For gold medalist Ryan Lochte, the whole world is his toilet. Ryan Seacrest asked him this morning if Olympic swimmers pee in the pool, and Lochte replied:
“Of course. I think there’s just something about getting into chlorine water that you just automatically go. [I didn’t] during the races, but I sure did in warm-up.”
2. Possible photographic evidence of Lochte using the pool as a giant toilet:
3. Phelps, don’t come too close to me right now.
4. You KNOW I’m whizzing, bro
5. Sweet relief!
6. Feels good, man…
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀