1. Lefties earn more (sorta)
According to a recent study, there’s no income difference in the regular population, but lefties earn 10%-15% more than righties among college-educated people. Which is weird because those college desks are The Worst for lefties.
2. Lefties are better fencers
American Olympic fencer Race Imboden (pictured right) is a lefty. A higher than average portion of Olympic fencers are lefties.
Throwing lefty, but he held a pen in his right hand (he was probably forced to learn that way in school).
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘