1. “Batman” (1989)
Movie trailers in the 80s were so weird. Also, how crappy do the special effects look?
2. “Batman Returns” (1992)
The voice-over narration is still hilariously outdated. Cheesiest line: “from the rooftops of Gotham, the purrrrrrrrrfect enemy.”
3. “Batman Forever” (1995)
Oh, Val Kilmer.
The voice-over actually starts with, “IN A WORLD…..” In a world where George Clooney wears a nipple suit, I guess.
5. “Batman Begins” (2005)
Atonement for Joel Schumacher’s sins begins.
6. “The Dark Knight” (2008)
This movie is cool as heck and the best part of this trailer is the mack truck flipping over frontways, obvs.
7. “The Dark Knight Rises” (2012) - Latest trailer
The key takeaway from this new version of the upcoming movie is that Bane’s mask looks like sideways goatse.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲