Jilleen Liao took this video of an impromptu rave in NYC’s Tompkin’s Square Park in 2007 but didn’t post it online for a few years. It’s a stunning artifact of what is undoubtedly one of the top two worst raves that ever occured in broad daylight in the year 2007. We’re just lucky she was there at the right moment to capture it.
Here are some of the best moments for your gif pleasure.
2. This witchy woman with a wooden staff:
4. This Gandalf feeling the beat:
6. This ruffian caught in a windstorm:
7. But clearly, the hero of the rave is this unimpressed kid:
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲