We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of 20 (!!!) glam and super on-trend hair clips to help you break out of your hair rut without doing something drastic, like getting bangs.
2. Super durable and reliable Invisibobble hair ties for a great everyday option that'll blend in with your 'do and will put the fabric-covered elastics you've been using every day since middle school to shame.
3. A squee-worthy cat barrette to add an endlessly amewsing touch to your tresses and bring a smile to your face every time you look in the mirror.
4. A set of black, white, pink, and gold velvet and faux pearl headbands here to prove that making an outfit instantly glam is *totally* possible for under $10.
5. A standout three-strand, handmade fabric headband the rest of your outfit is going to be seriously jealous of — this is going to steal the scene.
6. A simple and sleek black headband reviewers say really and truly doesn't give them a headache — so you can channel your inner Blair Waldorf and the only thing that'll set off your migraine will be people wearing tights as pants.
8. Totally ~clawsome~ colorful nonslip claw clips with over 500 positive reviews from folks who say they can up(do) the heavy lifting.
9. Cottagecore-tastic embroidered snap clips that may have been designed for kiddos, but I think are also perfect for the adults who have spent the past year wearing nap dresses and listening to Folklore on repeat. Pairing with a cardigan optional.
10. A trendy set of pearl hair clips at a price so awesome, you may want to buy some for every fashionista you know.
11. Super absorbent, dry-time-reducing leopard scrunchies made of towel material to solve the age-old struggle of wanting to put your hair up after a shower without dripping all over yourself.
12. A pair of stunning embellished headbands that'll basically make bad hair days a thing of the past. Sure, you skipped a shower and you're wearing a tee you've had since 2009, but with one of these on? You'll be the most polished person on the Zoom meeting.
13. An elegant printed silk turban-style headband designed specifically to prevent breakage, friction, and damage of natural hair — because you and your hair deserve to feel as fabulous as you look.
14. Super affordable (just over a buck a piece) knotted satin scrunchies you will ~knot~ regret buying once you see how much they upgrade even the simplest of OOTDs.
15. An amazingly affordable set of sleek hair clips to instantly make any hairdo about a zillion times cuter and work perfectly even if you've got thick hair.
16. A set of big bow barrettes which are not just reserved for cheerleaders, though it's likely that this stylish accessory will add some pep to your step.
Promising review: "Beautiful bows, exactly as pictured. They satin has a nice weight to it, so the bow sets beautifully in your hair. The clip is huge and would work great on thick or curly hair too! I've fallen asleep with it in and it was still there when I woke up from my impromptu nap. The colors are beautiful and the variety is amazing. I'll totally buy more and recommend this product highly." –Lea Noelle
Get a set of six from Amazon for $12.90.
17. A luxe silk scrunchie that's gentle on your hair and won't leave you with the dreaded split ends or post-ponytail crease. Plus, it'll look wayyy cuter on your wrist than your usual elastics.
18. Some super-sleek gold braid and loc beads here to turn your everyday look into something downright regal. Time to commission someone for a portrait!
Porsche Abraham is a Black-owned small business based in Houston, TX that makes braid and loc jewelry.
Promising review: "Perfect! I know I'll turn heads with these in. They are so cute yet fierce. I am absolutely in love!" –Staycie Staggs
19. Trusty tortoise-effect claws that can handle lots of different hair thicknesses but that you won't have to ~shell~ out a ton of dough for.
20. A handy scrunchie with built-in storage you can rock in your hair and use to carry your on-the-go essentials like cash and keys without the hassle of trudging a heavy handbag around with you.
Hustle Sew Shop is based out of Oregon and hand-makes different goods like face masks and scrunchies.
Promising review: "Love this scrunchie! This is perfect for when I walk my dog; it fits my house key, chapstick, and treats, and STILL holds my hair up! I will be buying more for friends in the future. Highly recommend." –Sarah Dickinson
21. Summery scarf scrunchies that'd be extra adorable with a sundress or midi skirt outfit, but would even dress up a sweatshirt and shorts.
22. A pack of simple wrap headbands in assorted colors so you'll have one to match pretty much any casual outfit and keep your hair off your face on hot summer days.
24. An absolutely massive satin scrunchie for anyone who wants their hair accessories to be as big as their personality.
25. A set of 50 mini butterfly clips so you can sport a ~kaleidoscope~ of pretty accessories all at once.
Promising review: "I can’t believe these are coming back in style! How crazy! My 15-year-old daughter surprised me by asking for butterfly clips when I asked her if she needed anything from the store! I like these ones because the spring is the same color as the clip and I really love the matte finish. Multiple colors. Been using for over a week and she hasn’t broken a single one!" –alyssa ruth
Get the set from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in seven varieties).
26. Some babies breath hair pins ideal for weddings and other formal events, as well as those random weekdays when your OOTD is feeling rather un-cottagecore.
H Botanicals Weddings is a UK-based small biz that specializes in wedding flowers and accessories.
Promising review: "I am not a bride, I am just a girl who loves flowers in her hair. These hair pins are not only amazing quality, but they are the perfect amount. I usually wear all three together, and boy do they make my hair pop. I cannot wait to get more." –Elizabeth