1. A super luxe expandable wooden bath caddy that'll hold their phone, tablet, book, beverages, candles, snacks, and whatever else they need to turn their tub into a truly heavenly place they'll never want to leave.
Promising review: "We love our bathtub tray. It gets used regularly for relaxing baths with music and books. My favorite part is the little rubber pieces on the bottom that do an amazing job of securing it in place on the tub. It is also just the right width for our large whirlpool tub." —Daniel Wyers
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in four colors).
2. A mouth-watering gift box of organic spices and seasonings to make your fave amateur chef's home-cooked meals and grill creations even better (which you honestly didn't know was possible).
3. A wonderfully whimsical "Make a Fox Friend" kit — a kid-friendly sewing kit that'll allow them to make their own fox stuffy plus fabulous outfits to dress up their new pal. Also, BRB, screaming over the teeny lil' mini felt fox it comes with so their fox friend can have *its own* fox friend.
Promising review: "I bought this for our young neice and she and her mom both loved it. Mom said she'd be grabbing some of these as birthday gifts she liked it some much. Great quality!" —Sillyhope
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in bunny and mouse versions).
4. An amazing heat-changing mug that'll light up with beautiful constellations once they pour in their hot drink. It's something your fave astronomy buff absolutely has to own — it's written in the stars.
5. The Art of Disney: The Golden Age (1937-1961) card book, a collection of 100 gorgeous postcards with artwork from different stages of the animation process of classic Disney films. It's basically a history of Disney in a box, so prepare for geeky gushing.
7. A luxe and lip-smacking truffle-infused hot sauce here to take every meal they make from "meh" to "OH MY GOD" with just a few drops.
8. A super cool and challenging 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that'll look like a rainbow of Lego bricks once assembled.
Promising review: "Great puzzle. We are a huge fan of Legos & puzzles, so was a great fit. Nice relaxing puzzle with a orderliness to the color scheme. Though not as easy as it looks. BTW…these pieces don’t hurt nearly as much as Legos if stepped on. Have fun!" —Az Customer 9663
Get it from Amazon for $11.36.
9. A professional-looking pizza stone you should give them with one condition — that they share any and all pizza they make with you.
10. A beyond fuzzy faux-fur throw blanket the intended recipient won't need any time to warm up to — no matter if they're a human or a pet.
11. A super boopable interactive plush puppy your favorite kiddo can pet to get him to move his head, wag his tail, pant, and bark! They'll be thrilled even if this is the closest their parents will let them get to a *real* doggo.
12. A sophisticated glass featuring a map of a favorite city guaranteed to make them say, "I'd be so lost without you."
13. A top-rated box of moisturizing bath bombs in 12 different soothing aromas sure to give them a ~scents~ of relaxation.
14. A donation to refugees from the kind and creative Choose Love store — it allows you to "purchase" an item or service that will then be delivered to a family in need. Once you order, you'll be emailed a link to a downloadable gift card to give your loved one to let them know the awesome thing you did in their name!
15. A cute and multipurpose nonstick mini griddle so efficient and easy to clean, your friend with a small apartment or lackluster culinary skills will find their excuses not to cook will be, well, cooked. It might actually make making dinner...dare I say it...fun??
16. A One Line A Day journal with space for them to jot down a few sentences every day for five years. The best part? Each date lets them record all five entries on the same page, so they can see the changes in their life each year!
17. A wireless Bluetooth karaoke mic that's basically a portable party — it's compatible with any smartphone or tablet and can jam for five to 10 hours on a single charge.
19. A classic Melissa & Doug ice cream station for the kiddo who's always begging for a trip to DQ — now they can pretend to (soft) serve the whole fam their favorite treat.
The 28-piece wooden set comes with a counter, eight ice cream scoops, six toppings, two cones, a cup, a scooper, tongs, a wooden spoon, a reusable menu card, and six pretend dollar bills.
Promising review: "My newly turned 3-year-old daughter instantly fell in love with this set! She loves seeing how high she can stack the ice cream cones and pretending to serve Mom and Dad her creations. She's been obsessed with climbing things around the house and we *desperately* needed a distraction to get her to stop, and this is working so far — she plays with this thing for HOURS!" —West Family
Get it from Amazon for $44.99.
20. A trendy oversized teddy bear coat that is as cuddly and cute as its namesake and is sure to keep them cozy (and fashion influencer-esque) all season long.
21. An aesthetically pleasing mug warmer so they can savor their coffee without worrying about it getting cold while they work. No rush — other than a caffeine rush, that is.
Note that the mug is not included!
Promising review: "I researched so many coffee warmers and am so glad I decided on this one. It definitely keeps my coffee hot, no matter how long it takes me to drink it. I also like that it has three settings. As you drink down your coffee, you can lower the heat because it keeps the coffee very hot. I like it so much I ordered a second one for another part of the house." —hottytoddy
Get it from Amazon for $22.39+ (available in eight colors).