3. You’re a 2010s kinda person, you’re going to do your taxes yourself online
Rip up that stupid old paper tax form, you’re gonna use that computer machine of yours to pay the goverment!
Unless, of course, you’re one of those people whose parents’ accountants still do their taxes, which is the 20-something equivalent to having your cellphone through your parents’ family plan.
4. But first, you have a few questions…
14. Yeah right. The secret is that everyone does their taxes drunk:
Anyone doing their taxes today is just flat-out irresponsible. I did mine half-drunk yesterday at noon because I’m an actual adult.— Panicky Bird
I just got drunk and did my taxes at the last minute because I am everything that’s dumb about America.— Sunny Cynicism
Twitter, you’re making me feel better about getting drunk and doing my taxes at the last possible minute.— anon
I’m drunk and doing my taxes and this guy definitely know hahah he’s too funny tho— nando pacheco
Only way to do your taxes is drunk— Five On It
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Russia has freed Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko, who was convicted of murdering two Russian journalists in 2014.