31 Products For People With Lots Of Little Problems But Very Little Patience
99 problems and impatience is definitely one of them — but not anymore with these fast-acting products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Laundress Crease Release spray, aka vegan and cruelty-free magic in a bottle that can make wrinkled clothes wearable with just a few spritzes — and no iron. Best of all, you can even use it on clothes you're already wearing and didn't have time to press...because you were, well, ~pressed~ for time.
2. A roll-on headache and migraine relief stick, which I haven't stopped recommending and buying since I first tried — and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. It's perfect for people who get frequent headaches and don't want to wait for their medicine to kick in before they get some dang relief.
3. A game-changing pair of no-tie shoelaces you can use to turn any pair of shoes into comfy, perfect-fitting slip-ons and banish gross, hazardous dangling shoelaces forever. It's worth the time installing them for you to be able to take approximately 0 seconds sliding into your fave shoes for the rest of time.
4. A genuinely genius butter spreader knife with little holes to help you get spreadable butter from even the hardest sticks, because you're never more impatient than when you're hungry, and hanger and impossible-to-spread butter and broken toast really do not mix well.
5. Or, if you don't even want to have to slice the butter *at all*, a butter dish and grip set that lets you just pop the stick straight onto the grip and spread away for hassle-free pan-greasing and toast-buttering.
It's dishwasher safe and from a Miami-based small business!
Promising review: "Absolutely perfect. It holds a whole stick of butter and the butter stays in place — unlike some of the other products on the market that are supposed to serve the same purpose." —Michelle
6. Double shower hooks that'll allow you to swap out just your curtain or just your liner without having to basically dismantle your whole shower setup every time. Because even the most patient people barely have the patience for that struggle.
7. An easy wood-repairing marker and wax stick set so you can fill in and cover those scratches you've been meaning to do something about for ages in mere *minutes*.
8. A fashionable and functional microfiber Kitsch hair towel that'll help you cut down on drying time, even if your hair is super long and thick and usually takes a small eternity to dry. Plus, being able to toss your strands in this and multitask while all that moisture is absorbed? An impatient person's dream.
It's from a woman-owned business, and BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Boyd has one and loves it!
Promising review: "I usually don’t take the time to rate any of the items I purchase on Amazon, but I love this hair towel! It really holds your hair in place. I have very long and thick hair so normal hair turbans without the scrunch do nothing for me. This towel holds every inch of my hair with no problem and DOES NOT ride up!!!!! I love it PERIOD and I will be buying another one!!!" —Gia Denise
9. A natural shoe deodorizing spray made with lemongrass, mint, and tea tree essential oils that over 4,000 positive reviewers say can save even those shoes so stinky, you'd considered banishing them to a deep circle of Hell. Yup, even after just one use.
10. Wad-Free, an ingenious device to solve all your sheet-washing woes. It'll help your sheets dry faster and with fewer wrinkles, and prevent them from trapping all the clothes you throw in there with them in the dreaded tangled-up ball — making folding laundry faster, too. Where have these been your whole laundry-doing life?!?
11. A ~sweet~ little clay bear who's more than just a cute face. Add soak him in water for 20 minutes, and he'll quickly soften brown sugar you'd thought had hardened past use.
12. Wet & Forget shower spray, which'll seriously cut down the time you spend cleaning your bathroom *and* eliminate even the most stubborn stains. True to its name, all you have to do is spray your shower or tub, let it sit overnight, and rinse it the next morning to reveal a cleaning miracle. It works so well that you only need to use it once a week!
13. A winged eyeliner stamp 5,000+ reviewers swear by because it takes getting a perfect cat-eye from time-consuming and near-impossible to quick and easy. Because not everyone was born with beauty YouTuber-level skills, and that is very much okay.
14. Beyond handy grocery bag handles made for anyone who REFUSES to make multiple trips into the house with their baggage. These babies make it possible to carry way more at once and can even hold the bags together in the back of the car so they don't spill.
15. A 4-in-1 hole repair product that is a squeeze bottle of spackle with a built-in primer, plus has a built-in putty knife on the top and a sanding pad on the cap. It'll allow even the least handy people ever (me) to quickly and easily fix damage up well enough to get their security deposit back without even breaking a sweat.
16. A compact and convenient teeth whitening pen for anyone who's tired of more cumbersome methods or who is prone to sensitivity from strips, but still wants a Chip Skylark-worthy smile faster than you can sing the chorus of "My Shiny Teeth and Me." Well, almost.
Each pen can be used 15+ times!
Promising review: "This is one of the best whitening products I've ever used. You can see results after one use. Seriously. My teeth were yellow. I drink wayyy too much coffee and it shows on my teeth. I have tried all kinds of whitening products to combat the yellow. This product is so fast-acting and I love it. Also my teeth are very sensitive and this doesn't cause any sensitivity." —jessica
17. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes capable of turning the fate of your wilty plant bb around in a matter of days. Just stick these guys into your plant pot every few weeks, and you might actually be able to keep Stemma Thompson alive.
18. A super helpful strainer bin set for anyone who has v little patience for hand-washing clothes (same). It not only speeds up the process, but also works great for small spaces (it's designed to fit in sinks) and saves you from sticking your hands in the icky water. You don't even need to tip it over to empty it when you're done — the base bucket has a drainage plug!
19. A super-helpful adjustable hanging closet rod to double your available hanging space and make room for all the fall fashion you're undoubtedly going to purchase. Why spend time organizing your closet when you can just pop this baby on and instantly have extra space?
20. The Squatty Potty, aka the iconic bathroom stool that'll help you assume the right position to pass your stools with ease, so you can be done with your bathroom business and back to regular business in a fraction of your usual time.
21. Miraculous Folex instant carpet spot remover, which also works on upholstery to make stains do a Houdini-level vanishing act. Plus, it's odor free for scentsitive folks.
Promising review: "Can I give it 10 stars? I'm really disappointed I lived without this product for so long. However, I have an overpriced wool carpet that my dogs have destroyed with accidents, bully sticks, and just general recklessness. I gave up on this rug ever being clean again. I've had it professionally cleaned and tried a dozen things myself...and no difference. And so I thought I'd try this assuming that it wouldn't work on the stain-determined rug but that'd I use it on my less tenacious ones. I sprayed it on, reading the instructions saying that I didn't need to scrub it, etc. And minutes later, freaking magic. My very pale blue and white rug is virginal. I admit that I did rub it in a little on the harsher stains/discoloration, but there were plenty of areas that didn't require any follow up rubbing. I'm sincerely blown away and just ordered a second bottle. The price of this product is minimal if you're looking to make your rug/carpet like new again so I would absolutely recommend trying it. I don't think I've ever been this impressed with anything I've ever purchased. I feel cheated for not knowing about this sooner." —bubbleslovesoap
Get it from Amazon for $12.21.
22. Briogeo's Scalp Revival Charcoal and Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo that's here to save the day if you're dealing with a dry, flaky scalp. It'll vanish said flakes so fast, it's basically magic.
23. Impressive silver polishing wipes to get your most prized (and most tarnished) jewelry, silverware, and decor shining like new again in seconds. You might need to wear sunglasses to handle all that sparkle.
24. A genius slicing tool that'll allow you to hold tricky foods like cherry tomatoes, shrimp, bread, meat, and bagels steady without putting your fingers in harm's way. It'll also seriously reduce your chopping time when you're prepping a salad!
It's BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love this gadget! It’s so simple. Trust me...if you cut tomatoes in half, just do it!! It’s so easy to use. You do need to pretty much fill it up; you can’t just put three or four tomatoes in. Also, don’t press too hard, just lightly rest your hand on top and use a VERY sharp knife for best results. If your knife is dull this will not work! And if you cut raw chicken breasts in half, buy two, because you can use one for that as well!! Just make sure you label it 'raw chicken' and only use it for that." —Leah
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in four colors).
25. A creative and customizable cord- and router-concealing box made from vintage books to hide your annoying eyesore of a router and tangles of wires in the most high-brow and low-effort of ways. No need to spend time untangling or rearranging — just pop this chic cover in front of the cables and pretend they're not there.
26. A clean/dirty dishwasher magnet for anyone who's completely lost patience with shouting, "HEY, ARE THESE DISHES CLEAN OR DIRTY?" across the house every day.
27. A battery-powered fabric defuzzer, in case you thought that your old favorite, pill-covered sweater was officially out of commission. You'll be happy to be proved wrong. Not only will this get rid of pills quickly, but its ~fun~ and won't feel like a chore.
28. Salicylic acid wart-removing adhesive bandages for anyone who's tried everything to get rid of a stubborn wart. These miracle workers are discreet enough to look like they're just covering up a paper cut or scratch, but will *finally* give you the quick relief you've been looking for.
29. A beyond helpful treat dispensing pad if your pupper despises baths above all else. You can just cover it in a spreadable treat like peanut butter and stick to the wall of your tub to trick your dirty doggo into standing still, so baths will be quick and easy and not an all-afternoon struggle sesh.
30. Incredibly impressive water bottle–cleaning tablets that deserve a medal or something, since we all know that getting your trusty beverage container TRULY clean is a nearly impossible feat — especially if you don't want to spend the time on a seemingly endless cycle of scrubbing and rinsing.
31. A Bite Away tool, aka the mosquito bite relief you've been searching for after every outdoor excursion but failed to find in the form of creams or anything else. It's a quick (three to five second) zap that'll save you from days of misery.
Promising review: "I can’t say enough good about this product. I am severely allergic to mosquito bites (skeeter syndrome) and this is the first product ever that has provided long-lasting relief. Yes, like others described, you do feel a burning sensation. At least in my case, it has not caused any lasting marks. Any discomfort that I feel from the heat is far outweighed by the benefits of not having any itching. When you first apply it, the itching actually increases, but by the time you are done with the treatment, the itching is completely gone. I was so shocked at how effective it is from the first time I used it. I don’t know how I lived without this for so long!" —Gigli
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.