For gold medalist Ryan Lochte, the whole world is his toilet. Ryan Seacrest asked him this morning if Olympic swimmers pee in the pool, and Lochte replied:
“Of course. I think there’s just something about getting into chlorine water that you just automatically go. [I didn’t] during the races, but I sure did in warm-up.”
2. Possible photographic evidence of Lochte using the pool as a giant toilet:
3. Phelps, don’t come too close to me right now.
4. You KNOW I’m whizzing, bro
5. Sweet relief!
6. Feels good, man…
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March 👭 💖