1. Lefties earn more (sorta)
According to a recent study, there’s no income difference in the regular population, but lefties earn 10%-15% more than righties among college-educated people. Which is weird because those college desks are The Worst for lefties.
2. Lefties are better fencers
American Olympic fencer Race Imboden (pictured right) is a lefty. A higher than average portion of Olympic fencers are lefties.
Throwing lefty, but he held a pen in his right hand (he was probably forced to learn that way in school).
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails obtained by BuzzFeed News show.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄