24 Sex Toys You'll Probably Love Even If You've Never Used A Sex Toy Before
~Come~ find the perfect first sex toy for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. The BuzzFeed x Bellesa Pebble, which is a small, sleek, yet strong suction toy that'll help you ~get your rocks off~. Play around with its different suction and vibration speeds and work your way up to being your own sex-pert!
3. A couple's starter kit complete with a mini bullet vibe, a vibrating cock ring that can go over both the penis and balls, and a reversible stroker with different textures on either side. Aka, the makings of the sexiest starter pack meme you've ever seen.
4. An affordable dual-stimulating vibe if you want to try out a classic shape, vaginal and clitoral stimulation, and a super-flexible, body-safe silicone member without breaking the bank. It certainly gives you serious ~bang~ for your buck.
5. A set of Tenga eggs, which open to reveal an awesomely textured, single-use masturbation sleeve and give new meaning to the expression "beat an egg" — even for penis owners who usually just stick to their hands.
6. The I Rub My Duckie, a seven-speed vibrator that you can easily display in your bathroom and no one will be the wiser. And since the whole duck vibrates, you can play around with where you like the most stimulation. I can't think of a less intimidating first toy, or one more likely to make you ~quack~ up. Yup, this fits the ~bill~.
7. A super realistic, flexible dildo designed with dual density to make it feel *that* much more lifelike. Its 7-inch total length has a 5.5-inch insertion size, which makes it comfortable for beginners, and for both anal and vaginal use.
8. The Lelo Lily 2, a quiet, pretty, and gently curved vibe designed to provide tons of external stimulation, if penetration and phallic-looking toys just aren't what you're looking for. It's also designed to work between your and a partner's bodies if you need a little help to the finish line.
9. A double-ended, latex-free anal prober so you can figure out ~what what~ you like ~up your butt~.
10. A sultry remote-controlled vibe and panty set for anyone who wants to try out getting (discreetly) sexy in public. Just pop the 12-speed, eight-pattern, waterproof vibe into the adjustable panties' pouch, hand the remote to your partner, and go to town (literally).
11. A waterproof vibrating silicone starfish friend folks of all body types can easily grind up against to their heart's content and that truly puts the ~naughty~ in nautical.
12. The California Exotics Butterfly Kiss vibrator for internal and external stimulation that'll make you wanna spread your horizons and your wings, that's for damn sure.
13. A waterproof, textured cock ring so you can start to experiment with toys with your partner in way that helps you both get off. This bad boy provides clitoral stimulation and is designed to help the wearer last longer.
14. A powerful, 7-inch vibrator that's shockingly quiet, for anyone who really wants to go at it without fear of their roommates hearing. As for stopping YOURSELF from being noisy, that I can't help you with.
15. A discreet, quiet, and classic bullet vibe that could be easily mistaken for a tube of lipstick, so you can take it on the go worry-free. And listen, I love lipstick, but last time I checked, my favorite tube of Fenty didn't have six nut-worthy vibration speeds.
16. A The We-Vibe Melt clitoral suction toy to easily and ~breezily~ be used solo or with a special someone. It pairs with an app so you and a partner can have lots of fun, even from far away (WiFi-permitting, of course).
17. An under-$15 (yes, really) mini G-spot vibe so you can give the world of toys a try and, if you don't like it (I mean, you will, but hypothetically) you'll only be out the price of, like, 1.5 trips to Starbucks.
18. A sleek and splurge-worthy cock ring that heard you say that plain old partnered sex couldn't get any better, then said "hold my beer." Or "hold my lube." IDK what sex toys drink but you get the point.
19. An internally textured stroker so folks on HRT with bottom growth can get off with a toy that's just right for their body.
20. A trainer set of butt plugs to help you gradually build up to the backdoor fun your body's been assking for.
21. A finger vibe so you can get used to the feel of a vibrator during a good-ol'-fashioned fingering session.
22. A Satisfyer 2.0 masturbator complete with a skin-like interior, interchangeable sleeves, and a discreet design so no one will jump to any conclusions if they see it propped up next to your bed (or wherever else you do your thang).
This waterproof toy has a width of 3.7-inches, a total length of 10.2-inches, and an insertable length of 8.5-inches.
Promising review: "This was my boyfriend’s first in many ways. He had a rather thick member and I was concerned it would be uncomfortable for him. All I have heard since I gifted him this toy is nothing but how good it feels. So happy with this purchase and our masturbation sessions! Highly recommend!" –Anonymous
Get it from Bellesa Boutique for $49 (available in two colors).
23. A biodegradable vibe that can be used externally and internally, so beginners can embark on a full exploration of their - uh - nether regions. It's also available in two sizes, so you can really find your most comfy companion.
It's made with Biofeel, a plant-based material that's better for the environment and gentle on your skin!
Promising review: "So this is my first one. Ever. And it’s a great starter! It’s shaped just right. It’s smooth and thankfully not made with latex (huge allergy). The power on this is amazing for how small it is! It’s small but mighty ;)" –heather patrick