We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wad-Free, a super clever device to solve all your sheet-washing woes. It'll help your sheets dry faster and with fewer wrinkles, and prevent them from trapping all the clothes you throw in there with them in a tangled up ball. Where have these been your whole laundry-doing life?!?
They're reusable, BPA-free, and from a small business that launched during the pandemic.
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work — well, I can absolutely confirm this does! I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices so there was one for the fitted sheet and the flat sheet. I tried it out and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, but they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99.
2. An absolutely ingenious purse-cleaning sticky ball, in case you currently have 100 calories worth of pretzel crumbs at the bottom of your purse like I do. This lil' friend has a washable and reusable sticky ball inside the plastic casing, so it'll roll around and collect all that grossness and you can continue blissfully not cleaning your purse out for months at a time 😜.
Promising review: "Picks up a lot for being so little. This little ball is genius!! Rolls around in my purse; which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris or even crumbs. Easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must-have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two colors).
3. Handy dandy faucet extenders to make getting your kiddo's (often v nasty) hands clean less of a hassle. They'll also feel so grown-up when they can actually reach the water!
Promising review: "Before I knew a thing like this existed, I spent the time it took to wash my squirming kiddo's hands one at a time wondering how long it was going to take for his arms to grow enough to reach the faucet. I'm so glad I have this thing now! The setup is just taking it out of the box and stretching the rubber part around the faucet; took two seconds plus some time to adjust to the best angle. Now I can wash my 15-month-old's hands at the same time and the whole process is much faster and easier. He liked it right away too! A bit too much honestly. The worst part about this product is my toddler grabbing it and trying to use it as a water launcher, but that has been easy enough to avoid. The little rubber part pivots a bit so there is flexibility in how you wrap it around your faucet and what angle the water comes out of the chute, but it doesn't pivot THAT much, so as other reviews have mentioned it won't work with upward-angled faucets." —Michelle G.
Get a set of two from Amazon for $10.95.
4. Wet & Forget shower spray, which'll seriously cut down the time you spend cleaning your bathroom *and* eliminate even the most stubborn stains. True to its name, all you have to do is spray your shower or tub, let it sit overnight, and rinse it the next morning to reveal a cleaning miracle. It works so well, you only need to use it once a week!
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn dish soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
5. A genius slicing tool that'll allow you to hold tricky foods like cherry tomatoes, shrimp, bread, meat, and bagels steady without putting your fingers in harm's way. It'll also seriously reduce your chopping time when you're prepping a salad!
It's BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love this gadget! It’s so simple. Trust me...if you cut tomatoes in half, just do it!! It’s so easy to use. You do need to pretty much fill it up; you can’t just put three or four tomatoes in. Also, don’t press too hard, just lightly rest your hand on top and use a VERY sharp knife for best results. If your knife is dull this will not work! And if you cut raw chicken breasts in half, buy two, because you can use one for that as well!! Just make sure you label it 'raw chicken' and only use it for that." —Leah
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in five colors).
6. Grip Clean, a soap specially made for folks who work with their hands. It's designed to wash away substances like grease, oil, and ink, plus moisturize as it cleans so your hands aren't left raw.
Promising review: "AMAZING! My husband and I saw this on Shark Tank and he immediately had me order some for him and his family for Christmas! He works on the farm and has used every industrial-type soap available. This works better than ANYTHING on the market! And it’s natural! I even use it on my little artist (7-year-old) who constantly has paint/marker/glitter glue/etc. on her hands. It truly is amazing!" —M. Caudill
Get it from Amazon for $11.50.
7. And after you get all that gunk off, O'Keefe's Working Hands cream, aka the ultimate savior cream for hopelessly (or so you thought) cracked knuckles that over 12,000 Amazon reviewers swear by.
The reviewer pics above were taken just FOUR DAYS apart!!!
Promising review: "Don't even think about buying another brand of hand cream. My hands get so dry that they crack in the cold weather. O'Keeffe's repairs my hands almost overnight and if I continue to just apply at night before bed, keeps them from cracking again. It has no odor and is not greasy — perfect hand cream because you don't slime everything you touch afterward. I'll never use another brand." —|J|
Get it from Amazon for $8.48.
8. A sheet of oh-so-clever window film that puts the fun in "functional." Not only will it give you the privacy you've been desperate for (hello, walking around in your undies in the middle of the day), but it'll also project a cool prism effect when the sun hits it just right.
Promising review: "Life-changing. I LOVE THIS STUFF. We live on a cul-de-sac in a rental house with no overhead lighting. Our master bedroom window faces our front lawn. In the past, we have basically always had the blinds drawn, because we are so physically close to our neighbors and we don't want anyone seeing in. Since we have no overhead lighting, this meant that our bedroom was always dark/poorly lit. We installed this, and now we enjoy being in our room. It's brighter, it's gorgeous, it's fun, and it was so inexpensive. No one wants to put a bunch of money into a rental! If you're on the fence, get it." —Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in nine sizes).
9. Downright genius LED light-blocking stickers to take the annoying lights on all your household gadgets from wayyyyy too bright to *just right*. These are for anyone who's ever stared with loathing at their clock in the middle of the night, wishing they could somehow reprogram it to be less bright and obnoxious.
Promising review: "Works as advertised. Didn't realize how badly I needed these in my life! I have a media PC in my living room under my TV and directly across from the main couch. The LED is extremely bright and obnoxious, especially in low-light situations. One of these dimmed the LED the perfect amount and I can definitely still see that the PC is on, but without the annoying blue beacon that can be seen from space. The variety of options included guarantee that you should have the correct size to dim whatever LEDs you have. Highly recommend." —IPman501
Get a pack of over 100 stickers from Amazon for $3.89.
10. Dissolving and soothing menthol canker sore patches that'll actually stay put in your mouth for up to 12 hours (!!!) and save you from searing pain every time you chew. Eating is one of the greatest joys of life, and canker sores are a special kind of evil that robs you of that joy. People, it's time to fight back.
Promising review: "Finally, relief! Canker sores are tiny, yet extremely painful, especially when chewing! I had one below one of my molars. It was hell to chew, so I ordered these. I followed the instructions, which tell you to dry the sore first and hold the tablet there for 20 seconds. Amazingly, it sticks and stays for the full 12 hours (for me it was more like 14 hours). It doesn't slide off at all, even when chewing breakfast the next morning. Even brushing my teeth, it stayed. Once it was fully dissolved I could tell it helped because the pain was greatly reduced (still slight discomfort, but not pain like before). I highly recommend these for speeding up the healing process and for helping with the pain." —Sally
Get a box of six from Amazon for $11.88.
11. Amazing AirPod-cleaning putty squares, because your precious pods are nasty, TBH, and it might even be affecting the sound quality. The solution isn't a trip to the Genius Bar — it's these wonderfully satisfying squares.
Promising review: "AirSquares are AMAZING! I’ve tried for years to clean out my AirPods. Nothing has worked...until now. This is one of those perfect products that does exactly what it claims to do. My AirPods were so dirty that I was going to buy new ones. Not anymore!! My AirPods look like new after using these. I’ve already sent some to my family and everyone is getting some for the holidays! If you have dirty AirPods, you NEED AirSquares. You will NOT regret it." —Jason F
Get 12 squares from Amazon for $11.99.
12. A simple-yet-brilliant lid organizer with adjustable dividers so you can finally, finally, FINALLY find the lid that actually fits the container you're using. *Extremely dramatic infomercial voice* If your reusable container drawer looks like a lawless wasteland, please know that you're not alone — but there is hope.
Promising review: "This product does exactly what it's supposed to and does it well. In under 15 minutes I took my nightmare lid drawer and turned it into a functional, convenient storage space. The dividers were simple to install and provided flexibility. Slowly but surely I am getting my tiny, chaotic kitchen under control, and this got me a huge leap closer." —S. Hawthorn
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five styles).
13. A tub of The Pink Stuff, aka an all-purpose paste you can use to scrub anything from cookware to cooktops and bathroom fixtures to rubber shoes shiny clean and free of stains. Just ~pink~ of all the icky things in your home you can finally clean with this stuff!
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life-changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near-new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $5.67.
14. Double-sided carpet tape for anyone who is pretty much unable to step onto their favorite rug without slipping so much it's like a full-on, Disney-movie-montage-worthy magic carpet ride. Your clumsy self can enter ~a whole new world~ with this stuff.
If you're worried about damaging a delicate floor like wood, you could also use it to tape a nonskid pad to the bottom of the rug!
Promising review: "Finally, a product that works!!!!! I have bought at least five other products trying to anchor my hallway runner to the floor, since it slides everywhere on the laminate flooring. This tape is finally what worked. I will definitely buy it again for any future needs!" —LB
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
15. An amazing car cleaner spray that works on pretty much every surface of your interior, from leather to plastic to vinyl to fabric to wood to rubber. Because your car is a mess, and the fewer products you need to clean it, the better.
Promising review: "Seriously, what is this sorcery? I've had my car 10 years and have never thought to clean the upholstery and the infinite food/grease spills from tilted takeout boxes of authentic Mexican food. I embarrassingly got used to the way it looked until one day I cleaned my car really thoroughly and realized the seats were disgusting. So I tried the product. I cleaned small sections so it wouldn’t dry (with a scrub brush) and then used a few microfiber towels to wipe up anything remaining. It worked so well! No fumes." —KO
16. A Bite Away tool, aka the mosquito bite relief you've been searching for every summer but failed to find in the form of creams or anything else.
Promising review: "I can’t say enough good about this product. I am severely allergic to mosquito bites (skeeter syndrome) and this is the first product ever that has provided long-lasting relief. Yes, like others described, you do feel a burning sensation. At least in my case, it has not caused any lasting marks. Any discomfort that I feel from the heat is far outweighed by the benefits of not having any itching. When you first apply it, the itching actually increases, but by the time you are done with the treatment, the itching is completely gone. I was so shocked at how effective it is from the first time I used it. I don’t know how I lived without this for so long!" —Gigli
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
17. A creative and customizable cord- and router-concealing box made from vintage books, so your shelves will look all ~highbrow~ instead of like a high-key mess of wires.
It's from a small business based in Utah!
Promising review: "I’m pretty sure I’ve never loved a purchase from Amazon as much as I love this one, and I’ve been a Prime member since day one. This product is EXTREMELY well-made and very unique. Plus it does the job of hiding the ugly routers and cords. The customer service was great and responsive. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on this, but after years of living with the husband’s pile of technology, the money was well spent!" —AmazonEmme
18. Ingenious double shower hooks that'll allow you to swap out just your curtain or just your liner without having to basically dismantle your whole shower setup every time. Let's leave the shower curtain struggles to the Bates Motel, shall we?
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Elizabeth Lilly has and loves these. Check out her full shower hook review (#3).
Promising review: "Where have these hooks been all my life?! They make removing the shower curtain liner for washing SO much easier. The quality is great, and they actually glide across the bar." —CASEINPOINT
Get a set of 12 from Amazon for $12.74+ (available in four colors).
19. A ~handy~ grooming glove over 3,000 pet owners swear by for giving their tiny shed monster a groom they'll actually enjoy — and saving themselves from a house full of hair.
Former BuzzFeed Shopping editor AnaMaria Glavan swears by this thing. She says, "The glove is super comfortable and using it couldn’t be more foolproof: just put it on and run your hands through your pet’s fur. That’s it! The silicone grooves pick up so much fur with ease. Like, my dog looks close to hairless. HOW is he shedding so much!?!? After a few runs, I found that I would have to remove fur from the glove before continuing (you can pick up the fur with your other hand or run the glove under some water — either works) but it’s no biggie. The silicone actually makes it really easy to keep this clean. We got Rockie when he was 5 and he’d been riddled with skin issues and allergies, so I was pretty nervous to use anything that could potentially aggravate his conditions. However! Not only does this *not* bother his skin, but he…loves this. A lot. He starts snoring after exactly two run-throughs on his back. Also, his coat looks SO shiny after each use! TL;DR: this is one of those inexpensive add-ons that any pet owner should have on hand."
Promising review: "The cats are in heaven!!! We have four cats and bought this to try to cut down on shedding and hairballs. After having it for just a week, we never want to be without it. Even our anti-social cat comes up and begs for a pet when the glove comes out. The only thing that is not perfect on this glove is that I have smaller hands, and the glove is a little big, so my pinky doesn't stay where it should. But hey, if that's the only downside, we aren't going to complain. Long story short, if you love your pets, you will buy this glove as soon as possible." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
20. Keurig-cleaning cups that can be used with any Keurig single-cup machine and will keep your homemade brews tasting their best, eliminating any residue from old batches that's been making them taste like the crappy cup of coffee Buddy buys Jovie in Elf.
Promising review: "10 stars!! Pictures are worth 1,000 words folks. I haven’t cleaned my Keurig in years...yes it’s nasty, but I guess I never really thought about it. As you can see from start to finish, the water was BLACK in the beginning, now it is CLEAR! I can’t wait to clean my Keurig every week (it’s too easy not to do it) plus enjoy tomorrow’s cup of joe :). Amazing product. Easy to use. No smell. I already bought two more boxes 👍" —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $12.58.