1. Wheel in a pile of snake on a gurney
2. Plop that snake down on the table
3. Unfurl the snake
4. Holy moly look at this snake
5. Get ready to dissect
6. Start cutting it open (you’ll need a few friends)
7. Eeeeewwwww snake eggs!!!
Pythons have become a serious problem in the Everglades. A population grown from escaped pet snakes has grown there, and they are threaten the delicate ecosystem. This snake was euthanized and will be displayed at the Florida Natural History Museum.
Pet snake owners - don’t let your snakes escape!
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.