hydration, snack, and sunscreen break during a day of outdoor play.
20. A stunning, one-of-a-kind pressed flower bookmark that's basically a piece of decor for your summer read. An Insta post of this inside a classic novel? Basically book-lover porn.
This small biz makes each one to order, and you can specify fave colors and preferences you'd like them to try to incorporate in yours.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! I asked to be surprised and told her my favorite flowers, and I’m so happy with the outcome. It brings me so much joy and her packaging is GORGEOUS!" —Cassie Johnson
21. Whimsical ice cream bowls and matching spoons perfect for at-home ice cream parties — even if the party guests are you, your couch, a nature show, and your cat staring at you wishing it could have your noms.
Promising review: "The price is unbeatable for what you get. These plastic cups and spoons are easy to clean and the size is good enough for two big scoops of ice cream. I bought them as a party favor and the kids love it. You get the same amount of blue, green, pink, and purple cups. My kids still use them for eating ice cream after two months." —MommyOf2
Get a set of 12 bowls and 12 spoons from Amazon for $13.89.
22. A flamingo or cactus ring holder and trinket dish for a summery touch to your bedroom or bathroom that's also practical. No more losing single studs in the abyss behind your dresser (again).
23. A bright, five-compartment, floral desk organizer to help take some of the sting out of having to work inside on a beautiful day. Plus, it's a simple and portable upgrade for the dining table you've been using as a desk for months now.
Get it from Rifle Paper Co. for $24 (available in two colors).
24. A big ol' pineapple Squishmallow pal who'll be ready to cuddle up with you and watch all of the summer's new shows (Love, Victor Season 2 just needs to be streaming already) while also making your couch look extra cozy and adorable.
25. Quirky metal bookends worthy of a fancy vacation house, but perfect for keeping your summer reading secure even in your tiny apartment.
26. An 8x10 instantly downloadable "Cruel Summer" lyric art print for any Swiftie who shares my belief that two years later would NOT be too late for Taylor to bless us with a music video for her most perfect summer song. I'm still waiting — ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
28. A squee-worthy boba tea mini light so your favorite summer beverage can continue to light up your life even when you're not blissfully sipping on one.
It shuts off automatically after an hour and requires three AAA batteries.
Promising review: "I just received this as a gift and I love it. It’s so cute and I love the color of the light. And it is the perfect brightness. I sometimes like to have a light on as I fall asleep. It’s comforting and super great that it has and auto shut-off, because I would probably forget to turn it off and waste the battery." —Nicole K.
Get it from Smoko for $20.