1. Lefties earn more (sorta)
According to a recent study, there’s no income difference in the regular population, but lefties earn 10%-15% more than righties among college-educated people. Which is weird because those college desks are The Worst for lefties.
2. Lefties are better fencers
American Olympic fencer Race Imboden (pictured right) is a lefty. A higher than average portion of Olympic fencers are lefties.
Throwing lefty, but he held a pen in his right hand (he was probably forced to learn that way in school).
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌