1. Wheel in a pile of snake on a gurney
2. Plop that snake down on the table
3. Unfurl the snake
4. Holy moly look at this snake
5. Get ready to dissect
6. Start cutting it open (you’ll need a few friends)
7. Eeeeewwwww snake eggs!!!
Pythons have become a serious problem in the Everglades. A population grown from escaped pet snakes has grown there, and they are threaten the delicate ecosystem. This snake was euthanized and will be displayed at the Florida Natural History Museum.
Pet snake owners - don’t let your snakes escape!
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.