1. Lefties earn more (sorta)
According to a recent study, there’s no income difference in the regular population, but lefties earn 10%-15% more than righties among college-educated people. Which is weird because those college desks are The Worst for lefties.
2. Lefties are better fencers
American Olympic fencer Race Imboden (pictured right) is a lefty. A higher than average portion of Olympic fencers are lefties.
Throwing lefty, but he held a pen in his right hand (he was probably forced to learn that way in school).
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀