Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pretty floral wrap-effect dress that's the easiest, most perfect pick for every single brunch, date, or outdoor party. Do you hear that? It's this baby screaming "SPRING!!!"
Say it with me: it has pockets!!!!
Promising review: "This dress fit me amazingly, it’s adorable and I will be wearing it to an upcoming wedding. Seriously so comfy as well, the material, the pockets, it’s breathable. Just love everything about this dress." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes 14–26 and in 15 prints).
2. A dreamy tulle midi skirt, aka the fashion item you're probably already fantasizing about twirling in. Tuck in a sleek top and add heels to make it dressy, of course, but also don't be afraid to pair it with graphic tees, moto jackets, sneakers, and combat boots!
Promising reviews: "This is great evening/party attire. This is a great A-line circle skirt. I bought the black version for a holiday party. I got many compliments. I’m a size 18 and bought the 3X. It fit perfectly, and hit me just below the knee and had excellent poof!" —Margeaux Chavez
"Honest review: If you'rd looking for a tulle/tutu skirt this is it. I wasn’t expecting the quality, fluffiness, and fullness — this skirt checks all of those boxes I was pleasantly surprised after trying it on. Buy it; you won’t be disappointed." —noooo
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in sizes XS–5X and in 45 colors).
3. A '70s-tastic crochet tank and matching pants that'll be *the* outfit you'll be counting down the days till warm weather to wear — as it should be.
4. Super wide-leg, spaghtti-strap overalls complete with *POCKETS* because this season, form and function truly can go hand in hand. The only problem will be convincing yourself you will eventually need to take them off.
Promising review: "Love the look! Loose style that doesn’t seem to wrinkle. Shoulder straps were a bit difficult to adjust but doable. Looks great on and can dress up or down. Great for spring, summer, and fall! Will order another. Lots of colors to choose from!" —Sharon S. Gibbons
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in sizes XS–5XL and 13 colors).
5. A super chic satin-y button down with a majestic flower design that actually feels fresher than a typical floral print shirt. Drooling over the thought of this with mid-wash denim straight legs 🤩.
Get it from Express for $64 (available in sizes XS–XL).
6. A side-slit midi skirt available in tons of floral options *and* other prints, so you can pick the one you consider most groundbreaking this season. Also, name a pair of shoes that wouldn't look cute with this — I'll wait.
Promising review: "Cute midline split skirt. I’ve seen the trend but it’s been hard finding a skirt that fits in person so I came to Amazon. This is probably the third or fourth skirt of this type I ordered from various companies and this fits the BEST. It’s a great thin material, but not see through. The slit is the perfect balance between classy and sexy. I see it being worn with sandals, then boots and a sweater for the winter. I live in Florida so this is the perfect material for here. Not too thick." —sim simma
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available for XS–XXL and in 42 colors).
7. A tie-dye midi skirt and cropped tank set sure to make many appearances in vacation pics and OOTD shots alike. Since you can break the pieces up and style them separately or rock them together, neither you nor your followers will get tired of this cuteness anytime soon.
But I mean, if you want to be 100% sure, you could always get a few colors....
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this! I want to order a few more in different colors! It’s stylish, dress it up or wear it casually! I got lots of compliments. Very comfortable and soft. Moves nicely with the body! Very cool-looking top!" —Jules
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in sizes XL–5XL and 36 colors and prints).
8. A standout floral trench ready and willing to be your spring hero piece. I truly cannot believe this look for the price — if you told me it was from a designer collection, I'd believe you.
Reviewers say it runs big!
Also check out the rest of Scoop's fabulous Walmart line, which features several pieces in the same print that would look amazing under this!
Promising review: "Run and get it. It's that good!! Absolutely love this trench coat. It's high quality and it makes me happy to wear it. Can style it in so many different ways." —Lilly
Get it from Walmart for $60 (available in sizes XS–XL and also in solid navy).
9. A romantic Swiss dot ruffled frock that may come with the side effect of getting "I Feel Pretty" stuck in your head the entire day.
Promising review: "The perfect dress. You can wear this to church, a wedding, dinner, anywhere! It's so cute and comfortable! My new favorite dress." —Alicia Christe
Get it from Amazon for $37.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 22 styles).
10. A flippy, dreamy halter mini dress essentially made for frolicking (through the park, to your coffee date, etc.).
Get it from Lulus for $69 (available in sizes XS–XL).
11. A long-sleeve floral bow blouse in a floral print so posh, it should be married to David Beckham.
Some reviewers say it runs a bit small!
Promising review: "Love love love this top! This is my second purchase of these blouses. I bought two a few months back and just bought two more! I absolutely love them. I love how the neck has a tie to make a bow — it looks so classy and chic. I like that it's a thin, lighter material without being see-through! In the colder months I would just wear a tank top underneath, so you can wear these blouses year round! I wear it tucked in and untucked; it works both ways. I highly recommend these! I’ll be getting more soon!" —Rebecca Kennedy
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 15 prints).
12. A jean jacket–hoodie combo, aka a stylish and easy layer you'll wear e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e (including over dresses!!!) and that's much more interesting than a regular sweatshirt or denim jacket.
Several reviewers say it fits loose!
Promising review: "This jacket is cute and comfortable! Jean jackets can be a little tight in the arms for me and this one is not, it’s a little baggy but not bad. It’s sooo comfortable with the sweatshirt material; it feels like I’m wearing a sweatshirt but much cuter! I get so many compliments when I wear it and I say it’s one of my best Amazon purchases!" —Cass S
Get it from Amazon for $46.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and in eight colors).
13. Style-icon-worthy ombre wide-leg jeans that'll having you looking like a tall scoop of sherbet. Ahh, so refreshing.
14. A ridiculously romantic smocked midi dress you can smock...er, rock off the shoulder or on for an on-trend cottagecore vibe either way. Hello, perfect spring dress, come off my Insta feed and into my closet.
Reviewers say it generally runs true to size but a bit on the looser side.
Promising review: "This dress was made for me. Listen, guys, saying this dress is beautiful is such an understatement. Listen, it's the middle of the night and I'm feeling myself. Just wait till it's morning; the looks I'm serving all of you! Update: So I ended up buying three different colors of these dresses. I just loved them all. It's like the designer thought of me when they made these dresses! The material feels great on my body. The upper part is stretchy and fits very well." —Olive Bukuru
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in seven colors).
15. An on-trend boxy houndstooth sweater vest for a fashion-influecer-y look that still feels quirky and fresh (especially in a pastel shade). It's also versatile enough to layer or rock on its own, making it an ideal transitional weather look.
Back in the good old days/fashion pocket universe that was 2009, I had some favorite Forever 21 sweater vests that I adored, and I was definitely in the market for one once they started to come back in style. I love the black-and-white versions that are everywhere, but I absolutely cannot resist anything purple. The lavender hue feels so fresh and different, and pairs great with all washes of denim. I'm usually between a medium and a large, and I ordered a large so it was extra cozy and there would be room to layer. It's the ideal modern wardrobe item because it's comfy enough to work from/chill out at home in, but also can be dressed up all sorts of ways when you do go out. So far, I've worn it by itself with shorts, over a white tee with jeans, and over a button-down/under a moto jacket. The layering possibilities are endless!
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in sizes S–L and in 16 colors).
16. A one-shoulder crop top and tiered maxi skirt set so tantalizingly tropical, it'll bring its own sunshine even on the cloudiest of brunch-date mornings.
Rebdolls is a woman- and Latine-owned small business.
Get it from Rebdolls for $64.90 (available in sizes M–5X).