Think back to 2009. Doesn’t seem all that long ago, right? But what if I said “Sum 41 had their own Denny’s sandwich”? Now it seems really far in the past, right?
Back in the late aughts, Denny’s launched a menu aimed at young late-night snackers called “Denny’s Allnighter,” featuring signature dishes endorsed by various popular bands at the time. There was a decided pop-punk lean to the bands selected.
Take a deep breath in, and whisper “Hoooooooooobastank” as you exhale. Now let’s examine some of the playbill for this high-calorie menu:
6. Good Charlotte’s “Band of Burritos”
According to a Denny’s press release from 2009: “Available in two varieties, this dish comes as a vegetarian-friendly Boca® Burrito or a Smoked Chicken Burrito with shredded cheese, sliced mushrooms, fire-roasted peppers and onions and spicy mayo. Both are served with tortilla chips and ranch dressing.”
10. Plain White T’s “Plain White Shake”
A vanilla milkshake with cheesecake, whipped cream, and white chocolate chips. Very clever.
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about congresswoman Maxine Water's hair.