6. The Stevens’ boy from down the street who is in law school now
7. That awful music you listen to
10. When you make fun of what they say on Twitter:
my mom just said twittered instead of tweeted i
Lol at the fact that my mom just said “pop a Molly, I’m sweatin” before turning on the fan
My mom just said that plugging in my iPhone into my charger will get the Internet to work on my phone. I’m moving out of my house.
21. The character limit in the “email to a friend” widget for articles about millennials they want to send to you
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.