1. The year is 2006. Sony Playstation 3 hosts a launch party that is a paragon example of the 2006 height of celebrity paid appearances. Kim and Lindsay are here, obviously.
2. Inside, Lindsay, Kim, and Kourtney dance inside the awkwardly lit party
3. On the red carpet, there’s Stacy Keibler, pre-George Clooney
4. Edward Furlong, looking already fucked up
5. A baby-faced James Franco in a rugby shirt and white tee
6. Shar Jackson, Kevin Federline’s first wife
7. Randy Jackson, American Idol judge and former Journey bassist
8. Nicky Hilton
9. Kim Stewart, daughter of Rod Stewart and one-time bestie of Paris, before she had a baby with Benecio Del Toro
10. Paris Hilton, in the peak of her fame, wearing a very 2006 wide belt (strangely over an empire-waist bubble dress)
11. Nick Cannon, who was dating Kim Kardashian at the time
12. Young Josh Ritter
13. A.J. Mclean from The Backstreet Boys, with eyeliner
14. American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee
15. Paula Patton, wife of Robin Thicke, is the only person who has an outfit that would look just as good today
16. Marlon Wayans
17. Eddie Griffin
18. Vida Guerra, shortly after her alleged nude cell phone photos leaked
19. Model Joanna Krupa (look at the toes on those boots!)
20. Anna Farris in trendy “formal shorts”
21. Gabrielle Beauvais
22. Ben McKenzie (Ryan on The O.C.)
23. Meagan Goode
24. Arielle Kebbel
25. Aaron Carter and his sisters (the blonde one has since passed away)
28. Nicole Ritchie (important timeline note: this is BEFORE she started dating Joel Madden and AFTER she and Paris broke up as BFFs)
29. Lacey Chabert from Mean Girls
30. The goddess herself, Lindsay Lohan in her “evil twin” dark hair moment
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.