31 Amazing Products With Equally Amazing Review Photos That Tell You Everything You Need To Know
These are worth *more* than a thousand words, IMHO.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Baby Foot, an absolutely amazing lavender-scented foot peel to make old and dead skin peel off like wild and basically make it look like you got whole new feet.
2. An amazing stain remover for concrete sure to have oil and grease stains belting out the melancholy refrain of a truly underrated Miley Cyrus bop. ♫ "So I guess the drivewayyyyyyyyy will be the end of the road..." ♫
FOR [STAINS] IT'S TOOOOOO LAAAATEEEE, LET THE CREDITS START TO RO-OOLLLL!!!!
Promising review: "This product worked like a miracle. Very easy to use. The oil stain in my driveway was over 18 months old. I read the reviews, so I cleaned my driveway with car wash solution first to open up the pores in the concrete, let it dry completely, shook the bottle really well, poured it on the concrete, took a push broom and pushed the liquid in the direction of the lines in the concrete to make sure it absorbed, and in the Vegas heat it dried completely from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Be patient and make sure it dries completely. I used the push broom and brushed away the powder residue and the biggest oil spot and others were gone. I ordered two more bottles to do the rest of my driveway. I think the key is to cleanse it first to loosen the oil, then use it. In three hours the 18-month-old oil spots were gone. I highly recommend this product." —Loves
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
3. Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later eyeshadow primer, a cruelty-free, waterproof base to keep your shadows from creasing and to really make colors pop. And trust me, you will be thanking it later when your look is still perfect after hours of wear.
4. A paws-itively amazing rubber pet hair broom with a built-in squeegee designed to sweep up all that shedding (and even liquids!) like no other. It's def a must for anyone who ever has to clean up after their pet, but can be used on non-fur baby-related spills too.
Since it's basically a giant squeegee, you can even use it on cars and windows! And psst...if you're wondering, the sign next to the pooch on the right reads "This is our new carpet broom. THIS is who is evicted from our bedroom. This is the gross ball of hair collected from our carpet."
Promising review: "LIFE-CHANGER. We have two very floofy cats and I have long, thick hair, so needless to say there is a lot of shedding in our house. I could tell our vacuum wasn't quite doing the trick and I happened to stumble upon this item that looked to be the solution. WOW. First of all, it's a bit of a workout if you've got a medium-pile carpet like I do. I use short, firm strokes with the squeegee side and it pulls the hair up instantly. It's tedious work to do a whole room, but the satisfaction you get when you see all the hair makes it so worth it. Then you'll do a second pass in high-traffic areas and see how much MORE hair there is and wonder how you ever lived like that. Once you've got a nice pile, you can pick the clump of fur up by hand. I like to give it a quick vacuum after to get the dust and dirt that comes up. I haven't used it on our laminate flooring, but I'm sure that will blow me away too. This item is a complete must-have for anyone who owns a furry pet. This broom will absolutely outshine any expensive 'pet-rated' vacuum cleaner out there." —Leanna G
5. A bold color-changing nail polish that adjusts based on temperature to seriously upgrade your manicure game. It'll be one hue when hot and another when cold, so you don't have to commit to just one gorgeous shade and can get a cool gradient effect as it changes.
6. Debrox earwax removal drops to flush out all the gunk you might not even know is clogging your ears. What's that I hear? Oh, it must be the over 1,000 reviewers ~waxing~ poetic about how much they love this stuff.
7. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle, a cruelty-free formula you can use in most any carpet cleaning machine to battle stains made by humans and pets alike. Your dog isn't the only one who sometimes has accidents, though yours are less the bathroom variety and more the spilling-a-full-glass-of-Merlot variety.
It's from a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: "Worth every penny. I’ve bought this product so many times now I have it on autoship! Saw the reviews and figured I’d give it a try. My cat likes to pee over the litter box and stained the brand new carpet. I used this in my Bissell and it took all the stain and smell out!!! I’ll never use another cleaner." —Wendy
8. A possibly magical wine stain remover capable of saving you from the effects of your clumsier moments. Pinot more clothing and carpeting casualties after a boozy night in (or out).
9. The Guac-Lock, an amazing airtight container that'll allow you to enjoy guacamole goodness for days on end with no browning. It's the scientific advancement we always knew we needed but never thought possible — dreams really do come true.
Promising review: "We have several avocado trees and make guacamole on a regular basis. The thing I hate most is how guacamole turns color after just a few minutes of being in the refrigerator. The Guac-Lock not only kept our guacamole fresh and tasting great, but it also kept it that way for over a week! (We did it as an experiment, not to actually eat it after a full week). I'm thoroughly impressed by how well it keeps guacamole fresh and how easy it is to use. If you're a lover of guacamole but hate how quickly it turns, this is definitely what you need! We've also purchased this to be included in a few housewarming gifts for new neighbors, along with avocados and tomatoes from our garden and it's been well-received. One of our neighbors asked where we got it because she loved it so much that she wanted to purchase one for her mother." —Dani Banani
Get it from Amazon for $18.85.
10. Washable microfiber mop pads that'll fit on your trusty Swiffer WetJet or similar mops so you can kick wasteful and pricey disposable pads to the curb. You probably don't even want to know how much gunk is still left after you clean with your current mop pads, but you'll get an idea if you look below. 🤢
One pad can last up to 100 washes and works on pretty much any surface, from wood to tile to stone.
Promising review: "I wanted to reduce waste with disposable pads and I was pleasantly surprised by these. This photo was AFTER I cleaned the floor with the disposable pad! I was able to get a super clean floor, spots were easier to clean up, and it didn’t sound like it was scratching my floors. This was easy to use, didn’t use more cleaner then the disposable pads, and got my floor cleaner. Definitely gonna but more if the two I got ever wear out." —Riley
11. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sheets to work the same magic as the classic sponge version but in smaller, tighter spaces to give your home an even deeper clean.
12. Salicylic acid wart-removing adhesive bandages for anyone who's tried everything to get rid of a stubborn wart. These miracle workers are discreet enough to look like they're just covering up a paper cut or scratch, but will *finally* give you some relief.
Promising review: "More than six years with a large, sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls and so, so embarrassed. It felt like I was doomed to have it forever; it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantar wart." —Liz Dube
13. An impressive leather cleaner to buy when every other method you've tried has come so close, yet ~sofa~r from getting the stains out of your beloved leather couch (or jacket, or purse, or office chair...).
Get a brush to use with it here!
Promising review: "I used this on my natural leather couch and wow! The results were amazing. This couch looks better than it did when I bought it new. Some reviews said the smell is bad, but it smells just like any other cleaner that doesn't have added fragrance. As soon as the solution dried, which took about 10 minutes, the smell was completely gone. I highly recommend this product if you have natural leather that you need cleaned." —Amanda Coffee
14. Mederma Scar Cream, which Taylor Swift should write a song about — it'll leave you breathless as it gets rid of a nasty scar.
15. The Laundress Crease Release spray, aka vegan and cruelty-free magic in a bottle that can make wrinkled clothes wearable with just a few spritzes — and no iron. Best of all, you can even use it on clothes you're already wearing and didn't have time to press...because you were, well, ~pressed~ for time.
16. Briogeo's Scalp Revival Charcoal and Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo that's here to save the day if you're dealing with a dry, flaky scalp. It'll vanish said flakes so fast, it's basically magic.
This stuff is cruelty-free and made with tea tree, coconut, and peppermint oils. Plus it's from a Black woman-owned brand! 🙌
Promising review: "Totally amazing and beyond expectations. Chronic dry scalp for over a year, and with **one use**, super awesome results. My head feels fantastic and no more flaking. I'm going to buy a vat of this stuff and swim around in it! Really worth it." —Jana
Get it from Amazon for $42.
17. A stainless steel tongue scraper, aka the oral hygiene gadget you never knew you needed. Buh-bye, bad breath and aftertastes, I won't miss you. Also, let me just say that I have a very strong stomach for before and after photos...but this one got me.
18. An awww-inspiring teddy bear ears cat (or small dog) cap that may seem like more of a trick than a treat to your floofy friend, but is ~ear~ to bring smiles to all the humans of the house (and of Instagram). And if you don't have a pet, you can still get your daily dose of wholesome looking at the full gallery of review photos.
19. Bio Oil, an amazing vitamin A and E formula that over 7,500 5-star reviewers swear by for working skincare miracles, from fading scars to smoothing and moisturizing. Basically, it's the secret ingredient your self-care routine has been missing.
It really does work fast. I had an acne scar on my face I just couldn't stop picking at (you know how it is), and I picked some of this up at the drugstore and it healed my forehead up in a matter of days. It absorbs quickly and just feels nice to put on, so I'm tempted to use it pretty much everywhere! The design of the bottle is really cute and convenient, too.
Promising review: "I have eczema and I'm constantly trying to find basic skincare than I can use regularly. I have some really bad mosquito bite scars from last summer and some issues with hyperpigmentation, not to mention scarring from eczema outbreaks throughout the years. I saw this reviewed online and decided to give it a try, even though every other product they recommended for skincare was a bust for me. Not this! It smelled like it was going to be too strong and the consistency felt like it was just going to sit on my skin, so I was shocked when my skin drank it in and I had no irritation at all. Even better, after about two months I started noticing some fading and my skin texture felt better. Now it's been about four months and I'm a believer. I'm still on my first bottle (it seems like I've needed to use less over time or something), but I'm considering sizing up with my next purchase, just so I can drench myself in it daily...I'm only kind of exaggerating. It's actually gentle enough for my face and I can't even use Cetaphil on my face (I use very gentle face wash and moisturizer). I hope it becomes your new go-to skin treatment too!" —MissMaria82
20. A rather incredible vitamin solution to help even the most pitiful plants grow up big and strong and develop such great roots, they should play on The Tonight Show. It can help with transplant shock, too!
21. A snaking tool to free your drain of all the hair that's already there. Remember that strong stomach for before and afters I said I had? People, we have found my limit.
22. Amazingly affordable (I'm talking under $3) Scotch Brite stainless steel scrubbers that'll basically pay for themselves with one very impressive use.
The reviewer above got those amazing results by using one of these in combination with Bar Keepers Friend!
Promising review: "I like to use a lot of cast-iron and stainless-steel pans. But you know what's the worst? Burnt-on oil. I bought these on Amazon because they were both cheap and well reviewed. I expected these to be tough on my hands. They weren't. I expected them to fall apart pretty quickly. They didn't. I expected to have to use a lot of scrubbing force. I don't. What did they do? They removed the burnt-on oil on my stainless steel pans and cast iron pans with a refreshing ease. You apply a little pressure and move it around, and the grease disappears. These are cheap enough not to even give another thought to. Just put them in your cart and get them." —DM
23. Microfiber makeup remover cloths capable of swiping off even the toughest products with just WATER (yup, you read that right).
24. CND SolarOil, a low-key magical oil here to banish brittle nails and dry cuticles for good. Nailed it!
25. A long-sleeved T-shirt dress that seems basic, but is there anything basic about a flirty asymmetric hem and over 7,500 positive reviews? Didn't think so. Also, this reviewer demonstration of how many ways you can style it and how it looks great dressed up or down? *Chef's kiss*.
26. A natural scour paste you can use on all sorts of surfaces and that is probably the stuff gunk and grime's nightmares are made of. It's coming for them!!!!!
27. A reusable watermark remover cloth that also works wonders on heat marks and other little stains on wood surfaces, because we've all forgotten to use a coaster or put a hot plate on our table without thinking. Turns out those stains aren't a lost cause after all.
28. A tub of The Pink Stuff, aka an all-purpose paste you can use to scrub anything from cookware to cooktops and bathroom fixtures to rubber shoes shiny clean and free of stains. Just ~pink~ of all the icky things in your home you can finally clean with this stuff!
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near-new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.