We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Glitzy faux-diamond studs fully capable of passing for the real deal.
Promising review: "I bought these to match an expensive diamond/rose gold necklace for a wedding (I’m the maid of honor). This was the third pair of earrings I bought off Amazon (the other ones were from other sellers/different styles). The other two were similarly priced, but low quality. These look like real rose gold and diamond, even at a foot away, and match my necklace perfectly. Very impressed!" —sherriecherries
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
2. An artful and just plain expensive-looking bust vase that could have come straight out of a museum.
3. A gorgeous and affordable cheese board complete with four stainless-steel cheese knives your future guests will think cost you a heck of a lot more ~cheddar~ than it did. The grooves along the side are perfect for holding all kinds of fancy (or just fancy-looking) noms.
Promising review: "I love this board. Everything so compact — no searching for serving utensils, they’re in the drawer. We’ve used many times since we received it. I put it on the coffee table with the cheeses, crackers, pepperoni, etc., all on one board, no bowls or platters!" —Theresa h.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
4. A heated shiatsu massager pillow, which just might feel like the best money you've ever spent when you lean on it after a long day. It's the closest thing you can get to having your own private masseuse while staying on budget.
It's got straps on the back so you can conveniently fasten it to a chair; plus, the heat function is optional and it automatically turns off after 20 minutes for safety.
Promising review: "I bought one of these massagers for my mom as a Mother’s Day gift, because she works standing up the whole day and suffers from leg pain when she gets home. This massager has completely changed her life. Once she gets home, she plugs it in and puts the massager underneath her legs, and she says it soothes them until she feels no pain. When the timer goes off (after twenty minutes), she can walk like a new person again. She loves this massager, and she even said it’s one of the best presents I’ve EVER given to her. I couldn’t be happier! I even went and bought one for myself, and I use it in my car on my way home from work. It's so convenient that it comes with a cigarette lighter connector to plug it in in my car. Once I get home, I take it out and my wife uses it on our bed." —Jose C.
Get it from Amazon for $49.95 (available in three colors).
5. A high fashion-looking faux leather wrap midi skirt that could honestly pass for triple (or quadruple) the price.
6. A skincare set from cult-fave brand Glossier, aka a prepackaged, perfect skincare routine with a $52 value if you were shopping everything separately. But finally finding an easy skincare routine that works??? That's priceless.
The set includes the brand's Milky Jelly Cleanser (a pH-balanced daily face wash), Priming Moisturizer (which hydrates, plumps, and just generally leaves you glowing), and Balm Dotcom (an antioxidant-rich skin and lip salve available in different flavors and tints).
Promising review: "I was the biggest skeptic of Glossier — I didn't trust the hype. Whenever I do wear makeup, it's a full face, and I don't have a super consistent skincare routine, so I figured this wasn't the company for me. However, I have friends that gave it rave reviews and the curiosity finally got the better of me. I decided to buy the skincare set to inspire me to get more consistent about my skincare routine. I've had this set for about five days now and I am completely shook by how good my skin looks. Acne scars that I thought were a permanent part of my face are fading and my skin feels baby soft! The milky jelly cleanser is one of the only cleansers I've ever used that doesn't make my skin feel tight after. The priming moisturizer goes on smooth and actually decreases the redness in my face. I got the rose balm dot com and I almost cried when I first put it on, it smelled so good. It goes on thick and stays on your lips for a while, and it feels moisturizing without feeling heavy. I immediately ordered three more in different flavors. I now understand the hype." —Sempervirine
Get all three from Glossier for $40 (available with eight balm varieties).
7. A high-fashion-looking quilted bag with four components you can mix and match to give you serious bang for your buck: the bag itself, a smaller quilted pouch, a fabric strap, and a chain strap. Rock them all together, wear the bag with just one of the straps, or use the chain strap to turn the pouch into a wristlet.
Promising review: "The bag came just as pictured! It also comes with a dust bag (huge plus for storing). I love that the chain, coin bag, and shoulder strap are all removable. This bag is really chic and classy for on-the-go-errands while looking effortlessly fashionable. It’s nice that there are no logos on it too, so that it has a clean look overall. I love this bag so much, definitely worth purchasing!" —Samantha Vo
Get it from Amazon for $33.98 (available in five colors).
8. An amazingly detailed engraved pendant necklace of your pet for the most unique and compliment-worthy custom piece you could paws-ibly imagine. Just send the seller a pic of your furry friend when you order and let the artist work her magic.
Caitlyn Minimalist is an Asian woman-owned shop based in LA and specializing in some of the most truly special custom jewelry pieces I have ever seen.
Promising review: "Absolutely beautiful! My mom and I recently lost our cat Magic and these necklaces are a beautiful way of remembering her. Thank you so much Caitlyn Minimalist for creating something we will both treasure forever. ❤️" —cassandraholscher
9. A set of stunning agate coasters with a glam trim that looks like gold, but is actually gold-toned rubber to keep 'em durable. Fashion *and* function, we love to see it.
Promising review: "Stunning. I got these coasters for a friend as a thank you gift. They were absolutely beautiful in person. The gold rubber rim made these look so expensive. The colors were vibrant and are well shown in the product photos. The coasters came with little adhesive rubber feet which was a bonus." —Jason Herrera
Get a set of four from Amazon for $41.99.
10. A crochet-trimmed, plunging one-piece swimsuit that could totally pass for a piece from a much pricier store. Forget under 50 bucks — this baby is under 30.
Promising review: "To say I love this suit is an understatement! It’s amazing!!!! I like to be covered, but I still want something fun. This totally did the trick and cost wayyyy less than an Anthropologie look-alike!" —Gina masucci
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 24 colors and prints).
11. A sleek sauté pan with a removable steamer basket to do the work of two kitchen essentials for the price (or, honestly, less than the usual price) of one. The whole thing is durable and dishwasher safe and a truly remarkable quality for a $35 buy. Plus, it's a total dupe for the fancy pans you see all over Insta.
It's from BuzzFeed's Tasty cookware collection!
Promising review: "Let me start by saying it's not often that I just absolutely 100% love a product, but this skillet is one of those rare things I just can not say enough about. I love the beautiful design and look. The weight of it is not too heavy, not too light, and it's easy to clean. It is definitely one item I consider a gem in my kitchen. I also love how you can fry and steam with the basket and the look of it is absolutely beautiful." —Talya
Get it from Walmart for $34.97.
12. Gorgeous and Gucci-esque mules here to give you serious bang for you buck(le).
Promising review: "Wow, what a steal. These look great. Good value and quality, true to size, and comfortable. Highly recommend a good slip-on shoe; perfect for summertime in the workplace or to tie your outfit together at brunch. I want them in black now too." —LC
Get them from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in women's sizes 6-11 and in seven colors and prints).
13. A posh lace and Swiss dot chemise and thong set sure to have you feeling like a million bucks, without spending that at an overpriced lingerie store.
It's from a Black woman-owned lingerie brand dedicated to inclusivity and increasing the representation of Black women in the fashion industry. Check out more stylish things from Black-owned businesses.
14. Adjustable and collapsible rose gold Bluetooth headphones that'll sound as good as they look, even if they're not from a splurge-worthy brand.
They also come with an audio cable if you'd prefer to use them wired, and they've got a built-in microphone with on-ear controls.
Promising review: "I was looking for a new pair of headphones and wanted something that was comfortable to wear and had decent sound without breaking the bank. These caught her eye because of the rose gold color and because they actually looked like pretty decent quality. The headphones sound amazing for a $30 set — heck, they sound better than most of the $50+ sets being sold at big stores. They have decent highs and a nice low-hitting bass. They're also very comfortable to wear for long periods of time because of the very soft ear cups and head band." —Chrystine Santana
Get them from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in four colors).
15. A top-rated box of moisturizing bath bombs in 12 different soothing aromas sure to give you a ~scents~ of relaxation and make you wanna stay in the tub 'til you're pruney. A set like this could easily be double the price at a fancy store.
They've got over 10,000 (!!!) 5-star reviews, and reviewers say they're great for sensitive skin!
Promising review: "I am basically a bath bomb connoisseur. I have a bathtub addiction, so when I say I’ve tried all the bath bombs Amazon provides, I’m serious. I keep going back to these, not only because of the price but because they actually work well. They don’t have all those annoying glitters and the scent actually sticks to your skin and serves a hydration purpose. I can’t say enough how much I love these over the 10 to 12 other brands I’ve tried." —JH
Get a box of 12 from Amazon for $26.80.
16. A pretty and classic Le Creuset loaf pan so you can get a ~taste~ of this luxe, cult-fave cookware brand (and all the yummy stuff you can make in it) without a huge splurge. It'll be in your kitchen basically forever, so it's worth it!
Promising review: "I love everything Le Creuset and this is no exception. Having these makes me want to make fresh bread, and I feel proud when I put a fresh loaf on the table and say 'I made this.' I've made everything from sourdough to garlic with olives bread to banana bread and zucchini bread. So great and easy to clean." —LadyVon
Get it from Macy's for $49.95 (available in three colors).
17. A pair of regal embellished headbands that'll basically make bad hair days a thing of the past. Sure, you skipped a shower and you're wearing a tee you've had since 2009, but with one of these on? You'll be the most polished person on the Zoom meeting, with Lele Sadoughi vibes without the Lele Sadoughi price.
Promising review: "These headbands are lovely! They easily dress up any outfit. They are comfortable to wear and don't cause headaches. I love adding this to a simple outfit as a statement accessory. I have worn it with a fitted black top and jeans and received many compliments. I recommend these stunning headbands!" —❤AMommy👩👧👦
Get a set of two from Amazon for $36.99.
18. A rich velvet floor cushion so your friends can lounge like true royalty on your next game night.
Promising review: "The soft, velvety texture of this floor cushion makes it a perfect seat in our bohemian style den. It's comfy, but we wanted to make it comfier, so we stacked two together for a little more cushion and height. It's been resistant to stains so far, doesn't shed any material, and was perfect for the price, where other retailers are selling floor cushions for an outrageous amount." —Kelley
Get it from Walmart for $29.99 (available in five colors).
19. A 4-in-1 phone camera lens kit for anyone who wants to take pics that look like they came from a high-end camera, without the whole buying a high-end camera part.
It comes with a 12x zoom telephoto lens, a fisheye lens, a wide lens, and a macro lens, all of which can be clipped onto most smartphones! The kit also includes a phone holder and tripod, a cleaning cloth, four lens covers, and two clips.
Promising review: "I used to carry a heavy DSLR camera, but it's not convenient, especially when I travel. Recently, I found this cellphone telephoto lens kit, and was very happy with the purchase. The lenses are very easy to install — basically, you just screw the lens on the clip and attach it to the cellphone, no extra tool needed. It's very sturdy. I've tried the telephoto lens and the macro lens, and I'm pretty happy with the results. The images are clear, and the macro lens can show details." —Alicia
Get it from Amazon for $21.95.
20. A professional-looking tweed shift dress reminiscent of pieces by a fancy designer that rhymes with Schmanel — for a teeny tiny fraction of the price.
Promising review: "So cute — I get so many compliments on this! Even friends ask to borrow it! Works great by itself or with a blazer. Only complaint is that it could be a little longer, as sizing up would make it baggy. Great for winter or summer and the pockets are perfect!" —Virginia Redgate
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in two colors).