1. Here’s a pic of a felled tree in CT, with a request to use the photo from local news below
2. Here was a great photo of flooding in Red Hood:
3. And here is everyone who requested to use it:
7. A news station all the way in Phoenix, AZ asked to use this photo from NJ:
8. Here’s a compelling photo of the FED Drive submerged:
9. Eyewitness New Channel 7 wanted to use it, but it didn’t even belong to the woman who posted it:
10. Mr. Ryan, who took the photo, started getting annoyed that people were reposting the TwitPic without crediting him
11. The trail gets murky. Here, someone Tweeted a link to an Instagram photo:
12. And here’s a request from a Russian news agency to use it:
13. But it was actually Instagramed by a someone else, who also has news agencies asking to use it:
The request is from MarketWatch.com
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.