We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A sweet poster of the original HBIC of interspecies understanding, Jane Goodall.
4. A subscription to SnackSack, which will deliver vegan deliciousness right to their door.
5. A gorgeous tee with an even more beautiful message.
6. This sticker that's the perfect stocking stuffer for somebunny who fights for what they believe.
7. A coffee table book filled to the brim with stunning photographs of endangered species.
8. Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat, a book that takes a critical look at how humans think about other beings.
9. The Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, one of the coolest cruelty-free beauty products ever.
10. An adorable set of animal-shaped stress balls for when they need to relieve their frustrations at the way non-humans are treated by our society.
11. The Vegan Magic gift basket that Harry Potter star and animal advocate Evanna Lynch created for PETA.
12. This tote because same, minus the yoga part lol.
13. This snuggly gentle giant who'll make animal lovers of any age smile.
14. A totally splurge-worthy backpack by eco-conscious, vegetarian designer Stella McCartney.
15. A cute necklace that proudly displays their beliefs.
16. A luxe hand cream by LUSH, one of the beauty brands most outspoken about their opposition to animal testing.
17. The Vegan Stoner Cookbook, which features recipes so easy that you can make them while enjoying another plant based-product, if ya know what I mean.
18. Or the Frugal Vegan cookbook, made for folks who love ethical eating but hate specialty food store prices.
19. A magnet set for anyone who knows that pitbulls don't deserve their bad reputation.
20. A graphic tank featuring a philosophy that we should all adopt (literally).
21. A whimsical lint roller, because they'll stop petting shedding dogs when pigs fly.
22. A use-forever wallet by chic vegan brand Matt & Nat.
23. A DVD of Legally Blonde 2, because I legit still get choked up at the part where she frees all the animal test subjects.
24. A charming bracelet set that benefits Best Friends Animal Society, a national rescue organization.
25. A luxe gift set from The Body Shop, a company who, like your friend, is forever against animal testing.
26. A vegan-friendly lemongrass soy candle so they can let the bees mind their own beeswax.
27. This tote that is anything but cheesy.
28. And finally, make a donation in their name to a local animal shelter or a national organization like the Animal Welfare Institute.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.