1. This is Bill Paxton:
2. You know him as the Mormon polygamist husband in Big Love:
3. And he’s the present day guy searching for the necklace in Titanic:
This is a GREAT sweater, can we all agree?
4. And the tornado chaser/Helen Hunt romancer in Twister.
5. Wait, who is this tall lanky fellow in sunglasses in a 1979 music video?
6. IT’S BILL PAXTON!!!!
8. He didn’t just act in it, he directed the video. Here is Bill hosting a birthday party for his fish heads.
9. Who is this man who plays the bum?
10. It’s Dr. Demento!!
Dr. Demento hosted a radio show of “weird music” on Sunday nights for 40 years, syndicated around the country. He discovered Weird Al Yankovic.
11. Here is Bill ordering a fish head at the fish mongers and then everyone freaks out because they love fish heads:
13. “Fish Heads” became a cult hit, and was one of the biggest hits on Dr. Demento’s popular radio show. These gifs don’t do its weirdness justice, you really have to hear the song:
14. Take us to the chorus, Bill!
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.