Jilleen Liao took this video of an impromptu rave in NYC’s Tompkin’s Square Park in 2007 but didn’t post it online for a few years. It’s a stunning artifact of what is undoubtedly one of the top two worst raves that ever occured in broad daylight in the year 2007. We’re just lucky she was there at the right moment to capture it.
Here are some of the best moments for your gif pleasure.
2. This witchy woman with a wooden staff:
4. This Gandalf feeling the beat:
6. This ruffian caught in a windstorm:
7. But clearly, the hero of the rave is this unimpressed kid:
- Rick Perry, who previously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is now saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he rejects "recommending its elimination."
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.