1. “Batman” (1989)
Movie trailers in the 80s were so weird. Also, how crappy do the special effects look?
2. “Batman Returns” (1992)
The voice-over narration is still hilariously outdated. Cheesiest line: “from the rooftops of Gotham, the purrrrrrrrrfect enemy.”
3. “Batman Forever” (1995)
Oh, Val Kilmer.
The voice-over actually starts with, “IN A WORLD…..” In a world where George Clooney wears a nipple suit, I guess.
5. “Batman Begins” (2005)
Atonement for Joel Schumacher’s sins begins.
6. “The Dark Knight” (2008)
This movie is cool as heck and the best part of this trailer is the mack truck flipping over frontways, obvs.
7. “The Dark Knight Rises” (2012) - Latest trailer
The key takeaway from this new version of the upcoming movie is that Bane’s mask looks like sideways goatse.
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.