ScoutingNY noticed a small neighborhood in the Bronx with some extremely nerdy names: Library Ave, Research Ave, Watt Ave, and Radio Drive.
The best of all intersections is where Ampere Ave (ampere is the full version of “amp”, the electric current unit) and Ohm Ave (ohm is another unit of measure of electricity).
Turns out the parcel of land was donated by Isaac Leopald Rice, inventor, chess patron, and of president of the Electric Storage Battery Co. after his death in 1915. The street names are a tribute to him.
4. Here’s the location in the Bronx:
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.