34 Things You'll Want To Buy This Fall (And Then Use All The Time)
~Leaf~ it to these finds to become your new must-haves.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A draft stopper that'll close up the space under your door to keep out the chilly breeze this time of year. Reviewers ❤️ it for a multitude of other uses, too — from blocking warm air in the summer, reducing noise, keeping bugs out, or even keeping pets from sticking paws or knocking toys under doors and appliances.
2. A spoopy silicone witch who'll cast her spell on you by being a double-duty helper — she can hold spoons *and* keep your pot vented to release steam!
3. Sassy socks that are a huge mood, with a message you'll want to display constantly during PSL season. Here's hoping it works at least a few times.
4. The Vision Board Book, aka the basis of your new fall project. It's got over 700 pictures and phrases to provide inspo and for you to cut out and collage to your heart's content.
5. Keurig-cleaning cups that can be used with any Keurig single-cup machine and will keep your homemade brews tasting their best, eliminating any residue from old batches. Because suffice it to say, you're going to be making (and consuming) a lot of coffee these next several months.
6. A chic folding desk perfect for crafting a makeshift office in even the smallest of apartments, because work-from-home times continue, and your housemates are kind of tired of you dominating the kitchen table with all your papers and devices.
7. A practically perfect pullover sweatshirt that'll make you forget the concept of "boyfriend sweatshirt" — you'll be ready to make a more serious commitment and full-on marry this baby.
8. A super-affordable throw in a stylish design like checks or ombré that really combines style and (snuggly) substance.
9. A bestselling foot balm you can roll right onto your cracked tootsies for instant relief. It'll actually look super ~aesthetic~ on your dresser too — can you say that about any other foot cream?
10. A set of sandwich cutting tools that are basically the holy grail of back-to-school buys if your kids are sandwich-crust-refusing picky eaters. No more PB&J leaking all over their lunch box or time spent tediously trimming off the crusts when trying to get them out the door for school.
11. And for another lunch box win, some super slim and convenient ice packs, which will be a huge improvement from the bulky monstrosities you (or your kiddo) used to tote in your (or their) lunch bag.
12. A cool and convenient foot scrubber mat that attaches to the side or floor of your tub (or shower) with suction cups so you can easily get your nasty tootsies clean without losing your balance in the shower and while giving them a good pampering, too. After a summer of sandals and the upcoming dry, flaky skin season, those heels and toes sure as heck need it.
13. A double-sided silicone lip exfoliator brush you're sure to wanna ~kiss up to~ to smooth out your dry fall pout when regular lip balm just isn't cutting it. Hello, smoothest lips of your life.
14. CND SolarOil, a low-key magical oil here to banish brittle nails and dry cuticles — seemingly inevitable results of colder weather and frequent handwashing — for good. Nailed it!
15. A vented, dishwasher safe, silicone-rimmed universal lid that can fit on pots and pans from 9.5 to 12 inches in diameter and ~top~ off all the yummy soups, stews, and pastas you're making this season. No more splattery messes, and more importantly, no more spending forever trying to find the right size lid.
16. A lockable, leakproof travel dog water bottle so you can just press a button and let water flow into the little bowl to hydrate your pooch during all your fall (and beyond) park days and hikes. No more sharing human water bottles with them, toting collapsible bowls, or trying to get them to slurp from hoses or water fountains.
17. The cult-fave Instant Pot Duo, a programmable wonder that can cook pretty dang much anything and be the only kitchen gadget you need, for cozy autumn meals and everything else — it'll serve as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, sauté pan, steamer, and rice cooker. All you have to do is toss in your ingredients and hit a button, and let this baby take it from there.
18. A cute lil' pumpkin mug you can enjoy all your fave warm drinks in (be they pumpkin-flavored or not) as Hot Girl Summer slips into Hot Beverage Fall.
19. A super-handy electronics storage pouch with over 2,000 5-star ratings and the magical ability to allow all your bulky 21st-century must-haves to fit easily and securely in your carry-on, briefcase, or backpack. Frequent travelers, commuters, college students, and every one of us who has ever lost a precious Lightning cable, rejoice.
20. A delicate cubic zirconia ring that's pretty much perfect for wearing every day — by itself or as part of a stack — as a personal, signature piece. It'll add a shot of glam to all the great looks you have planned this season, but it's not too wild of a splurge.
21. DampRid moisture absorber, which comes in handy little tubs and is perfect for anyone who is ready to get rid of that icky, humid summer smell (because it's September and somehow still feels like July). You plus this trusty product are the superhero duo your sticky bathroom has been waiting for.
22. A fun and colorful plaid button-down sure to become a wardrobe staple, because IMHO, plaid should basically be considered a neutral (especially in fall and winter).
23. An absolutely incredible sea creature cat hat that would make an easy Halloween costume for your floofbucket, sure. But you're going to want to put them in it, laugh at them, and take approximately 732 pics every other day of the year, too.
24. A set of four amazingly magnetized blocks (each has 14 magnets inside!!!) you can plop into all sorts of positions while enjoying the, well, ~attractive~ feeling of them attracting and repelling. From rainy binge-watching days to keeping your hands busy during Zoom meetings and classes, you and your restless hands will get your money's worth from these in no time.
25. An amazing anti-fog spray, because it may be pesky but we should all still be masking up this fall! This is great for any four-eyed folks who have to mask all day for work or school (or even just on and off when running errands!). Just spritz this on your glasses before you head out the door, and they'll *actually* stay clear for once.
26. And some ear-saving mask hooks to further help glasses-wearers stay comfy rocking a mask all day. Not only will they take some pressure off your ears, but they'll prevent the tangled mess that ensues when there are just too dang many things hooked to your face (glasses, mask, earrings, headphones, or hearing aid, etc.).
They're from a small business based in the UK!
Promising review: "These are so clever, useful, and such good value for money. I purchased them for my son who is a glasses-wearer and has eczema at the back of his ears, which mask strings seem to irritate further. They help immensely, but he also says they are so useful regardless of the eczema, because they stop mask strings from tangling in the arm of his glasses. Would absolutely recommend; so simple but so ingenious." —Louise