8. A word of advice: if you think you ever want to have kids, do NOT allow them to tell you about any of the gross body stuff because it will scare the hell out of you
Never EVER Google “mucous plug”.
9. When they ask if you want to hold the baby, you have no idea what the hell you’re doing
Don’t worry, if you’re reading this, I can pretty much guarantee you were dropped at least a few times, and you made it.
11. When they start breastfeeding in front of you, you’re like “be cool be cool be cool be cool don’t look don’t look don’t look at the boob be cool this is totally cool”
Assuming you’re a well-reasoned modern human, you know that breastfeeding is a beautiful natural thing that shouldn’t be taboo at all. But you can’t help that you feel just a little weird at seeing your friend’s boob (especially for guys), but you don’t want to let it show.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.