Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A posh herringbone chain and gemstone pendant necklace set you can rock together or separately and that have adjustable lengths so you can get your *chef's kiss* perfect layered look. No more naked necklines for you!
Promising review: "This is such a lovely set — especially for the price. It looks very nice. Personally, I do not like true chokers that like choke you so I extended each chain to the max (with the 'extender'). At this length both are PERFECT on me! An added nice touch is a crystal that ends each necklace at the back at the end of the chain. Such a nice little touch. I love paperclip chains so I am partial there. The other one is nice too. Feels good in the hand and when worn on. PLUS, it came in such fancy sort of packaging. A thick large pink velour bag with a tiny polishing cloth. Those are nice touches. Inside the bag they were just wrapped around a card. But overall – I was sort of impressed. This is a very cute set indeed!" —Brenda Marie
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in nine styles).
2. A woven crossbody bag by Instafamous label JW Pei, for anyone interested in carrying an It bag that looks like it came from an iconic fashion house — for about a 1/20 the price of the real deal.
This hip label is Chinese American- and family-owned and makes its gorgeous bags with vegan leather and recycled plastic!
Promising review: "Looks so much like a high-end European brand. My friends were impressed! The vegan leather is soft and feels like lambskin. Quality in and out is excellent. LOVE it and will order JW Pei again." —Patty N.
Get it from Amazon for $129.99 (available in seven colors).
3. And! A fabulous JW Pei pearl strap you can clip on to pretty much any smaller purse you already own to make it feel like a whole new bag — and an extremely luxe, romantic one at that.
As one reviewer points out, it's a good idea to measure the length of your bag to make sure it's less than 13 cm across, so that the strap will fit! And of course, your bag will have to have strap loops/hardware to hook it onto.
Promising review: "I had a plain purple purse; I was going to buy one I liked better but I saw this pearl attachment and ordered it. It really made my purse look beautiful and I got lots of compliments on my purse!" —All Star Girl
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
5. Scene-stealing funky-framed sunglasses, which — warning — might get you mistaken for a celebrity.
Promising review: "I absolutely adore these shades. They have such a rich, sophisticated, and classy look. They have an extremely sturdy construction, with a good weight to them, and are trendy. The packaging was great; the magnetic case, insert, and dust cloth make you think you paid $100+, but I only paid $15. 😊 Well worth it and I would buy again." —Msjayyb
Get them from Amazon for $12.98 (available in 13 colors).
6. Stunning painted polymer clay earrings for anyone looking to give off "Just spent a Mamma Mia-worthy summer in Greece and dot dot dot..." vibes.
This Lake Wales, Florida-based shop is fully of dreamy clay earrings.
Promising review: "These earrings are so perfect. The fact that they are handmade and hand-painted really got my attention. In person, they are really nice quality and just the perfect size. My favorite part is the hand-painted part, which is so freehand and whimsical but symmetrical. Get these!!!!!!" —nehaassar
7. A gorgeous stacked bracelet set to make any outfit approximately a zillion times more glam and make building the perfect arm party easy.
Promising review: "This is a quality costume jewelry set. The beads are shiny and all of the bracelets look fantastic together. I purchased this set on sale and only paid $12, but I'd happily pay double that after seeing the quality." —TheBestNest
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in 41 colors and two sizes).
8. A luxe-looking chain-strap crossbody bag in a ssssssensational snake print to bring all the clothes in your wardrobe — but especially distressed jeans, little black dresses, and chic blazers — into their Reputation era.
9. A unique, handmade, three-strand kente headband you can use to finish any outfit, from dressy to casual, with some flair that pays homage to your heritage.
Cloth and Cord is a Black-owned, Texas-based shop specializing in African-inspired accessories.
Promising review: "Beautiful and comfortable all day. I like it! Not too bulky and it stays in place without hurting. I have a rather large head and the elastic fit it just right." —Bookgirl
10. Rockstarworthy studded, chunky-sole Chelsea boots so epic, it basically doesn't even matter what else you're wearing them with. These will steal the show and make you feel like the badass that you are the moment you slip into 'em.
Promising review: "Buy this shoe! 😍😍. First let me say I have NEVER written a review for a product before. I felt this shoe deserved the recognition. The product arrived quickly and well packaged. If you like the style of the shoe online then you will love the way they look in person. OMG so nice and stylish. The perfect little heel for walking all day while still giving a little lift. I ordered a size 11 and they are true to size. They are actually a little roomy so I can wear thick socks and still feel comfortable. If you are reading for confirmation of fit or comfort this shoe has both. They are soft on the inside and still have a sturdy leather feel on the outside. Very well made and a great find for the price." —Vanessa
Get them from Amazon for $46.04+ (available in sizes 5–11 and in two colors).
11. Versatile and glitzy celestial ear jackets with optional cascading stars in the back. Rock 'em with the fringe for a bold statement, or wear just the front for a simpler stud that still packs a punch. Either way, your lobes will look ~out of this world~.
Promising review: "These are absolutely beautiful, and clever with the post being falling stars. The stud sits comfortably and is lovely. Not gaudy or tacky in the least. I’m thrilled with them — and the price? If you are charmed by the picture you won’t be disappointed! They’re beautiful!" —Amyss
Get them from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).