We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A cheeky swimdress with boyshorts underneath if you're in the mood to skirt the rules. Don't worry, I won't tell the lifeguard.
Promising review: "This swimsuit is beautiful. It's been YEARS since I've been able to find a swimsuit that I feel comfortable in. I love how beautiful it is while still being modest. It's very nicely made and very comfortable to wear. Being a 'well-endowed' girl, I also feel very supported wearing this without any additional support. I highly recommend it!" —Kathy Ann Koletas
Get it from Amazon for $34.52+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 19 colors and prints).
2. A plunging scoop-neck one-piece more Instagrammable than a plate of avocado toast.
3. A sweet 'n' swoon-worthy three-piece swim set featuring a cute berry red bikini and strawberry printed cover-up wrap top. It's the cutest beach 'fit you ever did ~seed~.
This small biz stocks really cool and different plus size swimwear and works to promote body positivity.
Promising review: "This suit is super cute! The only thing I didn’t quite care for on this one was that the bottoms didn’t come up high enough. But literally, everything else was perfect about this! The stickers and the packaging were super cute, and I love how soft the materials were. ❤️" —Lesley Smith
4. A peekaboo crochet one-piece with convertible and removable straps so you can really make the style suit you.
Promising review: "I never leave reviews, but this is by far the best swimsuit I've ever had. I not only feel comfortable, but sexy and confident in this. This is the ONLY swimsuit I've worn that completely supports, lifts, and holds my boobs in place while I chase a toddler around the pool. It also came with two sets of straps with two places to put them. I opted for the thicker ones, but since it has room for both sets, I crisscrossed the smaller straps in the back and it looked really good and provided more support! Overall, this is a great, cute, sexy, and supportive one-piece." —Hope Brown
Get it from Amazon for $33.99 (available in sizes 2–16 and in 10 colors).
5. A bold cutout one-piece that'll tell anyone who thinks you have to drop a ton of dough to get high fashion swimwear to cut 👏 it 👏 out 👏.
Promising review: "If you're on the fence, buy it. This suit fits like a glove. I didn't have any boob spillage. It's got a thick lining and great coverage. The midsection cutout is very nice, and it covers the bum just like on the model." —Maria Jones
Get it from Amazon for $28.04+ (available in sizes XXS–XXL and in three colors).
6. A pretty set with a flouncy, adjustable top and high-waisted bottoms for a look that's almost too cool for the pool.
Promising review: "OMG y'all! I'm so in love with this suit I'm ordering more! I love my curves and I ordered a XXL just to be safe. It fit perfectly everywhere! The bottoms weren't too tight, but just right. The top is my favorite and the straps are removable, which is great because I don't care for tan lines! This is one of the very few two-pieces I have and let me tell you, it's beyond perfect and I get so many compliments! It's a great buy, do it!" —Nina
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 17 colors and prints).
7. A cheerful and colorful leaf-print pick fellow beachgoers will admire and remember for (foli)ages.
It's got removable cups and an adjustable crisscross back! Some reviewers say it runs large.
Promising review: "The perfect swimsuit! I LOVE this suit! Fits like a glove! I think the torso is the perfect length for a 'modest plunge' neckline, but I did have to fully lengthen the straps. The shelf bra gives me support but doesn’t hoist my bust unnaturally, which I prefer. I never feel like I might fall out! The bottom gives good coverage while still being a bit cheeky and sexy, and it stays in place so well. At this price point, take the risk and BUY THIS SUIT. You won’t regret it!" —Nicole
Get it from Target for $36 (available in sizes XS–XL).
8. A strappy, ruffled one-piece so cute, everyone who sees it is gonna ~wave~ about it.
Promising review: "I'm always hesitant buying bathing suits online, but this one is great! The color, the fit, the feel, the look...I couldn't be happier with it! I ordered a large and it fits just about perfectly. It's a bit loose up top, but the ties can be tightened so it wasn't a problem. I'm very happy with this suit and can't wait to wear it!" —amber
Get it from Amazon for $25.49+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors and prints).
9. A high-waisted retro number that has over 5,000 (!!!) positive reviews and, warning, may cause the spontaneous urge to strike a pose.
Promising review: "I wish I could give this six stars! To my curvy ladies, this bathing suit is an absolute must! I'm about to buy it in every color it's so perfect! The quality feels super expensive, and the colors are vibrant and just straight-up stunning. I usually wear a size 12–14 and the 3XL fit perfectly." —HoneyEyes0012
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–4XL and in 28 styles).
10. A sleek one-piece with sultry peekaboo mesh that helps make it your best ~net~ for fashion, fit, and function all in one.
The straps are adjustable!
Promising review: "This bathing suit is amazing. I bought mine in the size I most comfortably wear jeans. Bathing suit fit like a damn glove. Thick enough that it's not see-through, but thin enough to be comfortable. Padding in the boobs is very nice and not at all visible. Definitely worth the money; buy one and look hot." —Ally
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes M–XXL and 16–26 plus and in 26 colors and prints).
11. A flirty, hot pink lace-up one-piece I feel like Elle Woods would approve of. It'd make an excellent choice for filming a law school application video on a pool floatie, if that's your thing.
12. A high-neck bikini so stylish and supportive, it'll leaf all your other suits in the dust.
Promising review: "Wow! This bikini is awesome! Fits beautifully. The top has removable cups. I like that it has seams to keep the cups in place, but also allows for some adjustment. One really great feature is that it has a buckle in the back rather than a tie; I find it easier to fasten. Unlike other tops I tried in this kind of style, this one doesn't ride up, so there's no fear of your boobs dropping out." —NorCalSteph
Get it from Amazon for $25.49+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 31 designs).
13. A short-sleeve one-piece that is as bold as it is versatile — just pop on some jean shorts and you're ready for any land-based adventure!
Ariel is v v jealous.
Promising review: "Can I say how in LOVE I am with this swimsuit?! I'm a size 18/20 depending on the item, and I ordered this in an XXL. It fits perfectly and allows you to choose the level of sex appeal you want with the zipper. Plus, the print is AMAZING. I feel like going to the pool right now just so someone can see me in it!" —Mrs. M
Get it from Amazon for $25.66+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 14 designs, including some with long sleeves).
15. A fishnet panel bikini sure to get you ~caught up~ checking yourself out in the mirror and to ~mesh~ well with your chicest pair of sunnies.
16. A crochet-trimmed confection for anyone ready to ~take the plunge~.
Promising review: "To say I love this suit is an understatement! It’s amazing!!!! I like to be covered, but I still want something fun. This totally did the trick and cost wayyyy less than an Anthropologie look-alike!" —Gina masucci
Get it from Amazon for $29.97+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 28 colors and prints).
17. A knockout one-piece beloved by over 2,500 reviewers and guaranteed to make you look pinup perfect.
Check out BuzzFeed's full write-up on this suit.
Promising review: "This is the most perfect bathing suit. I'm about 200 pounds, wear a 16/20 depending on brand, and have a VERY difficult time finding bathing suits that fit the way I want. I took the advice of other reviewers and purchased the XXXL. IT BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER, HOLY HECK!!! The fit is, in a word, perfect. I'm very glad the bust area has more fabric, as previous reviews have stated, since I'm not even close to lacking in that department. I may just buy this in every color." —Emma Maas
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and in 24 prints, colors, and styles including some with criss-cross straps).
18. A bright floral bikini proving that blue and orange is a deeply underrated color combo. By posting a selfie in this, you're simply doing your part to give it the attention it deserves.
19. A super cute cutout swimdress in a bold and gorgeous print befitting a bold and gorgeous you. Go ahead, twirl a little.
Some reviewers recommend sizing up!
Promising review: "Stop looking and BUY this! This is the best bathing suit I've ever had. I wanted something sexy but cute! I took a chance on this swimsuit and OH. MY. GOD. It makes me look and feel like a bombshell! I bought a size up from my normal size and the fit is perfect! The material is fantastic. High quality and makes you feel supported. The chest area is so nice and the padding is beautiful. I'm definitely gonna buy another! I've already had so many compliments and friends asking where I found this gem! Buy. This. Bathing suit." —Asia Pasmat
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XL–5XL and in 16 styles).
20. A vintagey underwire bikini that's giving me a bit of an old-school Wonder Woman vibe.
It's got over 1,500 positive reviews, and reviewers recommend sizing up!
Promising review: "This swimsuit was definitely a hit on the beach. I received a multitude of compliments! It fit as expected and was perfect in every way imaginable!" —Tiffany
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes S–5XL and in 13 color and print combinations).
21. A classic one-piece you can customize with words and/or a cute symbol, making it perfect for a bachelorette trip gift *or* if you haven't found anything else that truly ~suits~ your style. It's time to take matters into your own (or this Etsy seller's) hands.
This Charlotte, North Carolina-based small biz specializes in custom gifts and tees!
Promising review: "My girls and I absolutely loved these suits! They are lined and padded, which is a HUGE plus. A little short in the torso but nothing sizing up one couldn’t fix! We wore them all day long, and they were super comfortable and stayed in place. We ordered 10 suits, and everyone was super happy with the fit. Overall very happy with our purchase!" —Alexandra
22. A flirty and unique style to put a little pep(lum) in your step as you head for the water.
Promising review: "This is my favorite swimsuit. I bought the green and it looks great with my skin. It has a lot of boob support so you don’t have to worry about falling out of your top or drooping/sagging when the suit gets wet." —Elysian Ward
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 31 colors and prints).
23. An eye-catching ruched one-piece with a sultry sweetheart neckline and perfectly placed padding.
It's got over 3,500 positive reviews, and reviewers say to size up!
Promising review: "YOU GUYS. Buy this bathing suit. Trust me. I have NEVER felt comfortable in a bathing suit, ever. I was reluctant because of the price, but it is better than any other suit I’ve tried that’s even 3X the price. It’s PERFECTION. The ONLY thing that’s weird is that the cups are hard and my boobs are kinda squished, but I DON’T CARE I AM GOING TO THE BEACH AND NOT HIDING FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE." —Lori
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in sizes 4–16 and in 10 colors and prints).