30 Instagram-Worthy Things You'll Want To Add To Your Home
Likes included, free of charge.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sheet of peel-and-stick marble-effect paper to customize pretty much any of the surfaces in your home — from floors to countertops to drab pieces of decor — and make them look like they belong in a million-dollar listing.
It can easily be removed and re-stuck if you don't get it perfect on the first try (I feel you)!
Promising review: "So Pinteresting! I used this adhesive film to turn two cheap Ikea tables into less cheap-looking Ikea tables because I'm not made of money but I would like others to believe I am. Super simple to use and a ton of it for the price; I was really pleased overall. The pattern actually looks like marble, not a weird pixel-y repetitive pattern, so that's great as well." —Spencer House
Get a 17-inch x 78-inch roll from Amazon for $11.64.
2. An abstract and artsy shower curtain in a fun bold print, because who says your bathroom can't be just as photo-worthy as the rest of your home?
Promising review: "Cute shower curtain to mix up the bathroom. The print is very cute and goes well with the light pink tiles in my bathroom. The print is very accurate to the picture, colors are just as vibrant, and the picture is clear. It is as good of a shower curtain as any; not particularly nice but it's not see-through and it dries quickly when it gets wet." —Nicole Adler
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in four sizes).
3. A glam velvet bench to make any entryway, bedroom, or living room look fit for royalty, for just 100 bucks.
Promising review: "I fell in love with this! Pink is my favorite color and the material is so soft! It was very easy to assemble. I did it all by myself! Very good price also, because other places were charging way more. This is a deal!!" —Miguel Hernandez
Get it from Amazon for $95.99+ (available in eight colors).
4. An absolutely incredible bubblegum-blowing animal vase you'll be so obsessed with, it might dominate your grid more than your pet, mirror selfies, and brunch pics *combined*. Okay, almost.
5. A generous strand of outdoor string lights to set the scene for backyard weddings, BBQs, or even just an no-filter-needed dinner on a perfect, 75-degree night.
Promising review: "I purchased these for my patio two summers ago and I love them. I put them up in the spring and take them down when it gets too chilly to sit outside. I can’t say how they hold up in the cold temps of winter. But what I can say is that I love these, they are small enough that they don’t hang down too far, and they give off a nice relaxing glow — not too bright. We had a tree fall on our patio last summer and I though for sure they would be ruined, but they held up great; I only lost a handful of bulbs. Once these wear out I will definitely order again." —Danika Ehrenberg
Get it from Amazon for $15.98+ (available in three lengths and three colors).
6. A set of adorbs owl planters who probably give more of a ~hoot~ about your horticultural endeavors than most of your followers do, tbh.
7. A very complimentary doormat anyone would be happy to have greet them (whether IRL or when scrolling through their feed) after a long day.
8. A super personal birthdate candle with a label featuring an in-depth horoscope, character reading, and tarot cards and a scent customized just for your birthday. You'll be so amazed by the accuracy, you'll share with all your followers, friends, and fam immediately.
It's from an Asian-owned small business!
Promising review: "Out of luck this popped up for me on TikTok right when I was looking for a present for my best friend — and let me tell you it's the best present I have ever gotten her!!!! She loves it so much and every time she tells me it's literally her favorite scent in the whole world I get so happy! She's a very specific person with her scents haha, so I was a little nervous to get it, but from the description and having trust in the horoscopes, I knew they'd know what was perfect. So happy I got it and I can't wait to order more for my loved ones!! The horoscope was also on point!!" —Camila D.
Get it from Birthdate Co. for $38 (available in 365 days).
9. A stunning and sculptural bar cart with wheels that your guests will be 'gramming along with their cocktails. It also makes for a gorgeous decor piece when not in use!
Promising review: "This is a great gold bar cart! Reasons why I love it: 1) Great for the price. I spent time looking for a nice cheap bar cart under $200; this was the best for the size and quality (especially in comparison to Wayfair, Ikea, etc.) 2) Large. We wanted something big and two-tiered to fit drinks! This one did the job. Most you’ll find are too small or only one layer (lame). 3) I love the aesthetic. Let’s be real, a bar cart is more form than function and this one is beautiful. Love the circle and rectangular shape." —Cat
Get it from Amazon for $135.85+ (available in seven colors).
10. A two-piece desk shelf to turn your desk from a mess of books, papers, and knickknacks in to a lifestyle blogger-worthy example of organization porn.
The part on the left, with the tall wall and perpendicular rectangular compartment is one piece, while the low shelf and open bookcase part on the right is another. You can separate them or squeeze them together however you want! Plus, it comes with everything you need for assembly, including a screwdriver.
Promising review: "This shelf is so well made. The material is very solid and durable and really good quality. It was easy to assemble and aligned perfectly. So many of these I buy are cheaply made and don't align, so this one is top notch! Also it was much larger than I expected, but the double-shelf design allowed me to adjust it so it would fit. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shelf for their desk that's beautiful, easy to assemble, affordable, and sturdy!" —Jennie Sydney
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in four colors).
11. A retro chic 6-quart, 10-speed KitchenAid mixer that's a double whammy in terms of gorgeous photo potential — you'll want to share snaps of both this beauty on your counter *and* the delicious treats it'll help you create.
It comes dough hook, wire whip, and flat beater attachments.
Promising review: "Absolutely love it! I read lots of reviews before buying this mixer. I heard complaints about how loud the motor was and that it was difficult to attach the bowl and attachments. Wow! Were they wrong! This is the easiest mixer to use! I love It! And the noise is actually quieter than my old hand mixer. I would definitely say buy one! The bowl is big enough to make three+ batches of chocolate chip cookie dough. LOVE LOVE LOVE!" —S Walls
Get it from Amazon for $599+ (available in 21 colors).
12. A gorgeous bundle of eucalyptus like the ones you may have seen on the grids of your fave influencers and celebs (looking at you, Camila Cabello) that'll provide not only a boho decor touch, but also a soothing, sinus-clearing scent to turn every shower into a spa-like experience.
13. A small faux succulent in a pretty pot to complete an otherwise bland bookcase, coffee table, or countertop and make it look instantly ~farmhouse chic~.
The bottom has felt so it won't scratch surfaces.
Promising review: "I love this (fake) plant! I thought it seemed expensive, but it looks 100% real (my husband and daughter both thought it was real, and my daughter asked if she should water it). It comes in a sturdy, heavy pot. This is worth the extra money (I bought a less-expensive fake succulent from another store and this one looks so much better). I highly recommend this purchase." —Raya
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
14. A gorgeous and affordable cheese board complete with four stainless-steel cheese knives your future guests will think cost you a heck of a lot more ~cheddar~ than it did. The grooves along the side are perfect for holding all kinds of noms and bringing the graze board of your dreams off your feed and into your IRL kitchen.
Promising review: "I love this board. Everything so compact — no searching for serving utensils, they’re in the drawer. We’ve used many times since we received it. I put it on the coffee table with the cheeses, crackers, pepperoni, etc., all on one board, no bowls or platters!" —Theresa h.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
15. An amazing personalized letter blanket, because sometimes a piece of paper is not enough to express your love. It's so thoughtful that if you gift it to your S.O. and post a snap, I won't even think of you as that annoying Instagram couple. I will just think of you as my new OTP.
It's a great gift for family and friends too!
Promising review: "My wife was so shocked when she open the box to see I had written her a letter on a throw. I believe it was the best gift I've gotten her in our 42 years of marriage." —steve T.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (originally $69.99+; available in eight sizes and styles).
16. A gold-leg writing desk that's so chic, I feel like it should be used for starting a full-on social media empire, not just my usual workday routine of typing long emails while getting Milano crumbs everywhere.
Promising review: "I have a small office that needed a small desk. I also wanted a look that wasn't 'office-y.' This little desk is perfect. It holds a lamp, a plant, a photo, and a candle on the corners with room for my laptop and paperwork on the rest of the surface. The two drawers are adequate. It would also be a great console table in a hallway or a vanity in a bedroom if you hung a mirror above it." —WordGirl
Get it from Amazon for $169.99 (available in three colors).
18. An OMG-worthy wall-mounted magnetic chess set that'll earn you tons of likes and comments, and at least two-thirds of them will be Queen's Gambit references. Major bonus points if you put this on the ceiling.
It's from a Colorado-based small business specializing in wall art!
Promising review: "This gift has changed the dynamics of our household! My husband and I now play chess daily and since the board is on the wall and out of our children’s reach, it’s perfect. It’s a unique and fantastic piece in our home." —alliram02
19. A sleek and versatile pan with a built-in steamer and colander basket and a spatula that rests right in the handle. It's designed to be able to sear, braise, sauté, boil, fry, and serve all in one, so you'll get a ton of use out of this wonder. But enough about the practical stuff — it's so pretty, it's basically the final push you needed to finally start that cooking account.
It's got a nontoxic, nonstick coating and a smaller handle and pour spouts at the sides. Honestly, whoever designed this thought of everything. Check out BuzzFeed's full rave review of the Always Pan.
Promising review: "This pan is EVERYTHING! I went from making pasta in the basket to steaming broccoli in it and then finishing my meal in there. Then I forgot about cleaning it because I’m lazy and the nonstick cleaned up so easily. The sponge they include is incredible — I do all my dishes with it now. Also it looks really cute sitting on my stove all day." —Darby S.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in seven colors).
20. A super luxe expandable wooden bath caddy here to hold your phone, tablet, book, beverages, candles, snacks, and whatever else you need to turn your tub into a truly heavenly place you'll never want to leave. Just be sure to snap a pic of your setup before you hop in the bubbles.
Promising review: "Take your baths to the next level! I started doing self-care Sundays and so I bought this! Super cute and has a waterproof coating on it. Comes with slip-resistant stickers so it doesn’t slip off, which is awesome!! For $30 this is great!!!" —rhiannon
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
21. A posh set of 10 neutral, abstract, instantly downloadable art prints so you can create a gallery wall to rival the one your fave influencer just posted in a single afternoon.
Kiki & Nim is a Black woman-owned shop that makes so many stylish, instantly downloadable works of art for every room and occasion, including pre-curated gallery walls like this one! Each order comes with JPG files of the designs in four different sizes.
Promising review: "I love this artwork and the delivery/download experience was super easy." —Bairdness
22. A sweet sunflower that'll provide three-in-one stemulation for your cat: it's got a scratching post, a dangling toy, and a perch. Plus, the aesthetic is worthy of any ~budding~ catfluencer.
Some reviewers recommend anchoring it with a small weight on the back so your silly kitty doesn't knock it over.
Promising review: "My kitten loves this. She was entertained by the toy for HOURS when I first got it. She still loves it after over a month and doesn’t play with the toy quite as much, but she loves to sit/lay on the top. Super cute, seems durable, and incredibly simple to put together." —Sydney Lambert
Get it from Amazon for $39.98.
23. A beautiful decorative tray, which is the perfect backdrop for any flat lay and ideal for showing off a posh perfume, glassware, or jewelry collection.
24. A spotted area rug that's bold but neutral, so it will add depth and interest to pretty much any space. Also, admit it — Emma Stone inspired you and it's time to start introducing the world to your Cruella aesthetic.
Use code WED60 at checkout for 60% off!
Promising review: "This rug is amazing! So soft, great quality, and looks perfect in my kids' playroom! The design is exactly what I was looking for to complete my space. Looks even more adorable now that the kids' things are organized and set up. This rug even cleans well. I had a small spot where my kids got something on the rug; came right up with some soap and a warm towel. I am in love!" —Hannah A.
Get it from Boutique Rugs for $34.12+ (originally $85.29+; available in four sizes).
25. A metallic drum coffee table you'll take a ~beat~ to admire every time you pass it, and your followers will do the same every time it shows up on their feed.
26. A super eye-catching rough stone soap dispenser that combines form and function, so you don't have to worry about seemingly boring countertop essentials throwing off your ~vibe~.
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this!! So unique and instantly upgrades my bathroom counter! Chose sodalite for its properties and it looks beautiful as well. It holds a very small amount of soap. Such a unique product and I hope to buy more for my other bathrooms!!" —ksohpank
27. A splurge-worthy pastel tufted chaise lounge with a romantic feel, perfect for posing on in a cute empire waist dress a la Daphne Bridgerton.
29. A set of gold-trimmed agate coasters sure to score comments both IRL and online, all while keeping your coffee table looking its best. Yup, these ~rock~.
Promising review: "Stunning. I got these coasters for a friend as a thank you gift. They were absolutely beautiful in person. The gold rubber rim made these look so expensive. The colors were vibrant and are well shown in the product photos. The coasters came with little adhesive rubber feet which was a bonus." —Jason Herrera
Get a set of four from Amazon for $41.99.
30. A regal metal canopy bed, because you're an adult now and deserve to have the bed your mom would never let you have as a kid. Look at her, liking your post all innocent, like she didn't deprive you all those years. Hey, at least she finally learned how to double tap!
Get it from Novogratz for $189+ (available in four sizes and two colors).