1. “Batman” (1989)
Movie trailers in the 80s were so weird. Also, how crappy do the special effects look?
2. “Batman Returns” (1992)
The voice-over narration is still hilariously outdated. Cheesiest line: “from the rooftops of Gotham, the purrrrrrrrrfect enemy.”
3. “Batman Forever” (1995)
Oh, Val Kilmer.
The voice-over actually starts with, “IN A WORLD…..” In a world where George Clooney wears a nipple suit, I guess.
5. “Batman Begins” (2005)
Atonement for Joel Schumacher’s sins begins.
6. “The Dark Knight” (2008)
This movie is cool as heck and the best part of this trailer is the mack truck flipping over frontways, obvs.
7. “The Dark Knight Rises” (2012) - Latest trailer
The key takeaway from this new version of the upcoming movie is that Bane’s mask looks like sideways goatse.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀