For a long time, I didn’t know how to delete comments I made on Instagram. Sometimes you make typos, or tag the wrong username. Or maybe you want to delete a rude comment on your own photo.
But it’s not obvious at all how to delete comments! Now that I know, I want to share it with everyone. Here’s the step-by-step way:
1. Oops! I made a typo on my comment (“breaf”). I can’t possibly live with this shame. I need to rewrite it.
2. First, tap on the “Comment” button to get back into the comments screen.
3. Now you’re back in the “Comments” page. Good.
4. Swipe LEFT on your comment, and a trash can icon will appear.
5. Tap on the trash can, and a Delete/Cancel option will appear at the bottom. DELETE!!!!
6. PHEW! Now retype your comment and no one ever has to see your humiliating mistake.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.