We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
8. Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat, a book that takes a critical look at how humans think about other beings.
10. An adorable set of animal-shaped stress balls for when they need to relieve their frustrations at the way non-humans are treated by our society.
11. The Vegan Magic gift basket that Harry Potter star and animal advocate Evanna Lynch created for PETA.
16. A luxe hand cream by LUSH, one of the beauty brands most outspoken about their opposition to animal testing.
17. The Vegan Stoner Cookbook, which features recipes so easy that you can make them while enjoying another plant based-product, if ya know what I mean.
18. Or the Frugal Vegan cookbook, made for folks who love ethical eating but hate specialty food store prices.
23. A DVD of Legally Blonde 2, because I legit still get choked up at the part where she frees all the animal test subjects.
24. A charming bracelet set that benefits Best Friends Animal Society, a national rescue organization.
25. A luxe gift set from The Body Shop, a company who, like your friend, is forever against animal testing.
28. And finally, make a donation in their name to a local animal shelter or a national organization like the Animal Welfare Institute.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.