1. Here’s a pic of a felled tree in CT, with a request to use the photo from local news below
2. Here was a great photo of flooding in Red Hood:
3. And here is everyone who requested to use it:
7. A news station all the way in Phoenix, AZ asked to use this photo from NJ:
8. Here’s a compelling photo of the FED Drive submerged:
9. Eyewitness New Channel 7 wanted to use it, but it didn’t even belong to the woman who posted it:
10. Mr. Ryan, who took the photo, started getting annoyed that people were reposting the TwitPic without crediting him
11. The trail gets murky. Here, someone Tweeted a link to an Instagram photo:
12. And here’s a request from a Russian news agency to use it:
13. But it was actually Instagramed by a someone else, who also has news agencies asking to use it:
The request is from MarketWatch.com
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀