1. The moment when Facebook's ad targeting was explained
2. The time someone remembered an old school photo of someone who disapproved of Miley Cyrus
3. When this brave mother gave the finger to the Big Car Seat Lobby
4. The time this person's friend explained to him exactly what a taxi is
5. The tense moments that transpired between when a guy's girlfriend's dad saw his status and the guy changed his status to "single"
6. The time this guy forgot his mother could read his Facebook posts and she announced she was shutting off the Wifi in the house
7. This calendar reminder
8. The breakthrough moment when everyone failed math
9. The moment Facebook broke through in Australia
10. The crucial moment when someone forgot to clear their search bar before posting a screenshot bragging about their notifications
11. The peak of Dad internet
12. The important discovery of how phones work
13. This stunning revelation about Google maps
14. The time someone explained to this guy how parking works
15. The sweet moment this ex got payback
16. This perfectly executed "Nope."
17. When the Facebook mission statement was finally summed up
18. This time when a dad accidentally wrote this on Panera Bread's wall
19. This sweet moment of exchange between an old person and the Texas Roadhouse restaurant page
20. The blissful moment a mom thought the Burger King page was her child
21. And the moment someone thought Facebook was Google
Here's to another ten wonderful years, Facebook!
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about tech and internet culture is cohost of the Internet Explorer podcast.
Contact Katie Notopoulos at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.