For gold medalist Ryan Lochte, the whole world is his toilet. Ryan Seacrest asked him this morning if Olympic swimmers pee in the pool, and Lochte replied:
“Of course. I think there’s just something about getting into chlorine water that you just automatically go. [I didn’t] during the races, but I sure did in warm-up.”
2. Possible photographic evidence of Lochte using the pool as a giant toilet:
3. Phelps, don’t come too close to me right now.
4. You KNOW I’m whizzing, bro
5. Sweet relief!
6. Feels good, man…
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭