6. The Stevens’ boy from down the street who is in law school now
7. That awful music you listen to
10. When you make fun of what they say on Twitter:
my mom just said twittered instead of tweeted i
Lol at the fact that my mom just said “pop a Molly, I’m sweatin” before turning on the fan
My mom just said that plugging in my iPhone into my charger will get the Internet to work on my phone. I’m moving out of my house.
21. The character limit in the “email to a friend” widget for articles about millennials they want to send to you
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.