Back in 2010, Videogum noticed a news item from a local Morristown, NJ news site mentioning he was promoting an anti-aging skin care business at a local spa.
Ian isn’t a pitchman per se for the cream called Nu Skin, rather he seems to be involved in recruiting people to invest in the business. It all sounds suspiciously like a Ponzi scheme. He’s not trying to sell you the cream - he’s trying to sell you an “oppurtunity” to earn money by selling the cream.
Let’s look inside his weird world of skin care sales. Who knows, perhaps you’ll want to become his business partner:
3. Ian’s pitch:
4. He’s pitching to random fans on Twitter:
5. And fellow “90210” alum Jennie Garth:
6. Ian at home talking about wrinkle cream:
7. Lastly, an inexplicable video of Ian dirty dancing with Darth Vader:
Thanks to @ModernWood for the tip.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.