37 Products You'll Actually Look Forward To Using Each Week
From surprisingly satisfying practical products to fashion and beauty finds you'll rock on repeat, all of these are sure to brighten your day at least a little.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Elizavecca Milky Piggy carbonated bubble clay mask, a top-rated, blackhead-banishing, and just plain F-U-N mask that starts to bubble once you apply it. Even without the skin benefits, it'd be worth it for the selfies.
2. A heated shiatsu massager pillow, which may be the only thing that could possibly make your time spent chilling on the couch better (and that's still less splurge-worthy than a trip to the spa).
3. A roasted garlic aioli you may just start dipping absolutely everything in — aio-leave it to this stuff to make all your meals taste better.
4. NYX Butter Gloss, a buildable, pretty, and perfect for everyday lipgloss beloved by over 4,000 reviewers that actually won't leave your lips all sticky like the other glosses you've tried over the years.
5. An absolutely OMG-worthy Baby Yoda AirPods case you'll take with you on all your journeys across the galaxy. And you won't even need to feed him frogs!
6. A Luv Scrub, aka an exfoliating nylon bath cloth inspired by a common grooming routine product used in West Africa. The long and stretchy cloth will exfoliate, turn each shower into a a spa-like experience, and leave you with remarkably soft skin. Can a regular washcloth do that? Didn't think so.
7. A set of fun fishnet socks that'll add a badass and high-fashion touch to every outfit, whether they're peeking out of booties, sneakers, loafers, or even heels. Trust me — you won't have to ~go fishing~ for compliments.
8. An adorable vibrating plush reading chair to take your self-care and couch potato endeavors to a new level — especially since it looks like, well, a potato.
9. A compact and cord-free milk frother so you can treat yourself to Starbucks-worthy drinks at home whenever you want. Turns out you don't have to visit an overpriced hipster café to score a totally Insta-worthy morning beverage.
10. A velvety throw blanket you (and your pet) will probably want to spend all day curled up underneath. And if you absolutely *must* leave your couch, you'll spend the whole time daydreaming about when you can wrap yourself in this baby once again.
11. A whimsical double-layer bear face glass ~ear~ to make your morning juice, your afternoon tea, and everything in between a little sweeter.
12. Pus-absorbing, pimple-eliminating patches that I personally use and will confess, I get genuinely excited to take them off after hours of wear to see how much gunk they've pulled out of my clogged pores. Yes, it's gross, but no, I will not apologize!
13. A simple yet revolutionary habit calendar designed to help you finally do all the stuff you keep saying you're gonna do — and track your progress in a very satisfying way. It's got 12 months' worth of planning pages with space to organize daily, weekly, and monthly habits and goals to help you be your most badass self, so every day will feel like a little victory.
14. Athena Club's natural, plant-based, aluminum- and cruelty-free deodorant, which will make you take back pretty much everything bad you've ever said about natural deodorant. Plus, the pretty packaging and scent will actually have you looking forward to swiping it on in the morning (take it from me).
15. An unbelievably awww-worthy animal waffle maker that'll make both kids and adults alike wonder why they've ever let breakfast be boring.
16. A massaging, exfoliating, and blood flow-increasing scalp brush over 5,000 (!!!) reviewers swear by to give you that feeling of someone deep shampooing your hair at a salon that you miss so much, not to mention help with dandruff and buildup, and even help encourage hair growth!
17. A beyond clever whisk with a scraper you'll wonder how you ever baked without. Not only can you very satisfyingly swipe extra batter right off the wires to make sure none is wasted, you can also use the tool as a stand to prop up the whisk in a bowl or on the counter (...or take it off and use it to scrape any excess goodness out of the bowl).
18. A visual grocery list pad to make your weekly shopping trip approximately a zillion times less stressful. You can just circle what you need and be able to check at the store at a glance — no more struggling to read your own handwriting (I feel ya).
19. Chunky-heeled combat booties sure to make you wanna ♫ strut like you mean it ♫ no matter what you pair them with (from jeans to dresses and everything in between). Hello, instant confidence boost.
20. Glossier's hand cream, a fast-absorbing formula that comes in an adorable squeeze bottle and is scented with the It beauty brand's signature Glossier You fragrance. It'll be a luxe treat for your pruny skin after washing your hands constantly (same).
21. A pack of pastel kitty pens that are super affordable AND adorable, and have the ~write~ stuff to make your workday pawsitively a pleasure. They have freakin' tails on the caps, people!!!
22. Or a set of Schitt's Creek pencils so you can rediscover an old favorite quote every time you need to jot-celyn something down.
23. A precious and ridiculously affordable cat spoon that can conveniently perch on your cup and provide a smile on mornings when you're ~feline~ blue.
24. One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book, which'll motivate even the busiest people to take some time to journal each day. Plus, once you use it for a full year, you'll be treated to a glance back in time from that day last year every time you go to add a new entry.
25. A stackable set of avocado-shaped bowls you'll use for way more than just guac (but like, you should definitely also use for guac).
26. And speaking of guacamole, the Guac-Lock — an amazing airtight container that'll allow you to look forward to leftover guacamole goodness for days on end. This will keep it fresh with no browning, so I guess dreams really do come true.
27. A ridiculously cute sheet of dog care planner stickers to make planning even the most tedious parts of caring for your pupper a doggone joy.
28. A super sweet sweater that is versatile enough to wear all the time, but has a fun twist — I'm talking about kitty-shaped elbow patches everyone will ~paws~ to oooh and awww over.
29. A double-sided tongue scraper and brush, aka the oral hygiene gadget you never knew you needed and that'll make your daily grooming routine a heck of a lot more satisfying. Buh-bye, bad breath and aftertastes, I won't miss you.
30. An absolutely inspired car dipping sauce holder that'll clip to your vents and make your drive-thru meal an even more wonderful experience. You'll pity your fellow fast food patrons who are still spilling BBQ all over their seats or balancing ranch precariously on their center console.
31. A cruelty-free, quick-drying contour palette in absolutely precious packaging that'll make you smile every time you do your makeup. *Note* to self: never settle for basic compacts ever again.
32. A classic pair of boyfriend jeans that are somehow both more relaxed and more ~fashion~ than the old basic pair you usually reach for. That slouchy sweater and sneakers combo you've worn a million times will suddenly feel fresh with these.
33. A pizza-munching Pusheen backpack here to ensure schlepping your everyday carry items will never be boring again. This cutie will add a little pizza-zazz.
34. The Cat Dancer, a super-simple wire toy that every cat and owner alike will become paws-itively obsessed with. Will you get any work done knowing you can just pull this baby out at any time and get your cat to perform the most hilarious antics of their nine lives? No, but it will be worth it and make your day.
35. A luxe faux-snakeskin iPad case that'll double as a sssstand and ~sssstand~ out in a sea of solid-color cases, so you'll feel chic every time you reach for it.
36. The Foreo Luna Mini 2, a sonic facial cleansing tool you can use to banish 99.5% of oil and dirt from your face in a single minute — and feel super luxe to boot. You're never gonna want to skip washing your face again.
37. Some reusable keyboard cleaning goo that'll actually make the chore of cleaning your dusty and grimy laptop kind of fun. I'm not sure which part is more satisfying — the squishy putty or the amazing results.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.