1. A silicone ice mold you can fill with water and pop in the freezer to create your own ice roller. It's cute *and* soothing, so it's easy on the eyes in more ways than one.
Promising review: "I love what this ice roller does for my skin! I decided to try this because I wake up so puffy especially below my eyes. This not only feels so good and wakes me up in the morning, but it removes much of the puffiness and leaves my skin soft and pink. I’ve only had it four days so far but I’ve used it every day. It’s the highlight of my morning! Try it with different essential oils — smells and feels so good!!" —Blake11
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in six colors).
2. A hilarious flopping pickle cat toy with catnip and silvervine, because clearly this is what your and your cat's lives have been missing. It makes noises and has a motion sensor, so it'll start wiggling when your kitty touches it! And that goofy face is so cute I cannot ~dill~ with it.
3. Or for puppers, a squeaky Gumby toy sure to become their new BFF (sorry, you've been replaced) and result in the cutest pics to ever grace your camera roll.
While reviewers say it's decently durable, it won't hold up to heavy chewers and pups should always be supervised when playing with even the best quality plush and/or squeaky toys!
Promising review: "When my pug discovered Gumby in the box, he was ecstatic and could hardly wait for me to get the tags off! He now drags poor Gumby everywhere, and has fallen asleep snuggled against him. 5 stars for a Gumby with a frozen smile of terror, and a delighted pug! Pros: Gumby is sewn very well, and made to last, unless of course your dog is a fluff-gutting beast, in which case no toy is safe. The material Gumby is made of is super soft, an instant favorite, and the squeaker isn't a high-pitched-shriek-from-hell, it is melodious, as if Gumby is communicating in some way, expressing his disapproval at being dragged through all elements and chewed on constantly. He's a great size! Perfect for little paws and jaws to get around. Excellent length to be used with your Pug Tail Holder™, much to everyone's amusement (except Gumby). Cons: This order is for one (1) Gumby, and not a truckload." —You Don't Know Me, But
Get it from Amazon for $2.79.
4. A glam robe so you'll feel posh even when you're just chilling on your couch bingeing Bridgerton yet again before Season 2 drops and thinking of all the things you'd like to do in a library. 👀
It's also got pockets for snacks. 😁
Promising review: "This product deserves the highest possible rating! Honestly, I feel like I paid $100 at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus — it’s so well-made, the fabric is very soft, and the robe fits so well. There are no loose threads or any imperfections whatsoever. The color is breathtaking! Seriously, just WOW!!!" —Natalia Gucciardo
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 21 colors).
5. A whimsical-yet-helpful glasses holder shaped like an animal friend who's happy to try on your glasses when you're not using them. Next time you can't find your specs, remember — they're probably on the flamingo.
Promising review: "Cutest way to store your glasses. I don't know why storing my glasses in their case is such a hassle, but I like to be able to just reach for them. But they are also unsafe and insecure when they are just sitting on my desk. This little koala solves my problem! He holds my glasses securely and does it in the cutest way possible. Now I can sit at my desk, grab my glasses, and get to work with a smile on my face. And at the end of the day, I just leave them with my koala for safe keeping. Seriously, just get one. I haven't lost my glasses once since I got this." —Bianca
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 11 designs).
6. A meme-inspired enamel pin that's such a work of art, it belongs in a museum. After all, if there's one scene we want future generations to see on artifacts from our time, it's Woman Yelling At Cat.
7. A cute lil' denim mini skirt in case you're looking for a spring style staple under $20 (and honestly, who isn't?!?).
Promising review: "I absolutely love this skirt! There’s plenty of stretch in the material so it’s comfortable to wear all day (even after a large meal). It’s hard to find fitted skirts that I feel confident in. This is it! I purchased this in the black color and I now want it in the light wash color as well." —Chelsea D.
Get it from Target for $18 (available in sizes 00–26W and five designs).
8. A hilarious magnetic AirPawd holder in the form of a posing kitty who'll help you keep your earbuds within reach during the workday. The one downside: your actual cat may wonder why this feline is allowed to sit on your desk and they aren't.
10. So-sweet-it's-giving-me-a-toothache bunny notecards whose little arms open up to reveal your message and give the recipient a hug on your behalf. These will be a treat for you *and* your friends and fam (when you want to show them ~somebunny~ loves them).
Promising review: "I love how these cards look; they are so cute and fun to send to people. Every time I send one to someone, whether it is for a thank you or just a little note, they always enjoy the card and compliment how cute it is!" —Rene' Swor
11. An iconic "This is fine" meme Funko Pop! figure, because you and your desk deserve a cute little buddy who captures your energy while you're at work/reading the news/just plain trying to exist in 2022.
Promising review: "Things at work have been super stressful lately, and as a result I’ve been losing morale. This little guy makes me smile whenever I’m sitting at my desk a bit frustrated. The lettering was fine on the mug I received and the paint seems fine. I would keep the cardboard panel with the flames on it to give it better context. I just taped the cardboard flames onto my pencil holder. Love this little guy." —Cheryll
Get it from Amazon for $15.20.
12. A sleek faux leather fanny pack that's the perfect combo of cute and practical for all the hikes, trips, and music festivals on your spring social cal.
Promising review: "I love this fanny pack! I resisted for so long, but as a frequent traveler and an ever more frequent bike rider, this has been perfect. I was always getting tangled in my side-satchel-plus-backpack combo, and this has solved everything. It can fit quite a bit of stuff from my phone to my passport and keys and digital camera (Not long enough for a regular wallet tho). I think a quick release buckle would be cool but I always worry someone’s going to unclip it and run off with it in a crowded market, so the belt works for me." —Traveller2
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in 20 designs).
13. Empowering Wonder Woman stud earrings to rock as a daily reminder of how badass you are.
14. A rainbow fidget spinner with balls you can take off and reconfigure for different spinning effects (or just for extra fidget goodness). With this, you won't resort to Instagram or a mobile game to give you something to do with your hands while you watch TV, and it'll keep you occupied while allowing you to — *gasp* — actually pay attention to your show.
Because heaven forbid you miss a single NYC Easter egg in Inventing Anna.
Promising review: "I bought a lot of fidget toys for my daughter at the start of the 2020 school year, to support home school during the pandemic. This one turned out to be the best. It spins well in the hand or on a table. The balls are easily removable but the magnets are strong. The balls do not come off while spinning. The colors are pretty and it has a nice weight to it. The metal might be a little cool to the touch at first in the winter months, but will warm up with play. Overall I really love this sweet little toy! It's got a certain class to it that would make me feel okay having it on my desk or in my office as an adult." —OwlMama
Get it from Amazon for $11.98.
15. The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of the Whole Stupid World, a silly tome for anyone who loves (or, I suppose, hates) birds but is bored by typical field guides. This one is full of NSFW names and descriptions for different species that'll have you LOLing even if you never actually go looking for said birds IRL.
Promising review: "This book was not only hilarious, but also brought back some wonderful memories of summers birdwatching in my front yard with my dad, and all the bird books I borrowed from the library to help identify them. I kinda wish I'd had this book on hand though, because the personality descriptions of some of these birds is spot-on and would have had me rolling! If you're starting a birdwatching journey just for fun, or even just want a quick laugh in between the (not so serious) birdwatching, this is the book for you! It's jam-packed full of snarky facts, and even includes a mini history lesson! I'll have my eyes out for more from this author!" —Jms1662