For gold medalist Ryan Lochte, the whole world is his toilet. Ryan Seacrest asked him this morning if Olympic swimmers pee in the pool, and Lochte replied:
“Of course. I think there’s just something about getting into chlorine water that you just automatically go. [I didn’t] during the races, but I sure did in warm-up.”
2. Possible photographic evidence of Lochte using the pool as a giant toilet:
3. Phelps, don’t come too close to me right now.
4. You KNOW I’m whizzing, bro
5. Sweet relief!
6. Feels good, man…
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎