Jones recently admitted on HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel that staying a virgin has been harder than training for the Olympics, especially as she’s gotten older. She’s a devout Christian, and wants to wait until marriage.
Unlike another famous virgin athlete, Tim Tebow, who has the personality of a lukewarm cooler of Gatorade, Lolo is funny, charming, humble, and wry. Instead of a brash obnoxious professional athlete, she’s like your funniest single BFF whose career comes before dating, and is able to joke about it.
I’m totally charmed. Can an Astronaut Mike Dexter please step forward for this gorgeous woman?
25. Lolo Jones discussing remaining a virgin on “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel”:
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘