We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Foreo Luna Mini 2, a sonic facial cleansing tool capable of banishing 99.5% of oil and dirt from your face in a single minute — and it feels super luxe to boot.
2. An AeroGarden, the indoor herb garden that grows fresh, delicious herbs right from the comfort of the dark corner of your countertop in your four-story walkup.
This six-pod kit includes Genovese basil, curly parsley, dill, thyme, Thai basil, and mint, with a bottle of plant food. It works thanks to its energy-efficient LED lights (that automatically turn on and off every day, no need to deal with them yourself). It grows up to six plants at a time, that can grow up to 12 inches. The plants grow in water, not soil, so there's not even a mess.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product. So easy, it took 5 minutes to set up. Sprouts started showing in days....I’ve had to trim the basil already because it grew taller than allowance of the grow lamp, which is super tall and goes to my full under-cabinet height. I got the Italian herb garden. I did have one pod that never sprouted but easily contacted the Aerogarden customer service form on their website and ordered a free replacement. Literally took 2 minutes to order and they’ll send a replacement pod for free. I cannot say enough good things...I love to garden but did not have a green thumb until Aerogarden....I just love quality of the product so much I wanted to let others know it’s a great product and a great gift. I’m buying my mom and sister one for Christmas." –K. Griffin
Get it from Amazon for $120+ (available in five colors and three kits).
3. Animal Kingdom: A Collection of Portraits, a breathtaking coffee table book featuring photographer Randal Ford's up-close-and-personal shots of 150 wild friends.
4. A classic five-quart KitchenAid standing mixer with 10 speeds and over 8,500 (!!!!) positive reviews from folks who are so glad they added this hardworking appliance to the mix.
5. A Slip silk pillowcase so your skincare and haircare can actually absorb into your skin and hair as opposed to the fabric of your pillow. Plus, it'll nip the ol' cool-side-of-the-pillow debate right in the bud.
Promising review: "I resisted buying this because of the cost. I finally caved after bleach was left on my hair for too long and it broke off. This pillowcase is worth every penny! I have absolutely no hair breakage when I wake up. It’s amazing." —Holly
Get it from Amazon for $89+ (available in two sizes and in 14 colors and designs).
6. A glam bar cart to make even the smallest of spaces worthy of a Gatsby-level gathering or blogger-level Insta post.
7. A heated shiatsu massager pillow that might be the only thing that could possibly make your time spent chilling on the couch better.
8. An Always Pan by Our Place, the cult-favorite kitchen appliance that truly is a jack of all trades when it comes to mealtime. I'm talking nonstick sautéing, searing, braising, steaming, boiling, frying, and everything in between!
Promising review: "Love my Always Pan! I keep it right on my stovetop for easy cooking access. I use it for literally everything. It cooks evenly, the non-stick is amazing, and it is super easy to clean! Love the spatula that comes with it too! Will definitely be buying another one in the future!" –Kaylani N.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in eight colors).
9. Luxe Sam Edelman combat boots that combine fashion and function to ~kick~ your everyday outfits up a notch.
10. A luxe, detailed set of Horcrux-inspired bookmarks from the Noble collection that every diehard Potterhead needs for their next reread.
11. The Hydro Flask, a super-insulated, double-walled, BPA-free wonder of a water bottle/thermos that people actually swear by. It may be the only beverage container you'll ever need to buy again.
13. A giant foam bean bag chair for a kid-at-heart looking for a comfy vortex to plop into at the end of a long day of being an adult.
Promising review: "I just moved to a new place and wanted a comfy seat to play games from. Its quality and comfort are far superior to any normal bean-filled bag I’ve sat in. The foam definitely gives a lot of support while still being comfy enough to sink in and relax. I was initially worried the four-foot would be too small but this thing is a BEAST, plenty large enough for anyone to lay in it. I would definitely say worth every penny." —Snwittmann
Get it from Amazon for $159.99+ (available in five sizes and eight colors).
Or head over to our list of the best bean bag chairs to see some other styles!
14. The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is a rich, creamy body moisturizer that both softens and firms your skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and texture. It also smells – and I can't stress this enough – divine.
If you’re more interested in the scent of the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, check out the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ‘62 Bum Bum Hair and Body Mist so you can get the smell without having to lather up!
Promising review: “This is the best lotion I have ever used! I got it as a birthday gift last year and have been repurchasing it ever since. It makes my skin feel super soft and moisturized, without leaving the greasy feeling I get from other lotions that I've tried. I can even use it on my hands without things slipping out of them (i get VERY sweaty hands so this is a miracle). I do think it has actually helped lighten my stretch marks a little bit as well! The smell is heavenly. I have no other words to describe it. It is a little strong though, so if you’re sensitive to fragrance then this may not be the best. However, it does last all day!” –jordant94
16. An amazing hot air tool that's a round brush and blow dryer rolled into one. It'll actually save you money in the long run, since you'll basically never need a professional blowout again.
17. The Ultimate Ears Megablast, a super high-tech, Alexa-compatible, portable, powerful Bluetooth speaker that might rock even harder than the tunes you're gonna play on it.
18. A Fellow electric kettle with a gooseneck silhouette and a sleek, matte finish that'll boil your water and look darn good on your countertop. You'll be able to adjust the temperature by individual degrees and use the "hold" button to keep your tea or pour-over coffee water at your ideal temp!
You can set the temperature between 135 degrees F and 212 degrees F, as well as hold your preferred temp for a full hour.
Promising review: "We waffled about getting this kettle. Surely the cheapie electric one we had would do the trick for amateur pour-over enthusiasts? No. Wrong. This is superior in every aspect. The temperature holding feature is amazing — no more heating up the water, forgetting you started, and having to heat it up again. Definitely more consistent in temperature, creating more consistent cups of coffee." —Emily A.
19. A Hatch white noise machine so you can be lulled to sleep by the calming sound of rainfall or a crackling fire instead of the road-raged drivers that usually perform a symphony on your street.
The white noise machine offers so much more, too. It also has sunrise/sunset features to help you rise and shine naturally instead of to the blare of an alarm You can personalize and automate your routine as well as fire up sleep stories and meditations with your included free trial of Hatch Premium right from your phone!
Promising review: "The Hatch Restore is an amazing product that has been able to keep me asleep through the whole night. Over the past month or so, I have had trouble sleeping and this product has really allowed me to get back on track and create a solid routine. One of my favorite features is the wide variety of guided meditations they have to offer. I have found that these truly allow my mind to unwind before bed for an overall better night's rest. This is an overall great product with an intuitive and easy-to-use app. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has been struggling with their sleep." —Jen
Get it from Amazon for $129.99.
20. A home cleaning service from Handy, because your home could use a deep clean and that is so not how you want to spend your weekend.
21. A pair of shearling Ugg slippers so you can rest your tootsies on a fluffy cloud while you apply your favorite face mask next Self Care Sunday.
Promising review: "I love these- super cute! The color combo is amazing. I wear a size 8.5-9 and sized down to 8. They fit perfect. This is my first Ugg purchase ever (believe it or not) and I am more than happy. Already checking out some others. The product quality to value is on point." –Koko_rae
Get them from Nordstrom for $50+ (available in sizes 5–12 and nine colors).
22. A subscription to Quirky-Crate, which'll send a box of curated, fun treats to your door every month. The excitement of waiting for it to arrive alone is worth the price.
23. An adjustable workstation bike for anyone that wants more movement in their workday, or for anyone that simply prefers furniture with wheels, which is also valid!
Promising review: "Zoom meeting? No problem — pedal away! Teleworking? No worries about your cardio! I’ve been struggling to balance a new baby, running a business remotely and getting exercise — until now! This bike is a lifesaver. The desk and seat are fully adjustable and it comes fully assembled (other than having to put in the desk). It rolls easily and stores small. I can’t recommend highly enough!" —Angela P
Get it from Amazon for $299+ (available in three configurations and two colors).
And if bikes aren't your ~speed~, here are some recommendations for under-desk treadmills!
24. A portable pizza oven with a built-in pizza stone you can use in your backyard, a friend's backyard, at your next tailgate – wherever! One thing's for sure, your pizza parties just got a whole lot more authentic. 🤌
This foldable pizza oven is made of sturdy stainless steel and can reach a temperature of 860 degrees F. And don't be shy – you can also use it to cook up some veggies, roasts, burgers, or whatever else your party is cravin'!
Promising review: "This is my favorite toy! It not only makes the BEST pizza we've ever eaten in less than two minutes. A small cast iron skillet placed in it made the tenderest steak in (and I’m not exaggerating) about three minutes. I easily get it up to 850 degrees F within 15 minutes. It took several times to learn how to light the pellets but now it’s easy. My family goes nuts for almost anything I make in it and we can hardly wait to take it camping. You will not regret purchasing this." –richard reason
Get it from Amazon for $199.99.
25. An Occulus Go virtual reality headset for anyone who's sick of people telling them it's time to start living in the real world.
26. A set of six colored wine glasses to elevate your dinner parties (or your solo dinner parties, which involve you pouring a dash of wine into a pan and the rest in your glass).
Promising review: "I cannot recommend these wine glasses enough! The quality, the color, the style - AMAZING! I am so happy with my purchase and I can’t wait to add more to my collection! They came packaged in a gorgeous white box with plenty of protection, perfect for a gift." –MCM2121
Get a set from Anthropologie for $185 (available in four colors).
27. A handcrafted ceramic essential oil diffuser that'll not only waft the dreamy aromas of your favorite scents in your house, but also look like sleek decor at the same time.
Might as well pick up a multipack of essential oils to go with it!
Promising review: "After researching, this diffuser cost a little more than others, but the design and quality more than justified the price difference. I've seen other diffusers and they are all plastic and feel/look cheaply made. The Vitruvi model really is stone, which adds value and appeal to my whole apartment. Also, it's smaller than other brands out there, so fits in well as an accessory. We ordered the peppermint oil and the diffuser worked great in our home. Great product and would recommend!" —Deanna
Get it from Amazon for $119+ (available in 10 colors).