2. Girlhood to Womanhood paper plate (with “Pubery Rocks!” around the sides):
3. Party cups with “Self Respect” “Abstinence” and “Happy Menarch!”
4. Party favors bag:
5. If you’re attending a party, make sure to bring a “Puberty Happens” greeting card
6. And there’s party games! Puberty bingo:
7. “Pin the ovaries on the uterus” game:
8. Menstrual trivia:
9. “Puberty Marshmallow Mouth” game that teaches you puberty keywords:
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.