Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A soft and effortless short-sleeve tie-dye maxi dress with pockets, which has left over 9,000 people ~feeling groovy~.
Reviewers say it runs large!
Promising review: "This is the easy, breezy, simple dress I’ve been looking for! It’s super soft with some stretch and has pockets!!! And the tie-dye accent gives it some pizazz so it’s not so plain. You can throw this on for anything. Dress it up with some boots or heels, keep it casual with flip flops or slides. Accessorize with a jean jacket, jewelry, or hats. Want more colors! I normally wear a large in most of my clothes and got the same here; fits loose and flowy as expected." —Ann D.
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 33 prints).
2. A delicately dotted midi that proves it's all in the details. Ruched bust? Check. Tie at the back? Double check. Makes you feel easy breezy effortlessly gorg? Check check check.
It's also machine washable!
Get it from Madewell for $128 (available in sizes 00–16).
3. A chill yet chic hoodie dress, because athleisure can mean so much more than leggings and sweatshirts. Heck, you could even dress this up with a moto jacket and booties.
Reviewers say it runs large!
Promising review: "I am so obsessed with this hoodie dress! It is soooo comfortable but so chic. Perfect material (not normal heavy sweatshirt material) and it lays perfectly. Perfect for errands or casual days. I got a large and it fits great (I'm size 14 and DDD chest)." —Regina K.
Get it from Amazon for $39.90 (available in sizes XXS–5X and in 13 colors).
4. A drapey, spaghetti strap midi dress with adjustable straps and an elastic waist so it'll fit like a dream.
Promising review: "DON’T HESITATE!! JUST BUY IT! Extremely versatile!! I bought this for a spring wedding and wore with heels and a denim jacket and now plan on taking it on my summer beach vacation! It’s comfortable, it’s lightweight, it’s perfect for several occasions!" —Ms Graves
Get it from Amazon for $25 (available in sizes S–XL and in 10 colors).
5. A drool-worthy floral midi dress possessed with the enchanting ability to look as excellent with flip flops as it does with heels.
Rebdolls is a woman- and Latine-owned small business.
Get it from Rebdolls for $59.90 (available in sizes L–4X).
6. A ridiculously romantic smocked midi dress you can smock...er, rock off the shoulder or on for an on-trend cottagecore vibe either way. Hello, perfect spring dress, come off my Insta feed and into my closet.
Reviewers say it generally runs true to size but a bit on the looser side.
Promising review: "This dress was made for me. Listen, guys, saying this dress is beautiful is such an understatement. Listen, it's the middle of the night and I'm feeling myself. Just wait till it's morning; the looks I'm serving all of you! Update: So I ended up buying three different colors of these dresses. I just loved them all. It's like the designer thought of me when they made these dresses! The material feels great on my body. The upper part is stretchy and fits very well." —Olive Bukuru
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in seven colors).
7. A romantic Swiss dot ruffled frock that may come with the side effect of getting "I Feel Pretty" stuck in your head the entire day.
Promising review: "The perfect dress. You can wear this to church, a wedding, dinner, anywhere! It's so cute and comfortable! My new favorite dress." —Alicia Christe
Get it from Amazon for $37.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 22 styles).
8. A breezy, open-back sundress in cotton or linen ideal for twirling around in on even the hottest of days. Slide on some flat sandals and go anywhere from errands to a daytime date.
This Vietnam-based shop sells all kinds of flowy, vintage-y garments like this one!
Promising review: "This is my favorite Etsy purchase...ever. The quality. The uniqueness. The beauty of the simplicity of it. The friendliness of the seller in helping me choose the right color. I. Feel. Like. A. Million. Bucks. Can I have 10 more please?" —Meredith S
Get it from LelaSilk on Etsy for $92.65+ (originally $109+; available in sizes XXS–XXL or with custom measurements and in 31 colors).
9. A pretty scoop-neck floral babydoll with cutie patootie, of-the moment puff sleeves for a romantic feel. I'm a regular Loft shopper, and this bb has been living rent free in my head since I first laid my peepers on it....
Get it from Loft for $53.52 (originally $89.95; available in sizes 00–18 regular, petite, and tall).
10. A plaid Peter Pan collar dress giving maximum Lexi Howard vibes — I've never even seen Euphoria and I know that much. This cutie can be super sweet or cool and edgy depending on how you style it; personally, I'd rock it with combat boots!
Promising review: "I recently bought a whole bunch of dresses on Amazon, and I gotta say, this one was my favorite of all of them! :) I just love plaid, and this dress with the Peter Pan collar actually looks very similar to an expensive designer dress I had been eyeing! Now I have a budget-friendly look. This dress is very lightweight (I do wish it was a little thicker, but no worries!). I added a petticoat under mine for some extra flare (but it looks good without one, too!). I also added a black bow at the neck for a school uniform feel. Adore it!!" —libbyfranc
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in seven colors).
11. A strappy mini covered in sweet sunflowers that you should van Gogh add to your cart right now.
It's got over 7,000 5-star ratings and the straps are adjustable!
Promising review: "This is probably one of my favorite online clothing purchases ever. You never quite know what you're going to get, but this one actually exceeded my expectations. It's short, but not too short. The sunflower print gives off a totally '90s Saved By the Bell vibe that I really dig. It's very cute and fits very well. I'm anywhere between a 12 and 14, sometimes even a 16, with a C/D chest. I got it in a large. Just get it. You'll like it." —Cathryn
Get it from Amazon for $20.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 21 colors and prints).
12. A cutout-back cutie with pockets and an easy-breezy shape you'll reach for about once a week now through Labor Day.
Get it from Torrid for $75.50 (available in sizes M–6X).
13. A raw-hemmed denim tunic shirtdress ready to serve as a jean-ius blank canvas to your fabulous shoe and accessory collection.
Several reviewers recommend sizing up!
Promising review: "I love this little dress! I ordered a size up as suggested and all is well. I could have gotten away with a size large, but prefer a looser fit. This fabric is soft and the style is amazing. I will wear this in the fall with my patchwork, over-the-knee denim boots. Now I think I will order the navy! : )" —Dee Tee
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in five colors).
14. A pretty polka dot number with roomy pockets that's practically perfect — the only way it could get better is if you added ankle booties.
Promising review: "This dress is so pretty!! I was hesitant because it seemed like it might be super cheap-looking, but it's a much higher quality than I expected. It fits like a dream and I feel so pretty in it! It has pockets and it drapes so nicely. You will not be disappointed." —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 21 olors and prints).
15. A workout-friendly dress made of recycled plastic bottles (!!!) and complete with sports-bra-like compression and bike shorts with pockets underneath. From bike rides to gym trips to errand runs, this baby has got you covered all season (and beyond).
Some reviewers recommend sizing up! Learn more about how Girlfriend Collective makes their sustainable athleisure gear here.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this dress. This is certainly going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe when it warms up. I love the cut of the dress as well, it’s not too short, but just short enough. The built in one-piece is great! The shorts are just long enough that I feel super comfortable." —Pilar B.
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $88 (available in sizes XXS–6XL and in five colors).