6. The Stevens’ boy from down the street who is in law school now
7. That awful music you listen to
10. When you make fun of what they say on Twitter:
my mom just said twittered instead of tweeted i
Lol at the fact that my mom just said “pop a Molly, I’m sweatin” before turning on the fan
My mom just said that plugging in my iPhone into my charger will get the Internet to work on my phone. I’m moving out of my house.
21. The character limit in the “email to a friend” widget for articles about millennials they want to send to you
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.