We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Washable microfiber mop pads that'll fit on your trusty Swiffer WetJet or similar mops so you can kick wasteful and pricey disposable pads to the curb. As this reviewer demonstrates, they'll get your floors cleaner, too.
One pad can last up to 100 washes and works on pretty much any surface, from wood to tile to stone.
Promising review: "I wanted to reduce waste with disposable pads and I was pleasantly surprised by these. This photo was AFTER I cleaned the floor with the disposable pad! I was able to get a super clean floor, spots were easier to clean up, and it didn’t sound like it was scratching my floors. This was easy to use, didn’t use more cleaner then the disposable pads, and got my floor cleaner. Definitely gonna but more if the two I got ever wear out." —Riley
2. Legend-wait-for-it-dary Goo Gone adhesive remover, which, well, gets goo gone! You know that tape or adhesive decor that *promised* it wouldn't leave residue but definitely lied? This'll banish said gunk for good, plus help you remove stubborn stickers as well as grease, glue, gum, wax, and crayon and marker marks.
Promising review: "I bought this to deal with stickers that I cannot remove from my potted plants. I would try everything: warm water, scraping them off, etc., and there would always be a little stickiness left on the sides of the plant pots. The Goo Gone immediately removed all the offending sticker bits. I since have used it for a variety of things: removing stickers from shoes, various plastics, even glass. Where this product really came in handy in an unexpected way was cleaning the top of my kitchen cabinets. The previous homeowner had not cleaned the tops of the cabinets in the kitchen before moving, possibly ever, and there was a nasty, thick layer of grime coating the top that was composed of a mixture of dust & grease from cooking, among who knows what else. I tried cleaning it with a rag and Pine-Sol, hot water, Clorox wipes, etc. and nothing could adequately remove the layer of grossness. Finally, I had the bright idea to try this stuff, and it vastly improved the removal of gunk. After getting the main layer off, I was able to clean it with other cleaning products. Seriously, at least for that instance and general sticker removal from products, 5/5 stars." —FlowersInSpring
Get it from Amazon for $7.88.
3. A rather miraculous vitamin solution to help even the most pitiful plants grow up big and strong and develop such great roots, they should play on The Tonight Show. It can help with transplant shock, too!
Promising review: "I have had a scrawny fiddle-leaf fig for about half a year now. No growth whatsoever. After a recent move, I was pretty sure 'Wallace' was doomed as he kept dropping leaves. Poor Wallace. I've only had this magic potion for 10 days, and I've got two new leaves! It is not only surviving but is thriving like never before. Update two months later: Since this review, he's sprouted three more leaves! Holy cow." —Lisa Albert Wallner
Get it from Amazon for $10.88.
4. And a pack of Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes, which seriously live up to their name. No one will believe the ~thriving~ plant in your apartment is the same one that was looking droopy as heck just last week. No, you didn't just sneak out and buy a new one — you actually kept a plant alive for once!!!
Each spike can be used for 30–60 days, depending on the season.
Promising review: "I always kill my plants, but I decided to try again. I just bought five houseplants, and three of them were marked down because they were looking pretty puny. Since I tend to kill them anyway, I figured I would give them a try and save some money. I put one of these spikes in each plant, and they all looked so much healthier and happier after just a couple of days. I also added one spike to the only houseplant that I've had for years without killing (I was beginning to think it was artificial); the leaves looked healthier almost immediately. I'm very happy with this product, and it was a great price." —victoria
5. An amazing callus remover gel if you're interested in giving your tootsies a Mia Thermopolis-level makeover. Just give 'em a nice soak in hot water, dry off, and apply this miracle stuff, and let it sit for 5–10 minutes. Rinse it off, and finish with your go-to foot scrubber tool, then prepare to be left with (basically) whole new feet.
Promising review: "Used for the first time today. Other reviews suggested wearing gloves, and I don’t have any, so I just tied a plastic bag over my hand, worked fine for me. My feet were terrible, flaky and caked with dead skin. So I soaked my feet for 10 minutes, applied the gel, let that sit for five minutes, soaked feet again, and used a foot scraper thingy. I’m happy with the results. I can’t wait to not have those lines on the bottom of my feet." —Esineda
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
6. A possibly magical wine stain remover capable of saving you from the effects of your clumsier moments. Pinot more clothing and carpeting casualties after a boozy night in (or out).
Promising review: "My husband spilled a whole glass of wine, a bowl of salsa, and a bowl of guacamole on me. I used Wine Away when I got home four hours later, washed my dress, and it's perfect now! I really thought my dress was ruined and it's in the exact same condition it was before I went to the winery!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.79.
7. CND SolarOil, a low-key magical oil here to banish brittle nails and dry cuticles for good. Nailed it!
Promising review: "I had a problem with my cuticles getting so dry that they would split sometimes, and no matter how many times I put lotion on my hands they would never get moist enough to lay flat like they’re supposed to. My nails were dry and brittle, so I’d end up with one breaking and then have to cut them all back in order to have them the same length. This oil has ended all of that. Now I have to cut them back because they seem to be growing faster. I haven’t had a nail split since the day I started using this oil. It soaks into your cuticles and nails so well. I was really good at using it every day in the beginning, but in the last week I got busy and and only used it twice so I ended up with a split cuticle. That’ll help you remember, right?!?! I got back on track these last two days and the cuticle is healed already. That’s just how moisturizing this stuff is. I highly recommend it!" —mlasorensen
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
8. A crop top you can twist and knot in all sorts of wonderful ways, so it's like 10 trendy pieces for the (very low) price of one. Check out all the fabulous styling options below!
9. The Makeup Eraser, a magical plush cloth that'll make it easy to do the annoying-but-necessary task of removing your makeup at the end of the day. It can take off EVERY LAST DROP with just water, and you can wash and reuse it over and over and over. Remind me why you spent so much money on other cleansers and removers again?
One side is made for removing product and the other for exfoliating.
Promising review: "I LOVE makeup. Specifically, eye makeup. Love a good cat eye and layering eyeshadow. I've always had to bleach my towels to get the remnants of my mascara and eyeliner off. I hate every eye makeup remover that I've tried because it either stings or makes my eyelids oily (y tho?). This thing has seriously changed things for me. It gets my makeup COMPLETELY off in less than one minute without harsh scrubbing. I no longer have to buy any kind of cotton balls or cotton pads that will end up in a landfill. I can actually buy new towels and demote the stained ones to cleaning towels. My skin is clearer because it is makeup-free before I wash it and my eyes no longer burn! GETTTT ITTTT." —Cori A.
Get it from Amazon for $13.36+ (available in 13 colors and prints).
10. Wet & Forget shower spray, which'll revolutionize the way you clean your bathroom. True to its name, all you have to do is spray your shower or tub, let it sit overnight, and rinse it the next morning to reveal a cleaning miracle. It works so well, you only need to use it once a week!
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn dish soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
11. A spaworthy exfoliating mitt you can use after a long shower or bath soak to banish all your crusty, dry winter skin and feel like a whole new person.
Take it from the user below, who left one of the best and funniest reviews I've read in a while 😂.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying, I never knew that I was a walking, living, breathing mummy zombie lady. The first time I used this glove, I soaked in the bath to get my skin nice and prepped. I whipped that thing out expecting a bit of skin to fluff off, but what ensued was 30 minutes straight of scrubbing skin off that had built up since I was a toddler. I swore at one point I found old Band-Aid goo that had been buried under years of dead skin. OK, maybe that's not true, but with the amount of dead skin that came off my body, it could have been! I finally finished removing my snake skin and began draining the bathtub. What was left was like a scene from a horror movie. The entire bottom of the bathtub couldn't be seen because of the numerous chunks of dead skin clinging to it. That's not counting what went down the drain. I can only imagine that the creatures down there will one day rise to hunt me down and eat me because they gained an affinity for the taste of my flesh. I had to take an extra 15 minutes to clean my bathtub due to the gray, zombie skin that refused to be rinsed away. In other words, if you don't want to be a mummy, zombie person, this glove is your ticket to the living realm. Buy the glove; join the living — thank me later." —Shannon Graham
12. A shirt-folding board, because maybe Sheldon Cooper was on to something. This wonder will make folding clothes more satisfying and fun (a low bar, I know) and get your tees and other garments folded so well that they'll actually take up less space.
Promising review: "My first reaction? 'Why did I buy this?' Then I opened the box and wasn't too convinced about the way it looked, as some edges look like they would quickly snap with use. Then I gave it a try with a couple of shirts I had just washed, and next thing you know I simply had to do my entire drawer! Everything folds so pretty, neat, and easy. I still couldn't believe it, so I ended up organizing our bedsheets and towels. I am amazed at how much of a game changer this is. Must try! Am in love with how beautiful it left my clothes." —Jesus Antonio Vedia
Get it from Amazon for $13.93+ (available in four colors).
13. A beyond satisfying three-step cradle cap kit that includes a sponge, brush, and comb (plus a storage stand for them) to get rid of all those nasty flakes on your bébé's otherwise very cute head. You'll be oh-so-thrilled to see that yuckiness gone.
Promising review: "Take my money. This works. It just does. It will work for you — there’s no way your baby’s cradle cap will win this war. Granted my 3-month-old didn’t have the worst case of it, but I used this system once. One time. All of the crusty gunk removed by the comb of wonders. Had to clean it off three times during the bath. Which was very gratifying. It’s like popping a zit. I only got to experience the joy once, because that was all it took. Cradle cap gone." —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $14.88.
14. A propeller hat for your dog, because...I mean, just LOOK at it. This may be the greatest impulse purchase you will ever make.
Please do yourself a favor and look at the rest of the reviewer photos. Just keep your doggo supervised while they're sporting it, since it does have small plastic parts!
Promising reviews: "I got this as a surprise for my husband. He said our dog needed a hat. My dog LOVES wearing it. He puts a smile on everyone’s faces when he’s in it." —Susan Woodson
"I don't normally leave good reviews, but this is the one accessory my dog allows me to put on her, and I love how happy it makes her. I now have to keep it within her eyesight so she can bring it to me when she wants to wear it." —Max pierce
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
15. And we can't let the cat feel left out of looking ridiculous! So there's this sea creature cat hat if you're sitting there thinking your resident floofbucket couldn't get any cuter or sillier. But what if you dressed them as a CRAB? Or an OCTOPUS? Or an AXOLOTL? You gotta at least try it in the name of science.
And once again, you gotta check out even more of the review photos.
Promising review: "My cats are not very excited about this hat, but it's OK because I am very excited on their behalf. I tried it on two different cats, and it fit both of them, even though one cat is really small and the other is a bit overweight. I got really lucky, and my surprise cat hat was the axolotl. I love that these are handmade. The packaging is also very cute (it says on the back: 'It's time to cat in style,' and I 10,000% agree with that statement). Highest recommendation." —mms
Get one of six random designs from Amazon for $8.29.
16. Salicylic acid wart-removing adhesive bandages for anyone who's tried everything to get rid of a stubborn wart. These miracle workers are discreet enough to look like they're just covering up a paper cut or scratch, but will *finally* give you some relief.
Promising review: "More than six years with a large, sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls and so, so embarrassed. It felt like I was doomed to have it forever; it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantar wart." —Liz Dube
17. A super-affordable rust stain remover to miraculously banish even the nastiest, most impossible stains with zero scrubbing. Because, sing it with me, "I don't want no scrubbing!"
Check out BuzzFeed's full write-up on this spray.
Promising review: "It WORKS!! Since my husband and I moved into our home two years ago, the hard-water stains in our shower drove me bananas! I tried everything from bleach to all-natural remedies. Nothing worked. Stumbled upon some before and after photos for this product and had to try. Especially for the price! The photos I posted were with minimal scrubbing. The product does all the hard work!!" —Julie Dufour
Get it from Amazon for $5.48.
18. Baby Foot, an absolutely amazing lavender-scented foot peel to make old and dead skin peel off like wild and basically make it look like you got whole new feet.
This product is a dream come true for anyone who gets a kind of sick satisfaction from peeling off dead skin (and let's face it, that's all of us, right?).
Promising review: "This mask comes with two baggies, and you place each of your feet into its own bag and tape it up to avoid leaking. The moment you put them on, the jelly-type liquid travels all over your feet and in between your toes, and it's the most relaxing feeling ever. You can feel your skin drinking in the moisture and nutrients. While you do not see results right away, your feet will smell amazing for a whole day after the treatment. After six or seven days, all the dead, dry skin starts falling off, and your feet really do feel baby soft. I never thought I had dry feet, but oh boy, was I wrong!" —Melvika
Get it from Amazon for $25.
19. A ~handy~ grooming glove over 3,000 pet owners swear by for giving their tiny shed monster a groom they'll actually enjoy — and saving themselves from a house full of hair.
Former BuzzFeed Shopping editor AnaMaria Glavan swears by this thing. She says, "The glove is super comfortable and using it couldn’t be more foolproof: just put it on and run your hands through your pet’s fur. That’s it! The silicone grooves pick up so much fur with ease. Like, my dog looks close to hairless. HOW is he shedding so much!?!? After a few runs, I found that I would have to remove fur from the glove before continuing (you can pick up the fur with your other hand or run the glove under some water — either works) but it’s no biggie. The silicone actually makes it really easy to keep this clean. We got Rockie when he was 5 and he’d been riddled with skin issues and allergies, so I was pretty nervous to use anything that could potentially aggravate his conditions. However! Not only does this *not* bother his skin, but he…loves this. A lot. He starts snoring after exactly two run-throughs on his back. Also, his coat looks SO shiny after each use! TL;DR: this is one of those inexpensive add-ons that any pet owner should have on hand."
Promising review: "The cats are in heaven!!! We have four cats and bought this to try to cut down on shedding and hairballs. After having it for just a week, we never want to be without it. Even our anti-social cat comes up and begs for a pet when the glove comes out. The only thing that is not perfect on this glove is that I have smaller hands, and the glove is a little big, so my pinky doesn't stay where it should. But hey, if that's the only downside, we aren't going to complain. Long story short, if you love your pets, you will buy this glove as soon as possible." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
20. Amazing AirPod-cleaning putty squares, because you probably don't realize just how much gunk is lurking in those precious, expensive little buds you put in your waxy ears all day. Though when I put it like that, it's probably a lot, right??
Promising review: "AirSquares are AMAZING! I’ve tried for years to clean out my AirPods. Nothing has worked...until now. This is one of those perfect products that does exactly what it claims to do. My AirPods were so dirty that I was going to buy new ones. Not anymore!! My AirPods look like new after using these. I’ve already sent some to my family and everyone is getting some for the holidays! If you have dirty AirPods, you NEED AirSquares. You will NOT regret it." —Jason F
Get 12 squares from Amazon for $11.99.
21. Durable all-purpose wipes made with aloe vera and vitamin E for everything from your hands to your car to tricky stains like grease, makeup, adhesives, and permanent marker. Paper towels are cancelled.
Note that while these are great for messes and stains, they don't disinfect.
Promising reviews: "These towels are awesome for so many things. They are large and very sturdy, so they work well for household cleaning. The real benefit for me, though, is having a wipe that works for things like the grill, the oven, the dashboard of my car, muddy shoes, chairs and umbrellas that go to soccer games and practices, and lawn furniture. I frequently wipe something down, rinse the towel, and wipe again. The wipes are heavy enough to go through three to four rinses and wipes and still hold up. The smell is mild and doesn't linger on my hands or what I've wiped down. I use these almost daily, so the 90-count canister lasts about three months and the last towel is never dried out when I get to it. The lid closes securely, yet is easy to open and the towels dispense easily through the opening without getting bunched up. Because the canister is heavier than most, and the lid fits well, it's easy to throw one of these in the trunk or cargo area, and I don't worry about it leaking. The canister (minus the lid) is recyclable when the towels are gone — an added bonus." —COMom
"My son had painted on numerous different items in my house. I thought it was the end after trying baby wipes, Clorox wipes, and paper towels....I then tried these after a final act of desperation, and they wiped up the dried acrylic paint like it was butter!!!! 100,000/10 recommendation." —RyanH