2. You start off as a basic nobody renting out a crummy apartment in Santa Monica.
3. Kendall and Kylie swing by the salon you work at and are totally nice.
4. They take selfies with you (obviously), and then you get way more social media followers by posting pics with them.
5. You build up your score by completing activities (similar to the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game) where you tap objects and lose energy.
6. It also really wants you to buy expensive outfits.
7. There’s a new version of evil Willow Pape, named Aubrey Maddison. She sucks and is terrible.
8. Just don’t let it overrun your life, people. Stay safe out there.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.