We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A super luxe expandable wooden bath caddy that'll hold their phone, tablet, book, beverages, candles, snacks, and whatever else they need to turn their tub into a truly heavenly place they'll never want to leave.
Promising review: "Take your baths to the next level! I started doing self-care Sundays and so I bought this! Super cute and has a waterproof coating on it. Comes with slip-resistant stickers so it doesn’t slip off, which is awesome!! For $30, this is great!!!" —rhiannon
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in four colors).
2. A mouth-watering gift box of organic spices and seasonings to make your fave amateur chef's home-cooked meals and grill creations even better (which you honestly didn't know was possible).
3. A wonderfully whimsical "Make a Fox Friend" kit — a kid-friendly sewing kit that'll allow them to make their own fox stuffy plus fabulous outfits to dress up their new pal. Also, BRB, screaming over the teeny lil' mini felt fox it comes with so their fox friend can have *its own* fox friend.
Promising review: "My daughter opened this on Christmas day and worked on it for hours. She could do most things by herself, or with a quick demonstration. She especially loves that she can change the fox's clothes and potentially make more herself, patterned from the ones included. Perfect gift for any fox-loving girl!" —VBB
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in bunny and mouse versions).
4. A classic Kate Spade bangle with a sweet little inscription (it reads "heart of gold" on the inside) that will go with everything and is sure to become one of the most treasured pieces in their jewelry box.
5. A hilarious, festive, and timely Wordle Christmas ornament for that family member who hasn't missed a day since the beginning of the year and is *still* mad about that time it was "knoll."
6. An amazing heat-changing mug that'll light up with beautiful constellations once they pour in their hot drink. It's something your fave astronomy buff absolutely has to own — it's written in the stars.
7. The Art of Disney: The Golden Age (1937-1961) card book, a collection of 100 gorgeous postcards with artwork from different stages of the animation process of classic Disney films. It's basically a history of Disney in a box, so prepare for geeky gushing.
9. A luxe and lip-smacking truffle-infused hot sauce here to take every meal they make from "meh" to "OH MY GOD" with just a few drops.
10. A super cool and challenging 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that'll look like a rainbow of Lego bricks once assembled. So once they get tired of helping their kids put literal Legos together on Christmas morning, they can get the whole fam involved in putting these 2D Legos together.
Promising review: "Great puzzle. We are a huge fan of Legos & puzzles, so was a great fit. Nice relaxing puzzle with a orderliness to the color scheme. Though not as easy as it looks. BTW…these pieces don’t hurt nearly as much as Legos if stepped on. Have fun!" —Az Customer 9663
Get it from Amazon for $10.58.
11. A professional-looking pizza stone you should give them with one condition — that they share any and all pizza they make with you.
12. A beyond fuzzy faux-fur throw blanket the intended recipient won't need any time to warm up to — no matter if they're a human or a pet.
13. A super boopable interactive plush puppy your favorite kiddo can pet to get him to move his head, wag his tail, pant, and bark! They'll be thrilled even if this is the closest their parents will let them get to a *real* doggo.
14. A sophisticated glass featuring a map of a favorite city guaranteed to make them say, "I'd be so lost without you."
15. A top-rated box of moisturizing bath bombs in 12 different soothing aromas sure to give them a ~scents~ of relaxation.
16. A donation to refugees from the kind and creative Choose Love store — it allows you to "purchase" an item or service that will then be delivered to a family in need. Once you order, you'll be emailed a link to a downloadable gift card to give your loved one to let them know the awesome thing you did in their name!
17. A cute and multipurpose nonstick mini griddle so efficient and easy to clean, your friend with a small apartment or lackluster culinary skills will find their excuses not to cook will be, well, cooked. It might actually make making dinner...dare I say it...fun??
18. Or an awesome mini donut maker that'll turn donut mix or any other kind of batter (store-bought is fine, I won't tell!) into seven scrumptious snack-size circles in minutes. It even comes with a recipe book so they'll have a ~hole~ lot of ideas for toppings and glazes.
Promising review: "Donut pass this up. This little device has changed how we brunch! It has a decently long cord, which makes it easy to use in a kitchen without a ton of outlets, and it only takes a few minutes to heat up. Once ready, it only takes 5–7 minutes to make a batch of delicious and piping hot mini donuts. It comes with a book with all kinds of donut recipes, which is so helpful. The plates get really hot so it definitely isn't safe for kids to use, but I use a makeshift Ziploc piping bag to help keep my distance while I fill the molds, which I highly recommend. I wish the plates were removable, that would make it much easier to clean, but it isn't very difficult to sponge it down once cool." —Stephanierunsforfun
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five designs).
19. A pop art collection of 20 blank notecards featuring iconic women so cute and inspirational, they might rather pin them to their bulletin board than actually send them out to others.
20. A One Line A Day journal with space for them to jot down a few sentences every day for five years. The best part? Each date lets them record all five entries on the same page, so they can see the changes in their life each year!
21. A wireless Bluetooth karaoke mic that's basically a portable party — it's compatible with any smartphone or tablet and can jam for five to 10 hours on a single charge.
23. A classic Melissa & Doug ice cream station for the kiddo who's always begging for a trip to DQ — now they can pretend to (soft) serve the whole fam their favorite treat.
The 28-piece wooden set comes with a counter, eight ice cream scoops, six toppings, two cones, a cup, a scooper, tongs, a wooden spoon, a reusable menu card, and six pretend dollar bills.
Promising review: "My newly turned 3-year-old daughter instantly fell in love with this set! She loves seeing how high she can stack the ice cream cones and pretending to serve Mom and Dad her creations. She's been obsessed with climbing things around the house and we *desperately* needed a distraction to get her to stop, and this is working so far — she plays with this thing for HOURS!" —West Family
Get it from Amazon for $30.48.
24. A trendy oversized teddy bear coat that is as cuddly and cute as its namesake and is sure to keep them cozy (and fashion influencer-esque) all season long.
25. A box of 15 gourmet Belgian chocolate peanut butter cups for the person who had eaten every PB cup in their kids' Halloween candy haul by 11 a.m. on Nov. 1. These'll put those basic candies to shame anyway, with the addition of flavors like pretzel, sea salt, Oreo, cookies 'n' cream, and PB&J (depending on which pack you pick).
Promising review: "Beautiful and delicious. I sent this to my dad for Father's Day; he's a big fan of dark chocolate and peanut butter. I was worried about how hot it was outside and how melted they would be so I did pay extra for express shipping. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they did package them with ice packs as well! My dad enjoyed his gift, and I got to try one as well when I visited. They taste high quality, and not overly sweet like Reese's." —Laura
Shipping info: Ships from maker with in a week. Economy, standard, expedited, and express (1–2 business days) shipping options are offered. See full shipping info here.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $30+ (available in milk or dark chocolate or a mix).